Go Back  

RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 04-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Ratzerfratzer's Avatar
Ratzerfratzer
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:636
Lady Rat
Join Date: Apr 2012
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss879
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
There will always be despicable people looking to exploit someone when they are weak, hopefully young women out there will read this story and start making better decisions. Not saying that she is to blame for being raped, but it's hard to get gang-raped while you're passed out if you don't get drunk illegally at someone's house without any supervision or at least a friend or two to watch out for each other.
Maybe this story coming to light will cause hundreds - or even thousands - of girls to be a little more cautious when it comes to how they 'party' and who they party with... maybe her death was not in vain.
Oh come on. Really? She was just a kid. Women should be able to walk about freely without the threat of violence on them. Men shouldn't be assaulting women. Period. That's on them, not her.

How a person dresses or acts does not justify an assault and men like to use the uncontrollable biological urges bullshit argument to support their disgusting crimes. That's like saying a crying baby provoked me into beating it, because it was irritating me, it had it coming. See what I'm saying?

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratzerfratzer For This Useful Post:
banana dick, diamondsmiles, icheerthebull, invertigo, Megamel29
  #12  
Old 04-19-2013, 11:40 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
There will always be despicable people looking to exploit someone when they are weak, hopefully young women out there will read this story and start making better decisions. Not saying that she is to blame for being raped, but it's hard to get gang-raped while you're passed out if you don't get drunk illegally at someone's house without any supervision or at least a friend or two to watch out for each other.
Maybe this story coming to light will cause hundreds - or even thousands - of girls to be a little more cautious when it comes to how they 'party' and who they party with... maybe her death was not in vain.
It wasn't her fault...... When i was 16 I knew that drunk and passed out was off limits. Now I'm older its still clear, if a woman is drunk you gotta make 100% sure that she is conscious of what she's doing otherwise its not OK.
Everybody gets drunk to the point of blackout at some point in their life, its not a smart thing to do but its part of being a normal teenager. Having sex with someone who is vomiting isn't normal, its rape..... No consent = rape.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
banana dick, diamondsmiles, icheerthebull, Megamel29, Ratzerfratzer
  #13  
Old 04-21-2013, 04:43 AM
SwanSong
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:368
GenderFluid as Fuck & No Longer Afraid
Join Date: Apr 2013
 
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2006
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

This is a great subject to bring up...even in America, there are many states trying to pass laws that will bare rapists from being allowed visitation/custody/contact with biological children from the rape. It's sad that a law even has to be passed. These monsters should in no way have any right to contact with those children and the mothers (victims). I can't imagine if I had a child after being raped and then had to have that demon be a part of mine and my child's life forever...
and in Montana, sexual assault is a misdemeanor! only proven forcible rape is a felony. Fuckers

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwanSong For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Ratzerfratzer
  #14  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:18 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
why do people shoot up schools when cunts like this are still alive

They are two different situations.

Some people shoot up schools, malls or other public places for the Hell of it or because of some underlying issue with one person.

Rapists don't fit in that category in their minds. They are just angry.

It's too bad one of these shooters don't do something good for someone else and kill one of these rapists, then another and so on...

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:26 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It wasn't her fault...... When i was 16 I knew that drunk and passed out was off limits. Now I'm older its still clear, if a woman is drunk you gotta make 100% sure that she is conscious of what she's doing otherwise its not OK.
Everybody gets drunk to the point of blackout at some point in their life, its not a smart thing to do but its part of being a normal teenager. Having sex with someone who is vomiting isn't normal, its rape..... No consent = rape.

I never drank until I was close to be legal and never passed out.

Back then, people weren't as crazy and I never felt I was in any danger. There were drugs and alcohol, if you wanted them and there were always willing girls for sex.

Hell, at 16, we hung out with the NY Dolls and alhtough some did drugs and Arthur, who wanted to meet us, was an alcoholic, they were all cool.

David Jo told me, "Syl was sick, honey," when I asked about him. He was probably shooting drugs, but, we watched them watch themselves on tv and left when our ride came, lol!

Johnny Thunders called security when he was on his own later when a guy came up behind me and started choking me at a show, and he shot a lot of drugs.

Very different culture back then even with drugs and alcohol and sex.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:28 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratzerfratzer View Post
That's like saying a crying baby provoked me into beating it, because it was irritating me, it had it coming. See what I'm saying?

I do, but, again, people use that excuse for killing babies.

Things are just not the same as when I was a kid.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: RAPE CULTURE: Community Supports Gang Rapists Instead of Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanSong View Post
This is a great subject to bring up...even in America, there are many states trying to pass laws that will bare rapists from being allowed visitation/custody/contact with biological children from the rape. It's sad that a law even has to be passed. These monsters should in no way have any right to contact with those children and the mothers (victims). I can't imagine if I had a child after being raped and then had to have that demon be a part of mine and my child's life forever...
and in Montana, sexual assault is a misdemeanor! only proven forcible rape is a felony. Fuckers

You know some dumb ass will be on, "Maury," for child support!

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO