Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pregnant St. Louis Woman Loses Left Eye After Police Officer Shoots into Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I'd say we will need to see what was the over all scene was. The narrative would lead us to believe we have 1 car, at a gas station, with an army of cops. The army of cops all on this one car, a panicky cop in his army still aggressively needs to pursue by shooting at the car. But ends with no deatail to the probable cause for issuance of a warrant.

So what are the "could haves" of the scene? Could it been a warzone? The gas station under duress, or were they happily operating service un disturbed? Could have (if innocent) this couple been wrapped up in the mess infused around them? (If guilth) could the been trying to plow through the croweds of people in their car, and the cop took an oppositional shot?

So much still to discover.
I agree completely, but still find it strange.

Old 11-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
There are always an average of 100 viewers here. Only a handful of continuous posters. So there are plenty of people taking in what is written

I like everyone's input, and opinion. It stimulates the conversation, and brings a broader perspective for people to consider.
Exactly, if there is never someone to bring up the opposing view of an argument regardless of how far fetched, your views of the world become pigeonholed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Arista, TheVrist
Old 11-28-2014, 10:48 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I agree completely, but still find it strange.
Hopefully more development comes of it.

Mr Poo
Old 11-28-2014, 11:09 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Since I've blocked Mr. Poop, I can't and won't, watch the video, but I've garnered enough from the conversation to get the gist of what happened. Years ago I saw the results of an incident that has an eery resemblance to this one including the hapless pregnant woman. In my story officers were conducting a traffic stop on a guy with active robbery warrants. When officers approached the vehicle they saw the wanted guy behind the wheel and his pregnant girlfriend sitting in the passenger seat. The bad guy and his girlfriend refused to roll down their windows or exit their car. Both officers had their handguns drawn. One officer got tired of waiting around and used his handgun to break the passenger window. Well, when he broke the window, he accidentally/negligently fired a round off that naturally hit the pregnant woman in the stomach.

Here's some life advise from an old copper: retards, children, and pregnant women are all natural bullet magnets and should be avoided at all costs during a shooting...never hide with any retards, children, or pregnant women, during an active shooter situation...they always get shot and they all make very bad bullet stops. Write that down.

Now, the pregnant woman survived, but her little convict in the oven did not. The guy with the warrants was arrested and is still in custody doing life in prison without the possibility of parole. The formerly pregnant woman and the lifer convict sued the department and naturally won a substantial sum in an out of court settlement. Lesson? Don't use handguns or rifles to break into cars that contain retards, children, or pregnant women. When dealing with those groups...the firearm will always discharge and the bullet will always hit the retard, child, or pregnant woman in a most gruesome and newsworthy way.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, TheVrist
Old 11-28-2014, 11:13 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

We should just issue them bullet proof vest, like retard helmets.

30564U, Oswald2001
Old 11-28-2014, 11:14 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Since I've blocked Mr. Poop, I can't and won't, watch the video, but I've garnered enough from the conversation to get the gist of what happened. Years ago I saw the results of an incident that has an eery resemblance to this one including the hapless pregnant woman. In my story officers were conducting a traffic stop on a guy with active robbery warrants. When officers approached the vehicle they saw the wanted guy behind the wheel and his pregnant girlfriend sitting in the passenger seat. The bad guy and his girlfriend refused to roll down their windows or exit their car. Both officers had their handguns drawn. One officer got tired of waiting around and used his handgun to break the passenger window. Well, when he broke the window, he accidentally/negligently fired a round off that naturally hit the pregnant woman in the stomach.

Here's some life advise from an old copper: retards, children, and pregnant women are all natural bullet magnets and should be avoided at all costs during a shooting...never hide with any retards, children, or pregnant women, during an active shooter situation...they always get shot and they all make very bad bullet stops. Write that down.

Now, the pregnant woman survived, but her little convict in the oven did not. The guy with the warrants was arrested and is still in custody doing life in prison without the possibility of parole. The formerly pregnant woman and the lifer convict sued the department and naturally won a substantial sum in an out of court settlement. Lesson? Don't use handguns or rifles to break into cars that contain retards, children, or pregnant women. When dealing with those groups...the firearm will always discharge and the bullet will always hit the retard, child, or pregnant woman in a most gruesome and newsworthy way.
Take all that time to make such a long drawn out assumption about the similarity of this situation to yours, without watching the video or finding details.. Of course you would.

Calling people with disabilities retards and calling a child in the belly of a woman killed by police a little convict in the oven.. You sound like a real class act.

Old 11-29-2014, 10:43 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss10527

Quote:
Since I've blocked Mr. Poop,
I've scraped the Poo off the bottom of my shoe.

Much better now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 11-29-2014, 01:33 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post

Much better now.

I told you you'd feel better. The best part is when they keep desperately commenting on everything you write, but you can't see the comments. It's liberating.

Old 11-29-2014, 06:59 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I told you you'd feel better. The best part is when they keep desperately commenting on everything you write, but you can't see the comments. It's liberating.
My making fun of how pathetic you seem are some real desperate attempts..

Old 11-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post

Much better now.
Go run and hide?

You seemed like you had more balls than that.