Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You live in such a bubble
I live in a bubble because I want to get the opinions about the US from those that don't live here?

That would be considered the opposite of "living in a bubble".

Go back to watching Fox News, we all know you're the true bubble boy..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, rob666
Old 11-25-2014, 06:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by thckoitin View Post
No F'ng way. No.

I just don't think US can help in any way there. Putin is all macho russian front (mafia backing him, i bet).

And sentiment about US around the world: I maybe use too strong words but it's there. Many are tired of your wannabe world police role. Look at mid-east, they HATE you. They liked it more with saddam than this days. (my kurdish friend's words)

Europe: You don't mean much to us, we can live without you, believe me. Would be more peaceful than putting everything against everything

War this war that Leave it into kinderkarten.
I differ in my view of the US being able to help. Russia in sanctions due to their actions causing some economic hardship which could foil Putins' plans for further territorial expansion. It's not policing, it's protecting the sovereignty of any nations boundaries.

As for relations between Europe and the US we view you the same, you don't mean much to us and we can live without you as well.

So you think if the US didn't exist to put sanctions on Russia and Military pressure not to continue expanding territory they would have any incentive to stop? If we left it to the kindergarteners, Putin would be pulling a Hitler over there..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
Old 11-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
anti US sentiment is actually anti US politics sentiment....

unfortunately the people of the USA get the flak because they keep on vorting in the same people who create the problems....every election it's flag waving and dems vs reps and then another 4 years of the same old crap....

i've spent a fair bit of time in the US and some of the people i met there were really really awesome, though it is a nation of stereotypes like no other nation is....so no anti US sentiment here...just anti asshole (that would be 90% of the people running the place) sentiment
I agree the political climate of the US doesn't allow new and independent thought about change to occur. Each side of the spectrum is so entrenched in their old legacy policies that kept voters in the past, it makes true change difficult.

The issue I take in your view of the US is you seeing it as if the American people themselves actually had a choice. We have a choice between the lesser of two evils every election. The only things we can really change is the state laws through propositions. Hence, 5 states now have recreational marijuana. But even those can get vetoed by the State governor before they become law. So as much as I agree with you about disliking the 90% of shitheads in charge, the actual citizens themselves are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:26 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

Go back to watching Fox News, we all know you're the true bubble boy..
OK Mr Poo. And you keep watching what your told.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
OK Mr Poo. And you keep watching what your told.
I choose what to watch on my own, unlike some brainwashed Republican puppet..

Old 11-26-2014, 03:37 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
We have a choice between the lesser of two evils every election.
what you should say is 'the two biggest evils campaign in the media and around the nation filling our heads with the idea that there are actually only two parties in the USA to vote for so we continually vote for one or the other..i don't live there and even i know there are more than two parties to choose from....

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Screen-Shot-2014-11-26-at-07.36.26.jpg  

Old 11-26-2014, 12:29 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
I choose what to watch on my own, unlike some brainwashed Republican puppet..
No you don't. You've stated here many times you don't believe practicality any conservative news source. Because your trusted news agencies tell you they're untruthful. You've posted edited out of context YouTube videos attempting to show Fox was lying about something several times.

You fail to see Fox isn't any more political than any of its competitors, and not even close to as politically driven as MSNBC.

I was watching CNN on Sunday, the anchor told a story of how the committees Benghazi report came out. But the story wasn't about the report, it was actually about Fox news. The narrative was that Fox was so involved in the Benghazi story, but was ignoring the report because it didn't fit their narrative.
At the commercial break I switched to Fox. And there was their Sunday show with a four person panel discussing the Benghazi report.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:33 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
what you should say is 'the two biggest evils campaign in the media and around the nation filling our heads with the idea that there are actually only two parties in the USA to vote for so we continually vote for one or the other..i don't live there and even i know there are more than two parties to choose from....
Not really. Just because there's the existence of another party, doesn't mean this other party has any chance. After all, the media choose who are the front runners, and the two major parties control all the money.

Old 11-26-2014, 12:42 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss11713

People not in the US, seem to forget we have an audience of 315 million people, that never get a chance to fully see every candidate that could be of good potential, namely because the pockets of the potential good candidate's will never be as deep as the financial backing front runners get.

Anyone can run for president, not everyone will have the MILLIONS of dollars to successfully get the votes.

Arista, Mr Poo
Old 11-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
No shit Sherlock, there is more than one party.. I'm not a member of either of those two parties, I'm an independent. But the way our political structure is set up, you need money to win. Only two major political parties receive the funding, thus it's only a competition between the lesser of the two evils..