BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

These ladies are so hardcore and punk rock, can't wait to see what their going to come up with next

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull
Old 12-31-2013, 03:05 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
These ladies are so hardcore and punk rock, can't wait to see what their going to come up with next
I agree but I think they will join the mainstream opposition I'm afraid. I fear they will side with expelled oligarchs who in reality are just as corrupt as the gangsters in charge now.

But then again they have refused to be broken thus far despite being sent to what amounts to work camps in Siberia. It would be easy to say that their public image and world wide support would protect them from assasination but that's never stopped the mafia state before.

I'm surprised they haven't been expelled yet, perhaps it's just so they can keep an eye on them

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin