Go Back  

Right Around the Corner from Me... 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 02-19-2011, 06:30 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
NO such conclusion can be made.
Well guess what? The United States government said so. All those Latinos who resided in these said territories that eventually became states were granted full citizenship rights. I based my conclusion on good ol' Uncle Sam.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-19-2011, 06:39 PM
SnowBun's Avatar
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Stop. Hold it. Arizona is a beautiful state. Let's get that straight, right away. I'm only making the analogy of a paradise being a place where life is easy, and there is much contentment and little in the way of danger or stress. Deserts are very tough to deal with. I've spent a few years just outside of Vegas, in Nevada. The summers are HOT. I've driven through through some of the more remote areas, at the peak of summer, and it's harsh--never seen so much sun and sky in my life, not to mention the near-murderous heat. Yet, there was an inescapable beauty about it all. And I realize these here places are kind of like the Himalayan Mountains: their splendor is unbounded, yet I wouldn't exactly call living in those regions synonymous to living in a paradise.

Pink, no one's blaming you for anything except that silly statement you made about that Latino fellow and his people. Secondly, that land was taken through conflict although in the end, the U. S. did compensate Mexico. But that wasn't my point. THERE WERE LATINOS IN ARIZONA BEFORE IT BECAME A STATE; HENCE THE CONCLUSION CAN BE MADE THEY WERE AMERICAN CITIZENS. Also many were already in New Mexico, Texas, southern California, etc., by the time they all became states.

Don't go off track and claim everyone's blaming white people for all the woes of the United States. The fault lies in everyone of us who sits on our butts and complain, but do nothing to make it better. Yes, there is extreme white racism in the United States. Just take a look at Timothy McVeigh and his cronies, the KKK and the NeoNazi's. These people are willing to pursue violent means to get their beliefs across. BUT THEY'RE THE MINORITIES, dude. They don't speak for anyone but themselves.

I agree, Hag, what that waitress did was racist. And she was duly taken care of. Yet, most Latinos aren't like that, thankfully. You're always gonna have rotten apples to deal with. Blacks, Asians, Latinos go through the same treatment, as do many other minorities in this country. My point is: ALL FORMS OF RACISM IS WRONG. And the truth be known, most Latinos in the country are not illegal. The legality of the non-legal populace and their citizenship status is something for the lawmakers to decide, and that comes down to our vote. The thing is: this country was built largely by immigrants, be it from Europe, SE Asia, Africa, or Latin America. Most of us share a common bond: we can trace our ancestry to somewhere else in the world.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses ..." That's what the Statue of Liberty stands for. Let's not defeat that.
pink no one is 'BLAMING' you for a god damned thing, except somebody named DOUCHEBAG

HEY DOUCHE WHERE DOES IT SAY 'GIVE US YOUR BABY RAPING RETARDED SERIAL KILLERS and human traffickers, don't recall that one.

DOSHE sorry but you're a ragged cunt. SO NOW, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH IS A FORM OF RACISM?? So like are you some kind of pussy liberal douchey hippie living in his mom's basement, staying on DR but can't be bothered with researching the very real problems, just vomiting out pussy crybaby bullshit ??

There is an estimated 13 to 20MILLION illegal aliens (almost all mexican, not hispanic) living in the U.S. 9% of the ENTIRE population of mexicans on EARTH reside in the U.S. Fully half of all hispanics are in the U.S. illegally.

Over 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens.

In Los Angeles, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens.

About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.

There are currently over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hard core criminals.

80,000 to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator.

Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.

In 1980, our Federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were
incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year.


Illegal aliens charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.

Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.

Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.

Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.

There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America.
Nearly 63% of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime.

In a study of SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATORS in the united states illegally, found that 45% resulted in death, 22% of the victims were chosen because they were mentally or physically handicapped, the ages ranged from 1 to 13,with the average age of the victims being 6. Although the majority of victims were hispanic, the majority of MURDER victims after rape was caucasion. The most common method of killing was bludgeoning, followed by stabbing. 6% were tortured and mutilated.

When 63% sexual crimes are a result of basically having little to no border security, are 82,473 victims per year acceptable collateral damage for the savings of not having proper border security? If so, can you tell that to the victims and their families? Especially the little children and the murdered people? Just tell them they're racist if they point out the huge percentage of violent crime committed by a minority population.


In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims.

RECENTLY IN ARIZONA IN A 10 MONTH PERIOD, 500,000 PPL WERE CAUGHT TRYING TO ILLEGALLY ENTER ARIZONA. According to the Cochise County sheriff, problems associated with illegal immigration cost residents 37 cents of every tax dollar they pay. Cochise County is a border town in Arizona, and shares 84 miles of border with Mexico.

HEY DOUCHE AND THIS I GOTTA ASK. WHAT THE FUCK DOES TIMOTHY MCVEIGH (& HIS CRONIES, PLEASE ADVISE WHO HIS 'CRONIES' WERE, I KNOW OF ONE) HAS TO DO WITH RACISM ????
SERIOUSLY? WHAT?
THE ANSWER: NOTHING ZERO NADA
Timothy McVeigh blew up a federal building because he hated the government. he allegedly had one co conspirator. PLS AGAIN, ADVISE, WHAT extreme form of RACISM WAS HE ever accused of and WHO ARE HIS CRONIES ?? or maybe did you just pick a really bad guy, label him a racist and hope nobody noticed???


THE KKK ??? Do they even fucking exist any more? what do they have like, 20 members now?
They have killed less people since the beginning of their existence than in the 1800's, than were killed in 9/11 !!! HOW DARE you bring up 1/1000th of 1 percent of the population of whites in the U.S. and use it as an example of the EXTREME racism (OF WHITES ONLY) in America?
So of your examples, 1 part of it is completely false (mcveigh) part of it is bullshit old news (KKK) and the other part just some vague 'neo nazi' shit thrown into the mix.

ALL RACES OF PEOPLE EXHIBIT RACISM, MEXICANS AND HISPANICS ARE AMONGST THE WORST ON THE PLANET.

So you don't come in here, telling people who live around them and experience their crime and violence on a daily basis, that they are fucking RACIST because they point out THE TRUTH and the facts of what is happening around them !!

Quite frankly, your view on 'white america' sounds like the most uninformed racist anti white shit I've heard in a long time.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
pink no one is 'BLAMING' you for a god damned thing, except somebody named DOUCHEBAG

HEY DOUCHE WHERE DOES IT SAY 'GIVE US YOUR BABY RAPING RETARDED SERIAL KILLERS and human traffickers, don't recall that one.

DOSHE sorry but you're a ragged cunt. SO NOW, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH IS A FORM OF RACISM?? So like are you some kind of pussy liberal douchey hippie living in his mom's basement, staying on DR but can't be bothered with researching the very real problems, just vomiting out pussy crybaby bullshit ??

There is an estimated 13 to 20MILLION illegal aliens (almost all mexican, not hispanic) living in the U.S. 9% of the ENTIRE population of mexicans on EARTH reside in the U.S. Fully half of all hispanics are in the U.S. illegally.

Over 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens.

In Los Angeles, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens.

About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.

There are currently over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hard core criminals.

80,000 to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator.

Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.

In 1980, our Federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were
incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year.


Illegal aliens charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.

Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.

Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.

Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.

There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America.
Nearly 63% of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime.

In a study of SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATORS in the united states illegally, found that 45% resulted in death, 22% of the victims were chosen because they were mentally or physically handicapped, the ages ranged from 1 to 13,with the average age of the victims being 6. Although the majority of victims were hispanic, the majority of MURDER victims after rape was caucasion. The most common method of killing was bludgeoning, followed by stabbing. 6% were tortured and mutilated.

When 63% sexual crimes are a result of basically having little to no border security, are 82,473 victims per year acceptable collateral damage for the savings of not having proper border security? If so, can you tell that to the victims and their families? Especially the little children and the murdered people? Just tell them they're racist if they point out the huge percentage of violent crime committed by a minority population.


In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims.

RECENTLY IN ARIZONA IN A 10 MONTH PERIOD, 500,000 PPL WERE CAUGHT TRYING TO ILLEGALLY ENTER ARIZONA. According to the Cochise County sheriff, problems associated with illegal immigration cost residents 37 cents of every tax dollar they pay. Cochise County is a border town in Arizona, and shares 84 miles of border with Mexico.

HEY DOUCHE AND THIS I GOTTA ASK. WHAT THE FUCK DOES TIMOTHY MCVEIGH (& HIS CRONIES, PLEASE ADVISE WHO HIS 'CRONIES' WERE, I KNOW OF ONE) HAS TO DO WITH RACISM ????
SERIOUSLY? WHAT?
THE ANSWER: NOTHING ZERO NADA
Timothy McVeigh blew up a federal building because he hated the government. he allegedly had one co conspirator. PLS AGAIN, ADVISE, WHAT extreme form of RACISM WAS HE ever accused of and WHO ARE HIS CRONIES ?? or maybe did you just pick a really bad guy, label him a racist and hope nobody noticed???


THE KKK ??? Do they even fucking exist any more? what do they have like, 20 members now?
They have killed less people since the beginning of their existence than in the 1800's, than were killed in 9/11 !!! HOW DARE you bring up 1/1000th of 1 percent of the population of whites in the U.S. and use it as an example of the EXTREME racism (OF WHITES ONLY) in America?
So of your examples, 1 part of it is completely false (mcveigh) part of it is bullshit old news (KKK) and the other part just some vague 'neo nazi' shit thrown into the mix.

ALL RACES OF PEOPLE EXHIBIT RACISM, MEXICANS AND HISPANICS ARE AMONGST THE WORST ON THE PLANET.

So you don't come in here, telling people who live around them and experience their crime and violence on a daily basis, that they are fucking RACIST because they point out THE TRUTH and the facts of what is happening around them !!

Quite frankly, your view on 'white america' sounds like the most uninformed racist anti white shit I've heard in a long time.
You need to read a little more about Timothy McVeigh, and the KKK. That's all I have to comment on this subject. It is closed.

It's great to be an American.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Well guess what? The United States government said so. All those Latinos who resided in these said territories that eventually became states were granted full citizenship rights. I based my conclusion on good ol' Uncle Sam.
ha. everything I said to you --that is what you choose to comment on. If they are here legally, NOBODY here cares if they are yellow, black, or GREEN.

Mention Arizona anymore and the world fricking wags a finger. I don't care if your skin is fucking purple -- if your here illegally, not providing any support in the way of armed service, tax revenue, or improved living for this nation than you need to get the fuck out.

My state says so. Arizona is willing to go to extreme lengths to lead this nation in reform. It has SHIT FUCK ALL to do with racism. Its about reducing crime, improving living, and living within the standards this country set forth in our current immigration system. Not some 200 year old fucking grandfathered in clause of citizenship. My British husband had to immigrate here legally and that is all this state and for the most part NATION wants. Come here but do it legally or stay out.

Hag isn't speaking anything but truth. These illegals are here without regard to law, standards of living, or any good whatsoever. The ones who are here legally, deserve to be here as much as anyone who EVER became a citizen of this nation.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:28 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
ha. everything I said to you --that is what you choose to comment on. If they are here legally, NOBODY here cares if they are yellow, black, or GREEN.

Mention Arizona anymore and the world fricking wags a finger. I don't care if your skin is fucking purple -- if your here illegally, not providing any support in the way of armed service, tax revenue, or improved living for this nation than you need to get the fuck out.

My state says so. Arizona is willing to go to extreme lengths to lead this nation in reform. It has SHIT FUCK ALL to do with racism. Its about reducing crime, improving living, and living within the standards this country set forth in our current immigration system. Not some 200 year old fucking grandfathered in clause of citizenship. My British husband had to immigrate here legally and that is all this state and for the most part NATION wants. Come here but do it legally or stay out.

Hag isn't speaking anything but truth. These illegals are here without regard to law, standards of living, or any good whatsoever. The ones who are here legally, deserve to be here as much as anyone who EVER became a citizen of this nation.
Dude, you're on the wrong train. I clearly made the point that those Latinos that were here when the U. S. acquired Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, were granted full citizenship rights, as they should've been. That was antebellum U. S. There's no such grandfather clause of what you're referring. If there is, I'm unaware of it. Moreover, I never once implied illegals should be granted automatic citizenship. THAT DECISION IS UP TO OUR LAWMAKERS, WHOM WE VOTE INTO OFFICE!!! Do you get it now? Or do I have to write it in nursery rhyme form for you?

I am not in total disagreement with Hag. She brings up some very good points, and is one of the handful of people in this forum who make sense.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:40 PM
SnowBun's Avatar
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
It is a shame about arizona.
Such HISTORY.
Such a beautiful state.
Such a group of intertwining cultures.


These people are not only ruining "paradise" but have become some kind of sphericallly propagating infestation of THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!!!


It does nto say he was ILLEGAL, but I am willing to bet that if he wasn't, he is not very far removed.

another question I have:


Do other countries in "Latin America" have immigration laws, or are they allowed to "emigrate" to those countries and exhaust THEIR RESOURCES as they do OURS????
FUCK douchey McDouchebag -- everything you said is true and has nothing to do with racism. Everything in his post makes out like only whites are racist, and we're really mean to blame them for all the crime, raping, killing, and drunk driving they do.
We all see the NARCO shit, thats their legacy to their own countries, do people REALLY think only good hard working non racist hispanics ILLEGALLY come to the US ?

Here is a video on YT posted by NATIVE AMERICAN PRIDE, because native americans do not care for mexicans.

ILLEGAL mexicans attack america
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXZhThiVEw"]YouTube - illegal mexicans attack america[/nomedia]

This video is great mexico bashes the U.S. for building a wall at the border, their president even complaining that not as man could get through if we did, while they arrest rob rape and even kill their illegal immigrants. Also mexico will provide their citizens HELP to get across OUR border !!'
A MUST WATCH !!
MEXICO's IMMIGRATION POLICY TO ILLEGALS !!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKTCiXL8W8"]YouTube - How Mexico handles their illegals[/nomedia]

Mexicans Attack Fellow Students For Waving American Flag-Shocking Footage
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I5-Wk2tEtA"]YouTube - Mexicans Attack Fellow Students For Waving American Flag-Shocking Footage[/nomedia]
Illegals Threaten To Murder Americans With Axes and Shovels SB 1070
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDlutO0KK7g&NR=1"]YouTube - Illegals Threaten To Murder Americans With Axes and Shovels SB 1070[/nomedia]

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Dude, you're on the wrong train. I clearly made the point that those Latinos that were here when the U. S. acquired Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, were granted full citizenship rights, as they should've been. That was antebellum U. S. There's no such grandfather clause of what you're referring. If there is, I'm unaware of it. Moreover, I never once implied illegals should be granted automatic citizenship. THAT DECISION IS UP TO OUR LAWMAKERS, WHOM WE VOTE INTO OFFICE!!! Do you get it now? Or do I have to write it in nursery rhyme form for you?

I am not in total disagreement with Hag. She brings up some very good points, and is one of the handful of people in this forum who make sense.
I didn't say you implied illegals should be granted automatic citizenship. Show me where I said you did?

Don't talk to me like a child. Or try and belittle me cuz I am not here to argue or e-throw down. Nothing I SAID warranted your bitchy comments . Especially when you can't even respond to specific PERTINENT thoughts I gave you earlier.

My ORIGINAL questions:
  • What the fuck does the Dust Bowl have to do with a murder in Bullhead City, Az?
  • Have you ever been to Arizona?
  • Do you have any idea or grasp the real "picture" of illegals ( for the sake of clarity lets define illegals as "REAL MEXICAN CITIZENS) flooding into these border states? What a burden that is on some of our resources?


That is all.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:49 PM
SnowBun's Avatar
SnowBun
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:497
female
Join Date: Dec 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1277
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Dude, you're on the wrong train. I clearly made the point that those Latinos that were here when the U. S. acquired Texas, Arizona and New Mexico, were granted full citizenship rights, as they should've been. That was antebellum U. S. There's no such grandfather clause of what you're referring. If there is, I'm unaware of it. Moreover, I never once implied illegals should be granted automatic citizenship. THAT DECISION IS UP TO OUR LAWMAKERS, WHOM WE VOTE INTO OFFICE!!! Do you get it now? Or do I have to write it in nursery rhyme form for you?

I am not in total disagreement with Hag. She brings up some very good points, and is one of the handful of people in this forum who make sense.
I never said anything about a grandfather clause. I don't even know what you are talking about, you said most hispanics were here legally (wrong) You said blaming hispanics for the crimes they commit is RACIST, which is bullshit. You intimated mexicans and hispanics were mostly all non racist good hardworking people, which I disagree with, you said america had EXTREME racism then mentioned only WHITEs who were racist, including timothy mcveigh, and I am still waiting to hear where you pulled that shit from ??

You intimated no one speaks for the 'minorties' except the minorities which is a damned lie.

I am very offended by the slant you put on America as indicating some form of EXTREME racism thriving here, which there is, but it's not by whites.

You chastised pink for what she said, which is also not your fucking place, she lives there, do you?? Now I guess next you'll be telling the swedes and danes that they are racist for complaining about all the bloody gang rapes committed by somalians ???

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBun View Post
I never said anything about a grandfather clause. I don't even know what you are talking about, you said most hispanics were here legally (wrong) You said blaming hispanics for the crimes they commit is RACIST, which is bullshit. You intimated mexicans and hispanics were mostly all non racist good hardworking people, which I disagree with, you said america had EXTREME racism then mentioned only WHITEs who were racist, including timothy mcveigh, and I am still waiting to hear where you pulled that shit from ??

You intimated no one speaks for the 'minorties' except the minorities which is a damned lie.

I am very offended by the slant you put on America as indicating some form of EXTREME racism thriving here, which there is, but it's not by whites.

You chastised pink for what she said, which is also not your fucking place, she lives there, do you?? Now I guess next you'll be telling the swedes and danes that they are racist for complaining about all the bloody gang rapes committed by somalians ???
He was talking to me.

I'm let you have em though cuz he isn't being very respectful to anyone in this thread except hag.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Frank_Furter's Avatar
Frank_Furter
Offline:
Der übliche Verdächtige
Poster Rank:706
Peckerwood
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747
Re: Right Around the Corner from Me...

I am so effing tired about being lectured about how the Western United States used to belong to Mexico. Yes, it did. And before that, it belonged to Spain. And the rest belonged to France and Britain. Does that mean that our borders should be open to any British or French or Spanish people who wish to enter illegally? I think not. We have the most porous border in the world, and it's because we're afraid of "insulting" Mexico. I've traveled extensively through Mexico. The people are warm and friendly and generous, but that doesn't mean they should have a free pass to enter our country illegally. It's WRONG, and it needs to STOP! I salute Pink for having the guts to say it as it is.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO