Go Back  

Pro-immigration Activist Stabbed in Dresden. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Pro-immigration Activist Stabbed in Dresden.

‘It Makes Me Very Sad’ Says Open Borders Activist Brutally Stabbed by Migrant Gang.

by OLIVER LANE15 Oct 201567
A pro-migrant, open borders activist is reported to be “very sad” after being stabbed twice in the back by a gang of “Arabs” as he stood outside a pizzeria in Dresden, east Germany.

Twenty-nine year old ‘Julius G.’ involved himself in political activism while reading his degree in industrial engineering Technical University of Dresden. Now he may have fallen victim to his own politics, as the refugee advocate was attacked while waiting for friends in Dresden’s Neustadt, known as the city’s ‘left wing’, or ‘alternative’ quarter.

Germany’s Bild-Zeitung reports police were called to Pizza 5 on Alaunstraße on Saturday after a group of six to eight men jumped the student in the early hours and stabbed him twice in the back, leaving him in a serious condition. A police spokesman said: “Several police vans searched the surrounding area, unfortunately without success. According to witnesses, the attackers were said to be North Africans”.

West-German ‘Julius G.’ who has been a student in Dresden for five years told Bild: “I don’t know why I was attacked.

“I waited opposite the pizzeria for two friends who were buying something to eat after we had left the pub and were on our way home”.

The student didn’t think the motivation was robbery, as nothing was taken after the stabbing. Explaining he campaigned for the rights of refugees, he explained: “it makes me very sad that I was attacked by precisely this group”.

Despite the apparently random violent attack by the migrants, the activist was adamant the stabbing shouldn’t be used for political ends.

Speaking to Saxony’s Sächsische Zeitung newspaper, the unidentified student said he had also campaigned against the Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of Europe movement (PEGIDA), which was founded and maintains its power base in conservative Dresden.

His reticence to allow his own negative experience damage the cause is redolent of another unfortunate recent case, as reported by Breitbart London, in which a fellow open borders activist decided to hush up her own gang-rape by African migrants.

Volunteering on the French-Italian border in a migrant camp, the woman was cornered in a shower block by a gang of Sudanese men, but kept the event to herself for a month because she and her colleagues feared it would slow the progress of their ideal of a world without borders.

Letting in so many people from different cultures without checks of any kind is just asking for trouble. But of course the politicians won't be affected at all by this shit state of affairs.

BryanXavier, darkredspyder, gatagato, Kelseecat65, thckoitin
Old 10-15-2015, 03:20 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8001
Re: Pro-immigration Activist Stabbed in Dresden.

stupid fucker...too bad they missed his throat

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, darkredspyder, Paupercool1, slyksleevemuckyey, thckoitin
Old 10-15-2015, 05:38 PM
darkredspyder
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:746
Some Gender

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss693

What a bunch of fucking morons. He's "very sad"? No, what's sad is that he still supports them living there. Same with the one getting gang-raped. How many more times does it have to happen before they get it through their thick skulls why "a world without borders" is a shitty idea?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to darkredspyder For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Metal Mike, Oswald2001, Paupercool1, Pigeon, sharknebula, Top Gear
Old 10-15-2015, 06:06 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkredspyder View Post
What a bunch of fucking morons. He's "very sad"? No, what's sad is that he still supports them living there. Same with the one getting gang-raped. How many more times does it have to happen before they get it through their thick skulls why "a world without borders" is a shitty idea?
It's just a hippie pipe dream, they don't think of what it would actually mean having no borders.

darkredspyder, Pigeon, sharknebula
Old 10-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

I guess they were against immigration?

Old 10-15-2015, 07:28 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10522

The pro-immigration people are directly responsible for countless stabbings, shootings, robberies, rapes, murders, etc. that have already been caused by and that will continue to be caused by the very moo slum hordes they are bringing in.

Nothing that happens to the 'activists' is too bad for them.

It would be fair, if ALL the immigrant crimes were to happen ONLY to pro-immigration "activists".

And...if ONLY pro-immigration "activists" were made to pay for ALL economic costs involved. Including being made to pay compensation for ALL immigrant caused Property Damage and other crimes.

They deserve all the bad things - and more - that they are bringing onto untold masses of others who are innocent.

They deserve Hell itself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Paupercool1, sharknebula
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
winvens
Old 10-15-2015, 08:48 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 479 Post(s)
Quoted: 21589 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss40829

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdᵊ/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏdə] ( listen)), also known as epicaricacy /ˌɛpɨˈkærɨkəsi/ is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages. An English term of similar meaning (but with no noun equivalent) is "to gloat"; which means to feel, or express, great, often malicious, pleasure, or self-satisfaction, at one's own success, or at another's failure.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
5umguy24
Old 10-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss10522

kar·ma
ˈkärmə/
noun
noun: karma

(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
informal
destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, gatagato, Kelseecat65, rapeWhistle
Old 10-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

The irony makes me laugh as much as him feeling “very sad”.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Top Gear
Old 10-16-2015, 10:18 AM
ludokressh
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:757

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss685

You figure it would be a wake up call...guess not.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ludokressh For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pigeon, rapeWhistle