Go Back  

Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25942
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Let him play ffs. How much money was he fined?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #12  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:24 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
Let him play ffs. How much money was he fined?
Probably a shitload.. With fines, enforcements and everything totaled up.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Illusion
  #13  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:34 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Kobe was innocent, Ray Lewis only got a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice, and Ron Artest was banned for a year from the NBA.
Ya, like most innocent people he paid undisclosed millions in hush money.

And they had nothing to prove anything on Ray Lewis. Mainly because he threw away his white suit he wore that night. Now why would someone throw away a 5 thousand dollar suit Not just throw it away, but made sure it couldn't be found. My guess it had blood on it.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Ya, like most innocent people he paid undisclosed millions in hush money.

And they had nothing to prove anything on Ray Lewis. Mainly because he threw away his white suit he wore that night. Now why would someone throw away a 5 thousand dollar suit Not just throw it away, but made sure it couldn't be found. My guess it had blood on it.
He flipped and admitted it all, they might have ended up getting that as evidence after the fact. It never had to be released publicly that they did.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:21 PM
GoreisGreat's Avatar
GoreisGreat
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:776
Join Date: Dec 2012
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss652
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

No team is going to want him. NFL owners are all billionaires, they aren't going to want to be identified as pro-spousal abuse. Besides, running backs are a dime a dozen.

His wife is really dumb. She gets knocked out, then apologizes for it.



Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:26 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoreisGreat View Post
No team is going to want him. NFL owners are all billionaires, they aren't going to want to be identified as pro-spousal abuse. Besides, running backs are a dime a dozen.

His wife is really dumb. She gets knocked out, then apologizes for it.


She apologized because she knew that she had a role in it.

Her role in it was attacking him repeatedly.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #17  
Old 11-30-2014, 03:28 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

I disagree. He'll be picked up by some team. He's a good running back,

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #18  
Old 12-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I disagree. He'll be picked up by some team. He's a good running back,
I agree, he's worth too much value on the field to not pick him up. Same as Michael Vick, it might bring some drama but the amount of skill it brings makes up for it..

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO