Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss167
Re: Rampage by U.S. Soldier Kills Up to 18 Afghan Civilians

This is the kind of stuff we don't hear about in the UK. I didn't even know about this event until I saw it on DR.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:01 PM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverica Wolf View Post
GOOD. Their asshole soldiers keep killing our men for whatever reasons even though we're trying to help those worthless fucks. Now they know not to fuck with us.

I'm all for helping poorer nations but I have no respect for them when they're killing their Allies, our boys. Fuck you.
They didn't ask for your 'help'.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan-b For This Useful Post:
Brownboybilly, Daverika Wulff, enigmawaffles, linda69pie, polo1o1, r0ch3z
Old 03-11-2012, 07:58 PM
MCBR
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:76

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12857

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownboybilly View Post
This is the kind of stuff we don't hear about in the UK. I didn't even know about this event until I saw it on DR.
It was posted about 15-20 minutes after the incident.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Brownboybilly
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1865
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss167

Uber fast. Nice one.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:18 PM
spookypooky
Offline:
Spregiudicatezza รจ buono
Poster Rank:334
F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2259
US Staff Sergeant Kills 16 Afghan Civilians, Officials Say

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan -- A U.S. service member shot dead at least 15 members of two Afghan families as well as a 16th person before turning himself in, officials said Sunday. U.S. officials said the soldier was a staff sergeant.

Some witnesses said more than one soldier was involved, but Afghan President Hamid Karzai in a statement cited only one shooter in what he called "an assassination," adding that nine of the dead were children, and three were women.

The detained soldier has yet to be identified, but a senior U.S. defense official confirmed to NBC News that he is based at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, south of Tacoma, Wash. An official told the Associated Press that the suspect is a conventional soldier assigned to support a special operations unit of either Green Berets or Navy SEALs engaged in a village stability operation.

The soldier reportedly left his base in the early hours Sunday and went to two villages just a few hundred yards away. He then opened fire on Afghan civilians sleeping in their homes, Minister of Border and Tribal Affairs Asadullah Khalid told Reuters. The service member entered three homes in the villages in Kandahar province, he said.

Twelve of the dead were from Balandi, said Samad Khan, adding that 11 were from his family, including women and children. Khan was away from the village when the incident occurred. One of his neighbors was also killed, he said.
"This is an anti-human and anti-Islamic act," said Khan. "Nobody is allowed in any religion in the world to kill children and women."

Khan demanded that Karzai punish the American shooter. "Otherwise we will make a decision," said Khan. "He should be handed over to us."

The U.S.-led NATO mission in Afghanistan said the soldier being held would remain in its custody.

Four people reportedly killed in the neighboring village were also from a single family, said a female relative who was shouting in anger. She did not give her name because of the conservative nature of local society.

"No Taliban were here. No gun battle was going on," said the woman. "We don't know why this foreign soldier came and killed our innocent family members. Either he was drunk or he was enjoying killing civilians."

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc9180d4" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=46697941&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc9180d4" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=46697941&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

Five were wounded in the incident, said Khalid, who is investigating the incident.

US gives up control of jail where Quran was burned

The BBC reported that the soldier was thought to have suffered a breakdown.

Earlier, Afghanistan's defense ministry told Reuters that "coalition forces" killed civilians in the shooting spree. NATO did not immediately comment on the report, which implied that there had been more than one attacker.

American and NATO officials apologized for Sunday's shootings.

"I offer my condolences to the families and loved ones of those who lost their lives, and to the people of Afghanistan, who have endured too much violence and suffering," President Barack Obama, who also spoke with Karzai, said in a statement. "This incident is tragic and shocking, and does not represent the exceptional character of our military and the respect that the United States has for the people of Afghanistan."

NATO, meanwhile, called the attack "appalling" and said it was in no way part of its authorized activities.

"An investigation is already underway and every effort will be made to establish the facts and hold anyone responsible to account," Lt. Gen. Adrian Bradshaw, deputy commander of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force, said in a statement.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
zzzzz.jpg  

Old 03-11-2012, 09:52 PM
polo1o1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1952

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss155

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpcronin View Post
The pressures of war..... I'm sure the "civilians" weren't as innocent as the news portrays them to be.
fuck you he executed them with a single shot the guys a fucking maniac and your no better trying to justify him ''pressures of warr'' shut the fuck up

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to polo1o1 For This Useful Post:
Asoss, enigmawaffles, linda69pie, meade2763, Ozzman
The Following 2 Users Disliked polo1o1 For This Post:
Daverika Wulff, mpcronin
Old 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Damn, Afghans already hate the US, now this was just the cherry on top. I wonder what type of retaliation they can expect. Sad that the fucked up soldier had to kill innocent civilians. I hope they stone him.

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 03-11-2012, 10:32 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

i have a difficult time believing that this was the work of a single soldier. something is wrong with this story.

and innocent children should NOT be shot.

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
KKSki
The Following Users Disliked This Post By daughterofthenight:
Ozzman
Old 03-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: US Staff Sergeant Kills 16 Afghan Civilians, Officials Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypooky View Post
"This is an anti-human and anti-Islamic act," said Khan. "Nobody is allowed in any religion in the world to kill children and women."
A muslim has the nerve to say this after the September 11 terrorist attacks? The one where large civilian passenger planes were flown into mostly civilian buildings? The attacks that killed hundreds of women and children?

Wake up and see what is happening, muslims don't have any respect for western culture even while they are living in and enjoying their new found freedom in our countries. We need to harden our resolve and stop tollerating them in our societies, show them the same 'respect' that we would be shown if we moved to their countries. Laws need to be changed that allows us to victimise them without fear of prosecution, just like they can do to us in muslim controlled countries.
I say kill them all, men, women, children, and remove their diseased beliefs from our planet.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Blu, EPIC_FAIL, mpcronin, Oswald2001, R33f3r
The Following 4 Users Disliked Blewvane For This Post:
Asoss, enigmawaffles, firegirl, Ozzman
Old 03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Pull our troops out and nuke the place. Do you hippy fuckers really want to lose another war? Muslims have the right train of thought to obtain victory and have proven this while killing thousands innocent civilians in a matter of hours, remember 911? They didn't seem upset when western women and children were massacred, so why are westeners so upset over the slaughter of a handfull of theirs?
Want to know how to win a war? Go in hard, go in fast, kill everyone who opposes you, and remove the threat forever. You eliminate the current threat and make it impossible for their next generation to rally for revenge. Take a history lesson from Ghengis Kahn, the only army that defeated the Afghans. He knew how to fight a war, obtain victory, and ensure long lasting peace.

Remember Iraq? You Americans called victory when in fact you got reamed, TWICE!!!!! The first time you went in all you did was flash your cock while kicking sand about. The second time you stomped on their sand castles and then presented your arse for their viewing pleasure.

I support the war, i support securing oil rights, but what i do not support is allowing civilian sentiment to dictate the rules, pace, and tone of war.

Go ahead and groan this post, it lets me know who amongst you are living in a fantasy world.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Blu, EPIC_FAIL, KKSki, mpcronin, Nite
The Following 3 Users Disliked Blewvane For This Post:
Asoss, Brownboybilly, rob666