Go Back  

Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 11-22-2014, 01:19 AM
thckoitin's Avatar
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Join Date: Jul 2014
Contributions: 5
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1470
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Where are you from? I'm just wondering to judge sentiment about the US from around the world..

So you have a problem with US foreign policies, I get that and myself have issues with some but not everything we've done. Do you condone Russia's current action in annexing Crimea and having active tank battalions in eastern Ukraine?
No F'ng way. No.

I just don't think US can help in any way there. Putin is all macho russian front (mafia backing him, i bet).

And sentiment about US around the world: I maybe use too strong words but it's there. Many are tired of your wannabe world police role. Look at mid-east, they HATE you. They liked it more with saddam than this days. (my kurdish friend's words)

Europe: You don't mean much to us, we can live without you, believe me. Would be more peaceful than putting everything against everything

War this war that Leave it into kinderkarten.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-22-2014, 03:54 AM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss8011
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

anti US sentiment is actually anti US politics sentiment....

unfortunately the people of the USA get the flak because they keep on vorting in the same people who create the problems....every election it's flag waving and dems vs reps and then another 4 years of the same old crap....

i've spent a fair bit of time in the US and some of the people i met there were really really awesome, though it is a nation of stereotypes like no other nation is....so no anti US sentiment here...just anti asshole (that would be 90% of the people running the place) sentiment

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, ewnasssty, Mr Poo, rob666, thckoitin
  #33  
Old 11-22-2014, 09:34 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

America earned it's role in this world. It didn't steal it, it didn't set out to take it. History dictated how we got to be what we are.

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
America earned it's role in this world. It didn't steal it, it didn't set out to take it. History dictated how we got to be what we are.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr Poo:
niknik
  #35  
Old 11-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Lookdavook
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3055
Join Date: Mar 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

did you know ?

"Angela Merkel apparently has a fear of dogs. Vladimir Putin is aware of this fact. Therefore, whenever Putin meets with Merkel in Moscow, he makes sure his pet dogs are in the room."

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...imidate_merkel

personally i root for russia rather than the us. since the downfall of the udssr the usa has become the last remaining superpower and its leashing out like a spastic. the dollar is in the cellar, the state is horribly indebted and has to keep its most profitable industry, the arms industry, rolling ( 800 army bases all over the world, jeez ).

i shed a tear when i see what has become of the america that the founding fathers have brought to existence. the american people are some of the greatest people in the world, i just dont get why their politicians (and ours) are behaving like madmen, killers in suits..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lookdavook For This Useful Post:
commondenom
  #36  
Old 11-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookdavook View Post
did you know ?

"Angela Merkel apparently has a fear of dogs. Vladimir Putin is aware of this fact. Therefore, whenever Putin meets with Merkel in Moscow, he makes sure his pet dogs are in the room."

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...imidate_merkel

personally i root for russia rather than the us. since the downfall of the udssr the usa has become the last remaining superpower and its leashing out like a spastic. the dollar is in the cellar, the state is horribly indebted and has to keep its most profitable industry, the arms industry, rolling ( 800 army bases all over the world, jeez ).

i shed a tear when i see what has become of the america that the founding fathers have brought to existence. the american people are some of the greatest people in the world, i just dont get why their politicians (and ours) are behaving like madmen, killers in suits..
I'm curious, where are you from? And why between the two countries would you root for Russia, with Putin the leader who openly intimidates another world leader with her fear of dogs? Sounds like quite the douche bag move..

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-23-2014, 04:06 AM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss8011
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I'm curious, where are you from? And why between the two countries would you root for Russia, with Putin the leader who openly intimidates another world leader with her fear of dogs? Sounds like quite the douche bag move..

merkel deserves it....she's a fucking limp wristed liberal left leaning fool and if she got her way we'd all be bi sexual, mixed race, earning the same salaries, supporting poor families in burma or ethiopia, driving electric vehicles at no more than 20mph....fuck angela merkel...

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
  #38  
Old 11-23-2014, 07:13 AM
hal0mega's Avatar
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
I don't know what that has to do with this discussion about dominating Russia. This country doesn't exactly have the greatest human rights record either.

Regarding you thoughts, please bring them on. It's always wonderful to hear from someone that can think beyond their borders and nationalistic pride with a pragmatic view. These are just my observations trying to make sense beyond the propaganda we're fed. The states aren't angels either and this is all about maintaining a hegemony and national interests. That hasn't been working to well for them recently has it? I'm not locked to an ideology. Let's hear your take on the matter. I might learn something that I haven't thought of.
I'll give you my opinion. Research. Do more of it. I'm tired of expecting my opinion to matter, as well, although this is a sharing of opinions thread... all our opinions are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

And this 'grand scheme'? Well the end result will come. But no one knows what the end result shall be.

So, my advice is to wait and just research more. Avoid the watercooler section, people in there tend to think their opinions matter

That being said, some are respectable. So I suggest the old fashioned way, read and cross-reference from reliable sources.


And yes, this may take years, as it has for me, to come to any kind of conclusion on all manner of things I research related or not - to this subject matter. So.... I really couldn't care less. I like to watch certain false sociological ideas and economic infrastructures burn from within.

But I am a dreamer.... but not the only one.

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-23-2014, 07:16 AM
hal0mega's Avatar
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia


Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-23-2014, 09:52 AM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0mega View Post
I'll give you my opinion. Research. Do more of it. I'm tired of expecting my opinion to matter, as well, although this is a sharing of opinions thread... all our opinions are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

And this 'grand scheme'? Well the end result will come. But no one knows what the end result shall be.

So, my advice is to wait and just research more. Avoid the watercooler section, people in there tend to think their opinions matter

That being said, some are respectable. So I suggest the old fashioned way, read and cross-reference from reliable sources.


And yes, this may take years, as it has for me, to come to any kind of conclusion on all manner of things I research related or not - to this subject matter. So.... I really couldn't care less. I like to watch certain false sociological ideas and economic infrastructures burn from within.

But I am a dreamer.... but not the only one.
I like the nod to John Lennon at the end thereDid you watch the documentary I posted about how Vlad came to power? I always knew that Abramovich was a shady fucker. This documentary proves it. Gotta give old Puty some credit though; smart man. Slippery as an eel lol. Once the USSR fell apart a lot of people got very rich very quickly, creating a free market for sales of gas and other resources. Interesting fact; the guy who owns Gazprom,Alisher Usmanov, is married to Irina Viner, who is the head coach of the Russian Rhythmic Gymnastics team, which includes a certain Alina Kabaeva, ex Olympic all-around gold medallist. She was linked to Putin romantically, allegedly; it all came out that it was just a PR stunt. Not what you know, but WHO you know is what gets you somewhere eh? This is Alina Kabaeva: there are some more images of her on this link, its virus free, so its ok to go therehttp://historicimage.blogspot.co.uk/...olitician.html

There are a couple of pics of Irina Viner too, not bad considering she is almost 70 is she? Wonder who paid for all the very obvious plastic surgery lol. Irina, cloaked in sable, while the average Russian commits acts of cannibalism just to prevent starving to death. Isnt Communism a wonderful thing lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	alina1.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	587229

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alina-Kabaeva-Feet-303160.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	587231

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
hal0mega

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO