Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675
Re: Report: Rebels Responsible for Houla Massacre

I don't think we should be afraid. But we shouldn't brush then off as harmless either. I think their nuke facilities should be leveled, that's all.

Old 06-11-2012, 03:23 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Weeb, Great posts....

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
RangaRang
Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 AM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't think we should be afraid. But we shouldn't brush then off as harmless either. I think their nuke facilities should be leveled, that's all.
I think Israel should comply with UN Security Council Resolution 487. We wouldn't want any hypocrisy here, would we?

The Following User Says Thank You to dan-b For This Useful Post:
RangaRang
Old 06-11-2012, 12:45 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

But dan. One of these days you UN lovers will have to admit that the UN is worthless, and full of hypocrisy.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
RangaRang
Old 06-11-2012, 12:52 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
Niknik I don't think you are dumb and we have some common things like believing in God and traditional values... thats why I think if you go to Barnes and Noble and pick out maybe 4 or 5 books on Iran you'll learn quickly and educate yourself... Remember America is the world's power and it can destroy any country, even China, with the press of a button... we are incredibly sheltered and safe, and this uneven balance of world power negates any reason why we should be afraid...
No I don't think so weeb. I understand you are knowledgeable on the region. I have spent some time there too. What I have learned, they don't like us, we can't trust them, human life means less to them. I don't want a war, but just like with Iraq, and Afghanistan its up to them. You obviously trust them. On what grounds I can't understand, once they are full nuclear capable it will be impossible to deal with them. Because like always it will be Americas fault, and they with a bomb will be good for no one.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

The UN is a sounding board for the US!! Come on dude... the most powerful country in the world needs both Russia AND China to stand in its way before stalling and eventually it gets its way (i.e. Iraq- wasn't it Russia, China, France, and Germany who opposed it?)

Plus, I got a friend who works at the UN in NYC. It's a place where the U.S. & Europe plead human rights cases to overthrow other governments... Look at the Iran-Iraq war. Nobody in the UN said a THING when Saddam started committing genocide and then bombing Iranian schools. Conveniently, the US was selling arms and intelligence to Iraq at that time, and so was about half of the world.

The Following User Says Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 06-11-2012, 07:02 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Quote:
No I don't think so weeb. I understand you are knowledgeable on the region. I have spent some time there too. What I have learned, they don't like us, we can't trust them, human life means less to them. I don't want a war, but just like with Iraq, and Afghanistan its up to them. You obviously trust them. On what grounds I can't understand, once they are full nuclear capable it will be impossible to deal with them. Because like always it will be Americas fault, and they with a bomb will be good for no one.
Did you serve?

If so I understand where you are coming from. My uncle was in the Iranian regular army during the Iran-Iraq war and he's had a deep alienation with and disgust for the West ever since seeing his best friends die from Western weapons and technology. He can't even bring himself to go to a bar every once in a while. A lot of US veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan come home that way too, hating "hajis". But we're in their land... look at Afghanistan, those poor people haven't had peace in about 100 years because their country in the middle of the world's biggest land trading routes. Imagine someone coming to your neighborhood and cleaning out houses full of people you knew your whole life?

Imagine that everyone in your neighborhood is starving to death and doing strange things to make ends meet, and then some USA Nationalist Rebel group or Christian group comes in and says "Hey, work for us, fight some bad guys, and we'll pay 100K to your family and help them get a visa"... Even if they said "hey, go kill yourself for us with this Bible in your hand, and we'll guarantee your wife and three children money and safe passage out of the country"... after having seen your family and blameless kids suffer in that condition, it may seem like a good choice. We are all guilty of this, locked into a system where our lifestyles demand the destruction of other people's lives. Every tax dollar. Why not build schools here in the US? Work on some of those bumpy highways? Create jobs HERE so our own people can have work and provide for themselves, instead of Indians and Chinese? But no, our businesses save money and do business overseas, and our government is hand in hand with them, destroying other countries in the business of war so it can allow our companies to entice the poor "backward" third worlders.

I respect you for being a veteran niknik, all soldiers deserve the best, but the military (everywhere- in Iran they indoctrinate the RG until they can turn a blind eye to torture, just like they do in the US military like Abu Gharaeb) must somehow mentally prepare its men for the business of killing, right? How many veterans return, even after indoctrination, with PTSD and depression? This isn't just the USA, this is the entire world. But to get the job of war done right, every army must make the other side look less human, convince its men that the other side hates them for their freedoms (they even say this "freedom and liberty" shit to soldiers in Iran, what with the Islamic dictatorship), so the men can kill without mutiny.

The Following User Says Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 06-11-2012, 07:18 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13675

101rst airborne

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
RangaRang
Old 06-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Quote:
It's not at all a matter of trust LOL. Let's look at why the Iranian government kills/injures its own people... because throughout Iranian history since perhaps the Qajar dynasty, Iranians were bribed by the UK, Russia, France, and later USA to sell out their own government, their own businessmen, their own brothers and sisters just so they get a chance to be "high status". If you have experience with Arabs it doesn't compare... Iranians are 100% obsessed with status and are the most classist people in Asia, worse than Japan... so to have money and send your kids to Villa La'Rue whatever French academy in Switzerland for high school, they are willing to sell themselves out... look in the US, how Iranian-Americans or Lebanese-Americans are... they are the most overachieving minority group (except for Chinese and Japanese) and all their children become doctors, lawyers, engineers, anything else is enough to make your own parents give you the cold shoulder for life... to understand the Middle East and the Third World is to understand "appearances"...

Basically, most of these families are chaotic on the inside and many people have long-standing animosity with other family members, but when it comes time for the weekly gathering or party, everyone wears Armani and Gucci and drinks wine and shows off their gold, laughs, jokes, and talks about their children in XYZ Medical School, as loud as possible so everyone in the house can hear LOL. But then they go back home and its fuckfuckfuck all over again. There's even an Islamic term for this... "zahir & bat in" meaning "inner and outer personality"... which means that people live a double life, they are their real selves at home, but put on a glittery mask for everyone else. This is true of most Third World countries because it is what centuries of deprivation does to a culture.

...SO Anyway (sorry LOL), Iranians and Third World people in GENERAL have the tendency to become lapdogs for anyone when they see a stack of $100 US Bills. Every CIA/MI6/Kremlin coup in the Middle East was carried out mostly by their own countrymen who were paid by the foreigners... So the Islamic Republic did some crazy shit at first- they killed all the officers in the Imperial Army and made a stronger army called the Revolutionary Guard so they can be 100% there will be no military coup. Then they took hostages as bargaining chips... then they established Hezbollah with help of Amal in Lebanon to keep Israel in check, then they killed every single communist/cheriki in Iran (of course after using them to do their dirty work), and then they killed/jailed families who had previous ties to the other governments. How is this not different from the French Revolution LOL? In fact Khomeini read a lot about the French when he was in Neuphle Chateau... Soon after the Islamic Republic became a "poor man's government" which supported the urban and rural poor over the middle and upper classes because they knew the power of status and money in their own country, that if any of these guys got tempted, they can be a security risk. So they spread their most propaganda to the poor and use them as popular support. This is cold and calculated but it is extremely clever politics, and these are desperate measures because Iran and the Middle East have been in desperate circumstances for a while...

But trust is not the issue, it's political cunning. They could not possibly use a nuke against the West because they will only have one or two (and that's all they need to deter others), and more importantly, the mullahs want to stay in power- every step they took from the hostage crisis to the prolonging of the Iran-Iraq war was to solidify their regime. To launch a nuke against even Israel means the death of their regime.

Old 06-11-2012, 07:35 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804