Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Rock Attacks Caught on Video (Israel)

The video shows attacks on several vehicles, including that of Zehava Weiss, a Jewish mother living in the Judean community of Karmei Tzur.

“If I had slowed down, I would have been trapped and blocked off,” she told Arutz Sheva. "The only thing in my mind was to proceed home and not get caught at that crossing. It was difficult to pass through as the rocks came from a distance of just a few feet from the car – 'zero range' as we say. The rioters clearly could see that the car contained two young females, defenseless. We were struck by many rocks; my view was blocked by the cracked glass."

Attacks such as these have become daily occurrences on the roads of Judea and Samaria, and photographers are often present. Yet for some reason, effective photos and videos of the attacks are rarely seen in the media.

Blogger Elder of Zion explained: "Apparently, because AP And AFP uncharacteristically released good photos of the incident, prompting Israeli media to cover the story, Channel 10 in Israel managed to find an actual videotape (since many reporters were there waiting for cars with Israeli plates to be stoned, some with video.)"

"Chances are that the tape would never have been released if it wasn't for the publicity," the blogger observed.

Arutz Sheva asked the IDF Spokesman's Unit to comment on the video. We asked -- "How is it possible that these attacks occur in broad daylight? Has the IDF lost all of its deterrence capacity?"

The IDF replied: "IDF forces are stationed permanently at Beit Umar to prevent rock throwing incidents and arrive immediately to take care of riots. In the incident mentioned, two rock throwers were caught near Al Hadr. The IDF operates day and night to catch those involved in "popular" terror and in terror in general."
(Of late it seems the IDF is more interested it making convoys to Jewish neighborhoods with bulldozers to smash Jewish homes. Their latest tactic is to arrive at three in the morning and toss the whole family in the street with children and babies and let them watch while their home is bulldozed. And I didn't see them in even one of these video clips.)
Quote:
Video of the rock ambush in which Arabs attacked Jewish motorists last Tuesday shows the attackers operating in the open, faces uncovered and in broad daylight, with the IDF nowhere to be seen.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Rock Attacks Caught on Video.mp4(10.57 MB, 142 views)
Old 03-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Calinip
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:761

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss674
Re: Rock Attacks Caught on Video (Israel)

sorry but getting old school with the stones. sand n*ggers weapon of choice!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Calinip For This Useful Post:
conworldus
Old 03-30-2012, 01:59 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Jewish kids like to throw rocks too.........

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NRz9lNhpdoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 03-30-2012, 02:09 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

While we're at it, this is what Zionist's think of Christians.
Bear in mind, John is a self-described Zionist.

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QBiqcuygpQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 03-30-2012, 07:40 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Jews are fucking gypsies in disguise.

Old 03-30-2012, 04:52 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Jews are fucking gypsies in disguise.
Gypsies from hell with stolen heritage.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:01 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
While we're at it, this is what Zionist's think of Christians.
Bear in mind, John is a self-described Zionist.

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QBiqcuygpQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
Rob, I don't see anything wrong here. The ones causing the trouble are the outsiders. You want to go to Israel and be a tourist... you won't ever be bothered by any Jewish sect. You go to an orthodox neighborhood and stand around with a camera and ask orthodox people questions in English you will get a very bad reception. Eventually a crowd will gather and they will harrass you until you leave. You are not allowed to film Orthodox Jews. They don't allow it. It's not only rude but it violates their religious beliefs. Police were called and the more violent ones were shoved back and the photographer was invited to leave. The Chassidic Jews were making polite conversation with Bibi. Asking him to help bring about the coming of the Messiah in the coming years. Besides, the translation was not right.
The young Jewish settler had a couple bottles of wine and his Shabbat was disrupted by the arrival of palestinian activists. He was on his land legally and morally. If he had been tresspassing the IDF would of arrived and ordered him off. He did explain it was Shabbat and demand to not be photographed. Especially on Shabbat. So why bother him with a camera? It's harrassment. And it was he who left. So what he makes insults. This is important? He even gave them Shabbat Blessing and tried to calm down but the trespassers just wanted to have a scene and they found someone willing to give it to them. I heard no respect at all from the cameraman and they convienently edited out the early parts of the tape.
The street kids throwing rocks? You really think the woman was frightened? She could of walked away any time. She tried to talk to the kids in english. They have not even been to school yet. They don't speak english. Stupid woman. If she was so frightened then run. They were preschool kids. You walk away from them. It was plain she was there to create a scene and she did just that. Why go to Jewish neighborhoods and film people? It's just asking for trouble. You want to go to Israel... then respect the people. Don't film in Jewish neighborhoods unless you are filming someone who wants to be filmed. Most people will be angry. I can go anywhere in USA with a camera and people get pissed if you walk around in their neighborhood filming.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:07 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

^^^^^^^^^^

It has nothing to do with the filming, it has to do with someone who is not a Jew being on what they consider their divine land.
I can throw up a million videos of Settlers harassing Palestinians, such as killing their livestock, on land that is Palestinian controlled.

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PsoC9EAkba8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The IDF sits back and watches, and does nothing to stop the attacks.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:16 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Jewish kids like to throw rocks too.........

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NRz9lNhpdoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>
They learned this from the Palestinians. How many kids were throwing stones? Two? Or three even? How many cars were trashed? Were they organized? Did IDF come? Yes!. What about the hundreds and hundreds of Jewish cars that get trashed every day by Arabs? Did you see IDF come to protect the Jews? NO. So far you have shown kids acting up. Hopefully your next video will have some real action and some adult Jews with some muscle fighting back. Hopefully some arabs will pay the price. Since Muslims have set the exchange rate of 1000 muslims in exchange for one Jew then the price should be for every Jew killed by a muslim, the arabs should pay with a thousand dead muslims. I would far rather have rocks thrown at me by a couple Jewish kids than a mob of Arab youth with bricks

Old 03-30-2012, 07:19 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^

It has nothing to do with the filming, it has to do with someone who is not a Jew being on what they consider their divine land.
I can throw up a million videos of Settlers harassing Palestinians, such as killing their livestock, on land that is Palestinian controlled.

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PsoC9EAkba8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The IDF sits back and watches, and does nothing to stop the attacks.
There are 57 Islamic nations they can go to. There is only one Jewish nation. Please find me some videos of Muslims actually be killed. And find me some videos of muslims being driven out of Israel. I love a good video with a happy ending to celebrate the coming of Shabbat. It's time for my Mikva now.