Go Back  

Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 03-14-2012, 05:37 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverica Wolf View Post
Hey hey hey. That original article did not state children were killed and that was what I was responding to. How am I to know that? That wasn't my first thought.

Reading that article did make me smile. I am not Anti-Muslim (not Pro either). They have killed some of our boys. Families are crying here because our supposed friends are killing us. I am glad to see them feeling the same pain. We're dying for those people? WE'RE AMERICANS. Who the hell are they? We only care about us and our people. Get real you wimp.

And you are right, I am a punk. A young punk.



Again, it didn't say children. But those kids are going to grow up to hate Americans anyway. Why the fuck do you care about them? Your children are safe. And are you not saying our soldiers being killed are not kids? Early twenties. It's the same fucking thing. They are just kids too.



We're America. We give it whether you like it or not. You got a problem?



They got us involved. I know our soldiers want to be home too but leaving early would let the enemy build themselves back up. We don't want another 9/11.

I wouldn't have said I wanted what that soldier to do what he did, but, after hearing about it, I am not crying.
Actually Al-Quada was involved, not the Taliban, and not a bunch of kids for sure.
Its not so much preventing another attack at this point, I mean here we are 10 years and a few trillion dollars later and within 6 months of us leaving the Taliban will be back in charge, 100% guaranteed..... So other than turning another generation over to hating us, what have we accomplished?
Its idiots like you that give religious nuttbags over there wind in their sails, because if we were not there they would find someone else to hate.... There is a reason they hate us and not Jamaica or Iceland.....

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It's all pretty simple really, as long as we keep deluding ourselves that we can make everybody in the world share our values and culture, and keep trying to force the issue by invading & meddling either directly or indirectly, it will not end.
Guys like you who advocate ass fucking them for resources like oil, then complain when they fight back are deluded.

Whatever you think about Immigration & multiculturism is probably the same way they feel about us being over there.
Fuck them, let them sort themselves out, with their money & lives not ours.
Fair point, but do you understand why your country keeps invading others to secure oil rights? Do you fully understand the importance of oil? Has it occured to you how many industries rely heavily on oil?
I'll bet you won't be so understanding when your countries economy crashes, along with the rest of the western and developed world, because arabs restrict oil flow and drive the cost of crude through the roof. You won't be so worried what they think or feel when your living standards drop and you can't find a job to feed your family. You won't give foreigners a second thought when things get so bad that you have to whore out your daughters just to put food on the table.
Do you think i'm over exaggerating? Think it will never come to that? The examples i gave are already happening in our great western society, what do you think will happen when the shit hits the fan? Have you seen what is happening in southern asia?

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Daverika Wulff, EPIC_FAIL
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Asoss
  #43  
Old 03-16-2012, 04:51 AM
daughterofthenight's Avatar
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

most people do not realize that the whole world will come to a grinding halt without petroleum. Everything has plastic in it. EVERYTHING. even if vehicles ran on biofuel, (and lots of biofuels rape the land), there are plastic parts. fabrics are synthetic. cheap furniture has fake plastic wood veneers. stereos. phones. tv. all your game equipment. all your toys. people need to look around them and see how much plastic there is. we are doomed.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff, EPIC_FAIL
  #44  
Old 03-16-2012, 04:51 AM
daughterofthenight's Avatar
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

it disgusts me that everyone does not recycle given that petroleum is a finite resource.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL
  #45  
Old 03-16-2012, 04:55 AM
daughterofthenight's Avatar
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

all things are made by factories relying on oil to power them.

all things are shipped by things running on oil.

the world uses almost 3 billion gallons of oil every day.

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-16-2012, 07:21 AM
mpcronin's Avatar
mpcronin
Offline:
Captain
Poster Rank:224
meat & veggies
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 16
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo1o1 View Post
fuck you he executed them with a single shot the guys a fucking maniac and your no better trying to justify him ''pressures of warr'' shut the fuck up
Were you there? Did you witness it? Telling me to stfu.... .

__________________
I want my fucking siggy pic back!
Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By mpcronin:
iReallyShouldnt
  #47  
Old 03-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
most people do not realize that the whole world will come to a grinding halt without petroleum. Everything has plastic in it. EVERYTHING. even if vehicles ran on biofuel, (and lots of biofuels rape the land), there are plastic parts. fabrics are synthetic. cheap furniture has fake plastic wood veneers. stereos. phones. tv. all your game equipment. all your toys. people need to look around them and see how much plastic there is. we are doomed.
Let's not forget Cyber Skin, the sex toy industry relies on oil to make our favourite products too!!

Seriously though, up until several years ago i was one of the ignorant masses, one of the people that do not fully understand the implications of free oil flow and the impact of decreased availability. I was against the 'oil invasion' by the US, and i hoped the UN would invoke sanctions to stop the war. Then the price of fuel doubled within weeks and the cost of services, food, and pretty much everything else increased as well. Only when my living standards started to drop, because i couldn't afford to buy things i took for granted, is when i pulled my head out of my arse and took notice. Now i fully support the oil war and don't care which sand trap dwellers have to suffer to keep my living standard at a point which i can agree to.
Now what does any of this have to do with Afghanistan? Probably nothing, but i still support the war.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Asoss
  #48  
Old 03-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Actually Al-Quada was involved, not the Taliban, and not a bunch of kids for sure.
Its not so much preventing another attack at this point, I mean here we are 10 years and a few trillion dollars later and within 6 months of us leaving the Taliban will be back in charge, 100% guaranteed..... So other than turning another generation over to hating us, what have we accomplished?
Its idiots like you that give religious nuttbags over there wind in their sails, because if we were not there they would find someone else to hate.... There is a reason they hate us and not Jamaica or Iceland.....
......and here you make a damn good argument as to why we should shoot the lot of them, yet you groaned my post?
As for calling Deverica Wolf an idiot, the only idiot here is you. Stay in your safe little fantasy world where you don't have to think for yourself, and can chase rainbow sherbert lines around a berry flavoured unicorn until your retarded heart is content.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff, EPIC_FAIL
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Asoss
  #49  
Old 03-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownboybilly View Post
This is the kind of stuff we don't hear about in the UK. I didn't even know about this event until I saw it on DR.
Maybe pulling your head out of your arse and taking a more active interest in what is going on outside your own country might help you understand there is more to life than curries, mushy peas, and soccer. Relying on your local Tv station to give you important world news is short sighted and bloody laughable.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Blewvane:
Asoss
  #50  
Old 03-16-2012, 01:49 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Let's not forget Cyber Skin, the sex toy industry relies on oil to make our favourite products too!!

Seriously though, up until several years ago i was one of the ignorant masses, one of the people that do not fully understand the implications of free oil flow and the impact of decreased availability. I was against the 'oil invasion' by the US, and i hoped the UN would invoke sanctions to stop the war. Then the price of fuel doubled within weeks and the cost of services, food, and pretty much everything else increased as well. Only when my living standards started to drop, because i couldn't afford to buy things i took for granted, is when i pulled my head out of my arse and took notice. Now i fully support the oil war and don't care which sand trap dwellers have to suffer to keep my living standard at a point which i can agree to.
Now what does any of this have to do with Afghanistan? Probably nothing, but i still support the war.
The ultimate answer is to develop an alternative to Oil Dependency, but that road so far has been blocked by the dollars Big Oil has to throw at our Politicians.
In the last election remember when the Republican catch phrase was " drill bay drill"? Not even taking into account that whatever was drilled GOES ON THE WORLD MARKET.
So here we are, 4 years later, and once again the right is playing to the deluded idiots here by promising 2 dollar a gallon gas through drilling..... How fucking stupid are we?

We don't have enough oil here to even supply ourselves, and we don't have the resources to occupy the Middle East and take it either..... So where does this leave us?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, EPIC_FAIL

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO