F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2259
Re: US Staff Sergeant Kills 16 Afghan Civilians, Officials Say

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc536a0b" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=46703386&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc536a0b" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46703386&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Old 03-12-2012, 10:21 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61219
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

Time to gtfo from there.

Old 03-12-2012, 04:21 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Sad.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, daughterofthenight, kanda444
Old 03-12-2012, 07:22 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Honestly i don't want any civilian to die, man, woman (especially the women, giggity), or child but this war isn't being fought by 2 opposing uniformed armies. In this war the enemy are dressed the same as civillians. They shoot at our troops and then blend in with the local populace when chased. This is an irregular war which calls for irregular tactics, a filthy war with filthy tactics.
The western world can't afford another defeat, it will bolden other enemies to wage wars against us using similar tactics. That's why i think the rule book needs to be put on the shelf for this one.
if we throw away the rule book, we become Them, if we become them, we might as well join them. no point in fighting a war against something we hate, if we become exactly that which we hate.

no, it's better we pull our boys all out and let the sand people kill each other. they are worthless anyway.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
Rackas321, rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By daughterofthenight:
firegirl
Old 03-12-2012, 09:01 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss13013

News says he had a brain injury in 2010. Jeep rolled over on him.

The Afghans are not going apeshit (compared to Q'ran burning incident) because it was a localized event, not everyone in the area was effected, not an affront to the religion, and b/c they think the guy was crazy and not acting in his right mind.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
if we throw away the rule book, we become Them, if we become them, we might as well join them. no point in fighting a war against something we hate, if we become exactly that which we hate.

no, it's better we pull our boys all out and let the sand people kill each other. they are worthless anyway.
In life it is best to treat people the way we want them to treat us. We tried this in regards to warfare as well but it doesn't work when the opposing force has no sence of honour or fair play. We go in uniformed with Rules OF Engagement, they meet us dressed as civilians with no ROE. They are showing us how they want and expect to be fought, i say let's accomodate them.
Western society have some of the greatest militaries on the planet largely thanks to 2 world wars and god knows how many contained regional conflicts in the past 100 years. We have the manpower, we have the training, we have the technology, we have the ability, and we have the morale. All we lack is the will to do what needs to be done.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:59 PM
KKSki
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1080
Lady Rainacorn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss374

The guy was crazy and not in his right mind. Rumor has it (Army wives mill), he was having family problems at home and blew a fuse. I don't condone any person killing innocent women and children. But, I also, believe (as the wife of a soldier who has deployed 6 times) war can be stressful. It tears families apart. Maybe he felt that he lost his wife and children, while over there, trying to help give democracy their people. Who could give a fuck less at times. So he went apeshit and took some of their wives and children.
We shouldn't even be over there. We should let them figure their own shit out, and save ourselves some money.

The Following User Says Thank You to KKSki For This Useful Post:
firegirl
Old 03-13-2012, 01:34 PM
Daverika Wulff
Offline:
Blind as a Bat
Poster Rank:305
All male... baby.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
another dumbass punk comment. it is not good when someone kills innocent people, especially KIDS u fucking punk. i bet u keep ur ignorant comments to urself in the real world because ur too much of a bitch boy to confront anyone. some of these "soldiers" need to be stripped of their association w the military and punished to the fullest extent possible.
Hey hey hey. That original article did not state children were killed and that was what I was responding to. How am I to know that? That wasn't my first thought.

Reading that article did make me smile. I am not Anti-Muslim (not Pro either). They have killed some of our boys. Families are crying here because our supposed friends are killing us. I am glad to see them feeling the same pain. We're dying for those people? WE'RE AMERICANS. Who the hell are they? We only care about us and our people. Get real you wimp.

And you are right, I am a punk. A young punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Yeah, killing a bunch of their kids for kicks will sure teach them all a lesson...... LOL.
Fucking idiot.
Again, it didn't say children. But those kids are going to grow up to hate Americans anyway. Why the fuck do you care about them? Your children are safe. And are you not saying our soldiers being killed are not kids? Early twenties. It's the same fucking thing. They are just kids too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
They didn't ask for your 'help'.
We're America. We give it whether you like it or not. You got a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I think the US should mind our own business, bring our troops home and stop trying to make people do what we think they should do.
They got us involved. I know our soldiers want to be home too but leaving early would let the enemy build themselves back up. We don't want another 9/11.

I wouldn't have said I wanted what that soldier to do what he did, but, after hearing about it, I am not crying.

Asoss, iReallyShouldnt
Old 03-14-2012, 05:28 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Honestly i don't want any civilian to die, man, woman (especially the women, giggity), or child but this war isn't being fought by 2 opposing uniformed armies. In this war the enemy are dressed the same as civillians. They shoot at our troops and then blend in with the local populace when chased. This is an irregular war which calls for irregular tactics, a filthy war with filthy tactics.
The western world can't afford another defeat, it will bolden other enemies to wage wars against us using similar tactics. That's why i think the rule book needs to be put on the shelf for this one.
It's all pretty simple really, as long as we keep deluding ourselves that we can make everybody in the world share our values and culture, and keep trying to force the issue by invading & meddling either directly or indirectly, it will not end.
Guys like you who advocate ass fucking them for resources like oil, then complain when they fight back are deluded.

Whatever you think about Immigration & multiculturism is probably the same way they feel about us being over there.
Fuck them, let them sort themselves out, with their money & lives not ours.