Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577
Robbed Twice in One Night - Only in South Afrca

'Cheeky' thieves rob man twice
2011-06-06 11:21

The Witness

Durban - “Cheeky” thieves broke into a South Coast man's home early on Saturday while he was standing with ADT security guards in his driveway, waiting for police to arrive after he had reported a break-in to his car.

Pieter Theunissen of Sea Park said he woke up at about midnight to check if his car was locked after hearing a beeping sound from the car.

He then discovered that his car had been broken into.

“I heard a beeping sound from the driveway and on investigating I discovered that someone had broken into my car and stolen my fishing rods, iPod and the GPS. I called ADT security and while waiting for the police in the driveway, these cheeky thugs broke a window in one of the back rooms, got inside the house and stole my computer and two cameras. My wife was fast asleep when this whole thing happened,” said Theunissen.

Other break-ins

He said that house break-ins were common in his area, and added that the South Coast seems to be an easy target for criminals.

At the same time, two more homes were broken into in Mzumbe Chalets where some unidentified valuables were stolen.

Port Shepstone police have arrested five suspects in connection with these house robberies.

Area police spokesperson Colonel Zandra Wiid confirmed that in the Sea Park house break-ins, the thieves broke a back window to gain entry to the house.

On the same night thieves broke back windows in two other Mzumbe chalets and stole various items

Old 06-06-2011, 11:33 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Robbed Twice in One Night - Only in South Afrca

That..................would piss me off to no end!

Old 06-07-2011, 02:36 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss9507