Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No you don't. You've stated here many times you don't believe practicality any conservative news source. Because your trusted news agencies tell you they're untruthful. You've posted edited out of context YouTube videos attempting to show Fox was lying about something several times.

You fail to see Fox isn't any more political than any of its competitors, and not even close to as politically driven as MSNBC.

I was watching CNN on Sunday, the anchor told a story of how the committees Benghazi report came out. But the story wasn't about the report, it was actually about Fox news. The narrative was that Fox was so involved in the Benghazi story, but was ignoring the report because it didn't fit their narrative.
At the commercial break I switched to Fox. And there was their Sunday show with a four person panel discussing the Benghazi report.

I've never said I don't believe any conservative news source.
I've never posted edited out of context YouTube videos attempting to show Fox lying.

I watch Fox News regularly, so I DO know how politically driven Fox, MSNBC and CNN all are. Regardless of your ideologies, if you can't see Fox is the most proactively politically driven network, you're in denial.

Your narrative about Benghazi is true, Fox dedicated nearly a year of airtime to Benghazi. Once they were proven wrong, they haven only mentioned it a hand full of times. I've noticed that myself personally.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 11-26-2014, 08:54 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

I've never said I don't believe any conservative news source.
I've never posted edited out of context YouTube videos attempting to show Fox lying.

I watch Fox News regularly, so I DO know how politically driven Fox, MSNBC and CNN all are. Regardless of your ideologies, if you can't see Fox is the most proactively politically driven network, you're in denial.

Your narrative about Benghazi is true, Fox dedicated nearly a year of airtime to Benghazi. Once they were proven wrong, they haven only mentioned it a hand full of times. I've noticed that myself personally.
First. Nothing has been proven wrong. And yes, yes you have posted YouTube bs saying bs.

And you missed the entire point. Cnn does a story on Fox, stating something that's untrue. Not to mention, it shows the typical left wing media narrative. That typical narrative that you eat up. But as no surprise. The guy who states his independence from any bias, comes running in to bash fox and stick up for CNN. The guy who states he's so objective he watches MSNBC and Fox. But then paste false graphs stating nothing on Fox is true.

You watch Fox on MSNBC, because the radical left media you worship wants to mold your mind. Tell you what's the truth and what's not. Look at the health care law, full of lies and misinformation. The only major network who brought attention to them was Fox. While people like Jon Stewart and Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow mocked Fox for doing so. And people like you ate it up.

Did any of them have stories afterwards stating that they were wrong and Fox was right? Hell no, they just moved on telling you how wrong Fox is, pretending all previous false accusations never happened. Because they know just how simple their following us.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
First. Nothing has been proven wrong. And yes, yes you have posted YouTube bs saying bs.

And you missed the entire point. Cnn does a story on Fox, stating something that's untrue. Not to mention, it shows the typical left wing media narrative. That typical narrative that you eat up. But as no surprise. The guy who states his independence from any bias, comes running in to bash fox and stick up for CNN. The guy who states he's so objective he watches MSNBC and Fox. But then paste false graphs stating nothing on Fox is true.

You watch Fox on MSNBC, because the radical left media you worship wants to mold your mind. Tell you what's the truth and what's not. Look at the health care law, full of lies and misinformation. The only major network who brought attention to them was Fox. While people like Jon Stewart and Chris Matthews and Rachel Maddow mocked Fox for doing so. And people like you ate it up.

Did any of them have stories afterwards stating that they were wrong and Fox was right? Hell no, they just moved on telling you how wrong Fox is, pretending all previous false accusations never happened. Because they know just how simple their following us.
Once again you're just talking out of your ass.. Try posting a link to the "YouTube bs saying bs" I posted, you can't, because it doesn't exist.

How did I miss the point because I concurred with the observations CNN made about Fox? I WATCH Fox and what you mentioned CNN was saying, is completely true. Not because I'm manipulated into thinking it from MSNBC, it's based on me actually witnessing it firsthand.

"I worship the radical left media which wants to mold my mind"..

You really need to lay off the juice..

Old 11-26-2014, 10:37 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

There's countless videos that prove fox lies and manipulates the truth. And when faced with this, the usual response for the Fox News personality is to claim they are a "commentator", not a reporter and thus are not obligated to fact check.

It's owned by Rupert Murdoch, what else do you need to know

Old 11-26-2014, 11:36 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4578 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11718

Most commentators are as obligated to fact find, as we on these forums are.

It is the reader's or listeners obligation to either agree with somone's opinion, or ascertain.

Old 11-27-2014, 02:19 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 10963 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25942

I'm not a fan of this Putin character.

Old 11-27-2014, 03:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Once again you're just talking out of your ass.. Try posting a link to the "YouTube bs saying bs" I posted, you can't, because it doesn't exist.

How did I miss the point because I concurred with the observations CNN made about Fox? I WATCH Fox and what you mentioned CNN was saying, is completely true. Not because I'm manipulated into thinking it from MSNBC, it's based on me actually witnessing it firsthand.

"I worship the radical left media which wants to mold my mind"..

You really need to lay off the juice..
Actually what CNN said was a complete lie. I know this because I witnessed it, that's why I brought it up. You on the other hand are only looking to defend liberal media and attack conservative media. It's what you do.

I don't need to link anything. You did it, if you want to lie and say you didn't that doesn't matter to me. You was posting them to respond to me, so I remember it well. You've bashed Fox on countless occasions, with YouTube vids, fabricated charts and graphs, and quotes from your puppet master Jon Stewart.

Old 11-27-2014, 03:33 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
No shit Sherlock, there is more than one party.. I'm not a member of either of those two parties, I'm an independent. But the way our political structure is set up, you need money to win. Only two major political parties receive the funding, thus it's only a competition between the lesser of the two evils..
You're an independent Let me guess, you don't lean left or right. You lean forward.. Where have I heard that before?? Oh ya, it's MSNBC 's slogan.

Old 11-27-2014, 04:19 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Most commentators are as obligated to fact find, as we on these forums are.

It is the reader's or listeners obligation to either agree with somone's opinion, or ascertain.
I guess it depends on the commentator

It's even worse when the person didn't identify as a commentator until they were found to be lying.

Old 11-27-2014, 04:29 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
There's countless videos that prove fox lies and manipulates the truth. And when faced with this, the usual response for the Fox News personality is to claim they are a "commentator", not a reporter and thus are not obligated to fact check.

It's owned by Rupert Murdoch, what else do you need to know
Most of them are edit jobs. Carefully portrayed to make the feeble minded simply believe. It's foolish to have this discussion, Fox is no different than CBS. Besides which leg they choose to stand, there's no difference. But because the left doesn't want to allow it's base to think for themselves, they tell them who's honest and who's not.

It's so obvious. When do they fact check each other? Never. No they are only worried about discrediting Fox. That should tell you all you need to know.