Go Back  

Pussy Riot Members Released! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 12-24-2013, 06:07 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Pussy Riot Members Released!

I just want to announce that I think I'm truly in love for the first time. These two girls, members of a Russian punk band, were just released after over a year and half in Russian prisons.

Partly served in Siberia for at least one of them. 16 hours a day hard labor, almost no hygiene, and MANY more deplorable conditions.

So what is their VERY first achievement upon release? To basically tell Putin to go fuck himself and the Russian olympics should be boycotted.

Damn, I wish we still made women in the U.S. like this! They bitch and moan if their fucking iPhone isn't working here.

Does anyone know how to get a good start on the whole Russian mail order bride thing that I keep hearing so much about? Lol!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/23/world/...-member-freed/

Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
durt, icheerthebull, Morgasmgasm, Pigeon, shoelessjojackson, slapchoppa, Stalker420
  #2  
Old 12-24-2013, 06:20 AM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

They are great and very aware their release is a publicity stunt by the plutocrats

__________________
America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #3  
Old 12-24-2013, 06:24 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
They are great and very aware their release is a publicity stunt by the plutocrats
Yeah, definitely. It's also worth keeping in mind, in Russia what they are doing can get them dead VERY fast. No doubt they know that. Making them all the braver. They deserve a fucking award.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull, Pigeon, PTSD Is My Life
  #4  
Old 12-24-2013, 07:30 AM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

They got the John Lennon peace award and another award in Germany. But yeah they deserve recognition, they are risking their lives. Balls of steel, the lot of them

__________________
America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2013, 04:40 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Yeah, the vast majority of men should take note here on how it's done. These girls are amazing.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2013, 07:16 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40825
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Over here most folks don't even bother to protest - where the worst that would happen to you is a night in jail or a little pepperspray.

Over their they can lock you up indefinitely, beat you, or 'worse' for the crime of blasphemy and they risked it all to make a statement.

Much respect to them for sticking it out and not backing down.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Cory James's Avatar
Cory James
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:120
Join Date: Jan 2013
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 3989 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8323
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Over here most folks don't even bother to protest - where the worst that would happen to you is a night in jail or a little pepperspray.

Over their they can lock you up indefinitely, beat you, or 'worse' for the crime of blasphemy and they risked it all to make a statement.

Much respect to them for sticking it out and not backing down.
That's exactly why there's little to no protests, there's no risk involved so there's no real strength behind it.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cory James For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #8  
Old 12-25-2013, 03:44 AM
Shadedwill's Avatar
Shadedwill
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:250
Male (evidently surprisingly)
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3421
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

As soon if we stop paying attention, they'll be disappeared. As soon as they try to flee the country, somebody will "rob and murder" them. I guess I just don't trust Russia right now, who knew?

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-25-2013, 06:28 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadedwill View Post
As soon if we stop paying attention, they'll be disappeared. As soon as they try to flee the country, somebody will "rob and murder" them. I guess I just don't trust Russia right now, who knew?
Very true. In fact I almost said in one of my earlier posts that I wouldn't be surprised if they wound up dead in a "robbery gone bad" or a "drug overdose while they are ALONE". Bad brakes on a car, etc. Who knows!

There should be a Pussy Riot and Snowden world tour. They are both in Russia right now, so it wouldn't be hard for them to hook up, lol. I must say between Pussy Riot and Snowden, it gives me a VERY SMALL hope for the future of mankind, but we will see. Governments have a way of winning through attrition and fighting us with our own money via taxes.

But it is amazing what the very few can do sometimes if they just stand up and aren't spineless and are unwilling to back down.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #10  
Old 12-25-2013, 01:05 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3653
Re: Pussy Riot Members Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I just want to announce that I think I'm truly in love for the first time. These two girls, members of a Russian punk band, were just released after over a year and half in Russian prisons.

Partly served in Siberia for at least one of them. 16 hours a day hard labor, almost no hygiene, and MANY more deplorable conditions.

So what is their VERY first achievement upon release? To basically tell Putin to go fuck himself and the Russian olympics should be boycotted.

Damn, I wish we still made women in the U.S. like this! They bitch and moan if their fucking iPhone isn't working here.

Does anyone know how to get a good start on the whole Russian mail order bride thing that I keep hearing so much about? Lol!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/23/world/...-member-freed/
You do know these Pussy Riot women are hired escorts and whores?

The person behind pussy riot is a man. He likes groupie sex. They are taught how to act and protest to push a neo-nazi style feminist utopia on the world and simps like you lap it up.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Disliked ices For This Post:
azdesertsnake01, icheerthebull, Shadedwill, shoelessjojackson

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO