Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Rob, do you think it's OK for major network executives to be closely related to people who work for the President? Don't you think that's a huge conflict of interest?

Old 11-27-2014, 08:24 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Rob, do you think it's OK for major network executives to be closely related to people who work for the President? Don't you think that's a huge conflict of interest?
Every situation is different, every news outlet is different.

I don't know what you're referring to.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:33 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Most of them are edit jobs. Carefully portrayed to make the feeble minded simply believe. It's foolish to have this discussion, Fox is no different than CBS. Besides which leg they choose to stand, there's no difference. But because the left doesn't want to allow it's base to think for themselves, they tell them who's honest and who's not.

It's so obvious. When do they fact check each other? Never. No they are only worried about discrediting Fox. That should tell you all you need to know.
Fox is no different than CBS . That's a good one.

See, when the CBS reporter got it wrong he resigned ( dan rather ).

When someone from fox gets something wrong, they decide that as a commentator they are not obligated to be factually correct.

How many hard news reporters does fox actually have? Guess when they were caught taking talking points from the bush administration they didn't lose any credibility with you

Or when they are caught all the time playing videos that they claim were somewhere they were not, to portray the story line Rupert Murdoch wants to be told

Fox News is to the right what msnbc is to the left, just cheerleading to the converted. CNN IMHO leans left, most of the rest try to stay in the centre.

Claiming fox is anything similar to cbs is delusional

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 11-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Actually what CNN said was a complete lie. I know this because I witnessed it, that's why I brought it up. You on the other hand are only looking to defend liberal media and attack conservative media. It's what you do.

I don't need to link anything. You did it, if you want to lie and say you didn't that doesn't matter to me. You was posting them to respond to me, so I remember it well. You've bashed Fox on countless occasions, with YouTube vids, fabricated charts and graphs, and quotes from your puppet master Jon Stewart.
You can't even remember the actual instance well enough to say WHAT it was?

The only talking they have done since it's release is bashing the report. They haven't validated it's authenticity. At least I've yet to see any segments they have..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
You're an independent Let me guess, you don't lean left or right. You lean forward.. Where have I heard that before?? Oh ya, it's MSNBC 's slogan.
My nuts lean left, not my ideological values or ideas.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 04-15-2015, 04:16 PM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
I don't know what that has to do with this discussion about dominating Russia. This country doesn't exactly have the greatest human rights record either.

Regarding you thoughts, please bring them on. It's always wonderful to hear from someone that can think beyond their borders and nationalistic pride with a pragmatic view. These are just my observations trying to make sense beyond the propaganda we're fed. The states aren't angels either and this is all about maintaining a hegemony and national interests. That hasn't been working to well for them recently has it? I'm not locked to an ideology. Let's hear your take on the matter. I might learn something that I haven't thought of.
Eh I forgot about this thread

Old 04-20-2015, 01:39 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Fox is no different than CBS . That's a good one.

See, when the CBS reporter got it wrong he resigned ( dan rather ).

When someone from fox gets something wrong, they decide that as a commentator they are not obligated to be factually correct.

How many hard news reporters does fox actually have? Guess when they were caught taking talking points from the bush administration they didn't lose any credibility with you

Or when they are caught all the time playing videos that they claim were somewhere they were not, to portray the story line Rupert Murdoch wants to be told

Fox News is to the right what msnbc is to the left, just cheerleading to the converted. CNN IMHO leans left, most of the rest try to stay in the centre.

Claiming fox is anything similar to cbs is delusional
Dan Rather didn't get something wrong, nor did he give a opinion that was wrong. He took completely fabricated evidence and presented it as truth.

Show me where Fox completely fabricated evidence and presented it as fact.

CBS is no different than fox, CBS is a liberal leaning media. Fox is a right leaning media.

What's delusional is to say one's honest and the other isn't. To be a informed person, one should pay attention to both, and form your own opinion.

If all you did was watch CBS news everyday, and that's the only information you gathered. Then without a doubt, you'd be a Democrat, because that's how they present the news. They protect Obama, and go after Republicans.

Old 04-20-2015, 01:46 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
WHITE-HOUSE-MEDIA2.jpg  

WHITE-HOUSE-MEDIA1.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-20-2015, 08:26 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Dan Rather didn't get something wrong, nor did he give a opinion that was wrong. He took completely fabricated evidence and presented it as truth.

Show me where Fox completely fabricated evidence and presented it as fact.

CBS is no different than fox, CBS is a liberal leaning media. Fox is a right leaning media.

What's delusional is to say one's honest and the other isn't. To be a informed person, one should pay attention to both, and form your own opinion.

If all you did was watch CBS news everyday, and that's the only information you gathered. Then without a doubt, you'd be a Democrat, because that's how they present the news. They protect Obama, and go after Republicans.
Fox was caught taking talking points from the bush administration, fact.
They've fabricated so many stories, and perpetuated so many non issues IE the birther bullshit, I don't fell like wasting that much bandwidth.

When CBS does anything remotely close to that, let us know.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:23 PM
kasapin
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1015

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417

The more I read rob666 comments on this forum ... the further I am assured that he is either an absolute dumbo... or just a paid troll. Maybe both.