Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

MOSCOW, The United States wants to subdue Moscow, but will never succeed, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday.

"They do not want to humiliate us, they want to subdue us, solve their problems at our expense," Putin said at the end of a four-hour meeting with his core support group, the People's Front.

"No one in history ever managed to achieve this with Russia, and no one ever will," he said, triggering a wave of applause.

Putin's tough talk reflected the strain in ties between Moscow and Washington, who are at loggerheads over the crisis in Ukraine, where the West has accused Russia of promoting and arming a separatist rebellion.

During the meeting, Putin repeatedly urged Russian firms, including in the agricultural and defense sectors, to boost their sales on domestic markets following tit-for-tat sanctions with West triggered by the row over Ukraine.

Putin fielded a range of questions during the event, on everything from the sales of blood glucose meters to housing problems, with the Russian leader stressing his determination to improve the economy which is straining under the sanctions.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Putin.mp4(1.92 MB, 75 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Pyramid_Head
Old 11-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10530
Re: Putin Says United States Will Never 'subdue' Russia

Classic Sociopath.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
hal0mega
Old 11-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Classic Sociopath.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Untitled.png  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Arista, bbeeaatt, curvature, K9Grip, Oswald2001
Old 11-19-2014, 02:28 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

US can't even subdue the cartels....there's no way they could ever subdue an ancient powerhouse like russia...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
curvature, hal0mega, Mr Poo, Oswald2001, rob666, thckoitin, winvens
Old 11-19-2014, 03:01 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10964

Russia's a poor country. And so is Ukraine without investors from other country's.

curvature, hal0mega, Mr Poo, Oswald2001
Old 11-19-2014, 03:43 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Whatever, Putin.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
curvature, Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By winvens:
niknik
Old 11-19-2014, 04:29 AM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

Sociopath? Try Statesman. He's not a stupid guy and probably one of the most capable leaders alive with an awesome grip on history and desperately trying to restore Russia's promince as a superpower. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with what he's doing in the Ukraine, but it is an artificially divided country that's slavic to the west and russophone to the right with many ethnic russians relocated there during the soviet union days. That makes for a divided country he can take advantage of and keep NATO off his front porch. Back to crazy. Like a Fox. Washington starts meddling shit when the Ukraine is deciding to go EU. Putin responds by escalating the East as a bargaining chip. Washington cuts a secret deal with the Saudi's that can make due with oil at $30/barrel for a while. Meanwhile, Russia needs to see over 105/barrel to keep their economy from tanking. Washington thinks they now have him over a barrel with EU and US sanctions and then flood the market with cheap oil thanks to the Saudis to below $75/barrel. Then Merkel on the leash of Washington sticks it to him where he least expected it. Washington thinks they had him by the balls right? So he cuts a deal with the Chinese instead and the Chinese essentially tell Obama to suck nuts and give him only a enviormental concession to come home with instead of his tail between his knees. Now Putin is going to sell some heavy hardware, subs, and all the oil China needs to become the regional superpower. Japan is now fucked and their economy is tanking thanks to Abe. Now they have insecurity as well and can anyone depend on the states anymore? Putin out maneurverd Washington and the EU. If he manages to work out something with China's Xi, they can essentially knock the us petrodollar off the oil market. Translation. Dollar falls and we're fucked.

Putin isn't so stupid. Sounds like he outsmarted them all.

Oh yeah...US independence on oil. Love that one. All that shit about the tar sands. Oil would have to be over $115 dollars a barrel and the Keystone to deliver. Washington tried to screw Russia and got fisted instead.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunairco For This Useful Post:
commondenom, hal0mega, Lookdavook, nikola, rob666, seanl, thckoitin
The Following 2 Users Disliked sunairco For This Post:
hal0mega, Oswald2001
Old 11-19-2014, 05:08 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
Sociopath? Try Statesman. He's not a stupid guy and probably one of the most capable leaders alive with an awesome grip on history and desperately trying to restore Russia's promince as a superpower. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with what he's doing in the Ukraine, but it is an artificially divided country that's slavic to the west and russophone to the right with many ethnic russians relocated there during the soviet union days. That makes for a divided country he can take advantage of and keep NATO off his front porch. Back to crazy. Like a Fox. Washington starts meddling shit when the Ukraine is deciding to go EU. Putin responds by escalating the East as a bargaining chip. Washington cuts a secret deal with the Saudi's that can make due with oil at $30/barrel for a while. Meanwhile, Russia needs to see over 105/barrel to keep their economy from tanking. Washington thinks they now have him over a barrel with EU and US sanctions and then flood the market with cheap oil thanks to the Saudis to below $75/barrel. Then Merkel on the leash of Washington sticks it to him where he least expected it. Washington thinks they had him by the balls right? So he cuts a deal with the Chinese instead and the Chinese essentially tell Obama to suck nuts and give him only a enviormental concession to come home with instead of his tail between his knees. Now Putin is going to sell some heavy hardware, subs, and all the oil China needs to become the regional superpower. Japan is now fucked and their economy is tanking thanks to Abe. Now they have insecurity as well and can anyone depend on the states anymore? Putin out maneurverd Washington and the EU. If he manages to work out something with China's Xi, they can essentially knock the us petrodollar off the oil market. Translation. Dollar falls and we're fucked.

Putin isn't so stupid. Sounds like he outsmarted them all.

Oh yeah...US independence on oil. Love that one. All that shit about the tar sands. Oil would have to be over $115 dollars a barrel and the Keystone to deliver. Washington tried to screw Russia and got fisted instead.
I agree with some of your points. Though someone who is smart doesn't imprison lesbians for stupid reasons.

Want more reasons? You don't need to ask, as I'm sure you've "done your research".

Oh no I didn't! Snap.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
curvature, dragonhalf13570, invertigo, winvens
Old 11-19-2014, 05:11 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Whatever progressive label he is, I guess no one will give him a psychiatric testing to find out. Maybe the Pharma-corps don't have enough money to invent a new marketing technique/condition aimed at him?

Just like those Senators in America at that Church at the end of Borat

Old 11-19-2014, 05:18 AM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

I don't know what that has to do with this discussion about dominating Russia. This country doesn't exactly have the greatest human rights record either.

Regarding you thoughts, please bring them on. It's always wonderful to hear from someone that can think beyond their borders and nationalistic pride with a pragmatic view. These are just my observations trying to make sense beyond the propaganda we're fed. The states aren't angels either and this is all about maintaining a hegemony and national interests. That hasn't been working to well for them recently has it? I'm not locked to an ideology. Let's hear your take on the matter. I might learn something that I haven't thought of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0mega View Post
I agree with some of your points. Though someone who is smart doesn't imprison lesbians for stupid reasons.

Want more reasons? You don't need to ask, as I'm sure you've "done your research".

Oh no I didn't! Snap.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunairco For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, thckoitin