Go Back  

Rent-A-Mob (Paid Protesters Against CPAC Have No Idea What It's About) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 02-14-2012, 02:56 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Rent-A-Mob (Paid Protesters Against CPAC Have No Idea What It's About)

Conservatives shouldn’t take it personally that a herd of mouth-breathing lowlifes protested against CPAC. Apparently many of the Occucommies didn’t even know what they were there for. They were just following orders in return for their $60 per day:
<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=xoNW1oMzpsKlFTkO3axZe0 lU8oo8yBt7&width=480&height=270&embedCode=xoNW1oMz psKlFTkO3axZe0lU8oo8yBt7"></script>
This is the liberal version of "grassroots"
Protesters at the “Occupy CPAC” event, organized by the AFL-CIO and Occupy DC to target the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, were unaware of what they were protesting against Friday afternoon.

The Daily Caller spoke to several protesters outside of the conference venue and many said they had no idea what the Conservative Political Action Conference was, or what they were supposed to be opposing.

Several of the protest organizers were unhappy that reporters were trying to ask questions. They demanded that reporters “just film” the signs and protesters, but refrain from speaking to participants.

The event organizers were overheard frantically saying “we have a problem, we have a problem” after TheDC asked questions in Spanish, a language that they appeared to be unfamiliar with.

The protest organizers stopped as many interviews as they could, by interrupting conversations and walking in front of cameras.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/10/oc...#ixzz1mKvp4LWe

Quote:
DC News: Why are you here?
Protester: I'm protesting.
DC News: What is the reason for your protest?
Protester: I don't know.
DC News: Then tell me, why are you here holding a sign?
Protester: They told me to.
DC News: Why don't you just leave if you don't know why you are here?
Protester: If I leave, I'll have to give back the sixty dollars they paid me to hold this sign.

Welcome to Obama's new and better America... 2012 style. At least he has a job..... sort of.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/10/oc...#ixzz1mKwExTYX

Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: Rent-A-Mob (Paid Protesters Against CPAC Have No Idea What It's About)

$60 per day? What a rip off. You can get better pay at McDonalds. It's crazy to think I can have my small army of protesters for just a few thousand dollars though. Which is probably chump change for the rich people.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Rent-A-Mob (Paid Protesters Against CPAC Have No Idea What It's About)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
$60 per day? What a rip off. You can get better pay at McDonalds. It's crazy to think I can have my small army of protesters for just a few thousand dollars though. Which is probably chump change for the rich people.
Exactly. Round up some bums, give them signs and tell them to just hold signs and chant. And don't talk to no one.
What's even crazier is the guy in charge of the rent-a-mob is not even American. And they are all paranoid as a schizoid.
I love the concept though!