Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Renowned Gay Equestrian Killed by Unknown Gunman As He Sat with Partner

http://lgbtqnation.com/2013/09/renow...-with-partner/

A renowned openly gay New York equestrian riding instructor died earlier this week after an unknown gunman fired multiple rounds into the victim’s home, killing him as he sat next to his partner of 26 years.

A spokesperson for the Suffolk County police department told LGBTQ Nation Friday that Ross Reisner and his longtime partner Kevin Murray, were sitting on a couch at about 8:45 p.m. when an unknown gunman, using a high-caliber weapon, fired multiple rounds through the window of the victim’s East Setauket home on Long Island.

Reisner, 50, was shot Tuesday in the chest and died later at Stony Brook University Hospital. Murray was grazed by a bullet and did not require medical treatment.

“This is not a random act,” said. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commander of the Suffolk homicide squad. “Given the information we possess, I believe they were fired on by someone who was intentionally firing on them.”

“The shooter or shooters entered the yard and fired shots through a window,” he said

Suffolk police are looking to question Reisner’s former roommate in connection with the shooting, but he has not been named as a suspect, reported The New York Post.

A relative told the Post that Reisner had a falling out with the ex-roommate two years ago, and that the former roommate even once sent Reisner and Murray a dead bird to express his anger.
Reisner is remembered as an accomplished equestrian and horse trainer who trained successful riders for decades and was a fixture on the national horse show circuit.

Bobby Ginsberg, his business partner and childhood friend, said showing horses was Reisner’s passion.

“Everybody knew Ross. He always had clients at the horse shows. He was always striving to be a great trainer and rider,” Ginsberg said. “When it came to his training and his riding, he was very serious and dedicated to it — he loved to win.”

Reisner trained competitive equestrians and his team of riders were scheduled to take a riding team to the U.S. Equestrian Federation finals in New Jersey next month.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
kevin1.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head
Old 09-29-2013, 02:41 AM
BBKF
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:654
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss838
Re: Renowned Gay Equestrian Killed by Unknown Gunman As He Sat with Partner

There are some evil people out there...I feel so bad for his partner.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBKF For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Megamel29
Old 09-29-2013, 05:22 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

That's fucked up. I hope they get the parasite responsible.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
BBKF, kellyhound, Megamel29
Old 09-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
That's fucked up. I hope they get the parasite responsible.
They will because he used a gun. Never use a gun to commit the crime of murder and always dispose of the body.

They should have caught him one night alone, broke his neck and then took him with them for disposal.

Hopefully the pieces of shit are caught.

Old 09-29-2013, 02:51 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61197

i put my money on the ex roommate as he has an old motive.
matter of time they catch him

the sending of the dead bird was 4 months ago.

Quote:
In court papers filed on August 30, Murray alleges he was harassed by former tenant, Brett C. Knight, of Manhattan, who rented a basement apartment in the couple's home.

Knight was charged with second-degree harassment, but failed to appear before a judge in early September to answer the charge. A warrant was issued for Knight's arrest.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
UPDATED:Renowned Gay Equestrian Killed by Unknown Gunman As He Sat with Partner

Man arrested in Tenn. in shooting death of renowned gay equestrian

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/10/m...ay-equestrian/

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — An arrest was made Wednesday by the U.S. Marshals Service in connection with the shooting death of renowned, openly gay Long Island equestrian riding instructor Ross Reisner.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Marshals Service in Knoxville, Tenn., told LGBTQ Nation on Thursday that 45-year-old Brett Knight, was apprehended at a house in rural Seymour County south of Knoxville by U.S. marshals and a local law enforcement special ops team at around 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The spokesperson said that Knight was arrested without incident and that two handguns had been recovered on the scene. He will face an extradition process on a homicide warrant out of Suffolk County, N.Y.

No additional charges are expected to be filed in Tennessee.

The nationwide search for Knight was initiated after Reisner, 50, and his longtime partner Kevin Murray, were sitting on a couch at about 8:45 p.m. September 24 when an unknown gunman, using a high-caliber weapon, fired multiple rounds through the window of the victim’s East Setauket home on Long Island.

Reisner was shot in the chest and died later at Stony Brook University Hospital. Murray was grazed by a bullet and did not require medical treatment.

“This is not a random act,” Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commander of the Suffolk homicide squad told LGBTQ Nation during the initial investigation.

“Given the information we possess, I believe they were fired on by someone who was intentionally firing on them. The shooter or shooters entered the yard and fired shots through a window,” said Fitzpatrick.

Suffolk Police said that Knight, a former American Express executive, was an estranged friend of Reisner who had once lived with the couple in a rented basement apartment in their home, and that Murray had once filed a harassment complaint against Knight.
Knight was eventually evicted by the couple for erratic behavior, according to Ian Reisner, Ross Reisner’s brother.

Just months before Reisner’s murder, someone sent a dead bird to the horse trainer’s home, said Ian Reisner.

Ian Reisner, speaking on behalf of the family Wednesday evening, expressed relief after Knight’s arrest. “The family is relieved that we are closer to resolution on this tragedy,” an e-mailed statement read.

The U.S. Marshals Service and Suffolk Police have not disclosed Knight’s location, or when or where Knight will be arraigned.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
knight.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
kellyhound