Go Back  

Pussy Riot Members Released! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 12-25-2013, 06:07 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
You do know these Pussy Riot women are hired escorts and whores?

The person behind pussy riot is a man. He likes groupie sex. They are taught how to act and protest to push a neo-nazi style feminist utopia on the world and simps like you lap it up.
Well I did about a one hour research on the bullshit that you posted here. I refuse to spend the rest of my Christmas evening researching any further. To save other people on here a hell of a lot of time basically yes there are some conspiracy theories out there. Gee there's a surprise huh?

You will find them online on the same types of webpages that claim Paul Walker was murdered by the illuminati. I don't know how much either pussy riot or anyone behind them likes sex, but that is not my concern.

If they are all into group sex and they are fucking each other with candy canes this Christmas I could give a fuck less. If you do then you have personal issues larger than any that they have.

I doubt that they are ex hookers but if they are more power to them. This should improve their life quite a bit and they can get out of that lifestyle. Even though I personally think it should be legalized because keeping it is illegal causes more problems. Although let me say I don't use escorts personally, that's just how I feel.

I think we should all have better things to do in life than worry about some guy paying a hooker to give him a blowjob. I've never understood that.

Especially if you consider a woman can be paid to star in the worst kind of porn and it is legal to pay her, film it and put it on the Internet. However if a guy pays a hooker $20 for a blowjob in his own house that is illegal. Go figure.

I don't see anything neo-Nazi side of any of it that you speak of. As far as the feminism part, I am not a fan of it personally but if it is a little of that or a lot of the Russian communist government, I will tolerate the feminism part. I definitely wouldn't drop my support of them over that single thing.

So basically what you say here is bullshit. I think you are the simpleton not I. Also would it be correct to presume that you are a right wing radical? You are showing all of the signs if not.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, rapeWhistle, Shadedwill
  #12  
Old 12-25-2013, 08:08 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Online
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21634 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss40897
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
You do know these Pussy Riot women are hired escorts and whores?

The person behind pussy riot is a man. He likes groupie sex. They are taught how to act and protest to push a neo-nazi style feminist utopia on the world and simps like you lap it up.
From the HBO documentary i watched i was under the impression that 'Pussy Riot' were/are a collective and the members of that collective protesting that day in the Cathedral were arrested.
They never claimed to be the only members or even the masterminds.

Whether or not they are or were prostitutes is irrelevant to me - they're protesting against a leader and a government which they view to be oppressive.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, Pigeon
  #13  
Old 12-25-2013, 09:19 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
From the HBO documentary i watched i was under the impression that 'Pussy Riot' were/are a collective and the members of that collective protesting that day in the Cathedral were arrested.
They never claimed to be the only members or even the masterminds.

Whether or not they are or were prostitutes is irrelevant to me - they're protesting against a leader and a government which they view to be oppressive.

I'm afraid your facts will not fit into his conspiracy theories therefore they are non-valid. Stop trying to cloud the debate with facts, LOL.

When he first heard of them he knew there must be a conspiracy. So he Googled "conspiracy pussy riot".

He found two websites that have the same story on them. So it must be true! Now any of you who will not accept this are simpletons! If only we could elevate ourselves to his wisdom.

I'm trying very hard right now to see it his way but I keep getting a crick in my neck trying to get my head up my ass!

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-26-2013, 11:52 AM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:95
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss11280
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Russia is forgiving everyone, Pussy riot, Green Peace activists, it's their Christmas spirit coming though

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durt For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #15  
Old 12-26-2013, 05:12 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by durt View Post
Russia is forgiving everyone, Pussy riot, Green Peace activists, it's their Christmas spirit coming though
Yeah. It's probably so they can have accidents out in the open and then no one will think anything about it. LOL!

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-26-2013, 05:26 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post

So basically what you say here is bullshit. I think you are the simpleton not I. Also would it be correct to presume that you are a right wing radical? You are showing all of the signs if not.
Sorry but you're fucking stupid and I am LOL'ing hard over the simpleton part. Simp means a man who is pussified and pedestals women because they have a pussy.

These women are hired whores and taught how to do this. You need to do better research on Ukrainian women, they are nothing like these pussy riot sluts.

Ukrainian women dont hate men and they are certainly not like these women. These pussy women are either demented or taught to look and act like it.

So tell me simp, can you drop that attitude of yours for one hour and do some real research on them or is your world view of women that pathetic that you dont know how?

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-26-2013, 05:29 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I'm afraid your facts will not fit into his conspiracy theories therefore they are non-valid. Stop trying to cloud the debate with facts, LOL.

When he first heard of them he knew there must be a conspiracy. So he Googled "conspiracy pussy riot".

He found two websites that have the same story on them. So it must be true! Now any of you who will not accept this are simpletons! If only we could elevate ourselves to his wisdom.

I'm trying very hard right now to see it his way but I keep getting a crick in my neck trying to get my head up my ass!
Wrong pal. I first came across it on a site which isn't clouded by pussy begging, put the pieces together and made a conclusion.

I'm educated enough to understand false conspiracy theories but hey, I'm not American or Jewish/Muslim.

Pussy Riot is a false front done to garner funding and groupies for its founder, a MAN.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-26-2013, 08:19 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

I already did the research dumbass. Did I not say that before? I guess you figure I haven't researched enough until I agree with you, right?

You didn't answer my question about being a right wing radical. So the answer obviously is yes. Get a life! People like you are threatened by people like pussy riot.

Where guys like me who are tougher than average thinks that women like that are the only type that can keep up with him! You obviously would rather women be subservient. I used to watch Little House on the Prairie when I was little too. Those days are gone!

Let me guess you think they should be ladylike? LOL! And wearing a dress that covers their ankles?
I think you are born 100 years late my friend.

When it's all said and done the basic truth is you feel threatened by women like that. Nothing more nothing less. So you are going to see what you want to see. You can find websites on the Internet that claim anything you can imagine. That doesn't make it true.

The bottom line is these girls are sticking their neck out and doing things that I'm willing to bet you wouldn't do. So I have nothing bad to say about them. Don't you have some puppies to torture or something? Get back to it.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-28-2013, 02:08 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Online
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21634 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss40897
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Wrong pal. I first came across it on a site which isn't clouded by pussy begging, put the pieces together and made a conclusion.

I'm educated enough to understand false conspiracy theories but hey, I'm not American or Jewish/Muslim.



Pussy Riot is a false front done to garner funding and groupies for its founder, a MAN.
Are you talking about Marat Gelman, ...?


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-29-2013, 04:14 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Awesome

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO