Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769
Possible Underground Nazi Nukes Factory Discovered

An underground World War II complex used to develop nuclear weapons has been unearthed in Austria.

The facility was discovered in the town of St. Georgen an der Gusen by Austrian filmmaker Andreas Sulzer after years of anomalous radiation readings in the area had pointed to the existence of a secret nuclear weapons development site.

The 75-acre complex is thought to have been run by SS General Hans Kammler and is located near to the B8 Bergkristall factory where the first jet fighters were developed.

Sulzer believes that the facility would have relied on forced labor and was manned by inmates who were chosen for their skills in physics, chemistry and other sciences. "Up to 320,000 inmates are said to have died because of the brutal conditions in the subterranean labyrinth," he said.

How close the Nazis got to developing a weapon of mass destruction however is unclear.

"We owe it to the victims to finally open the site and reveal the truth," said Sulzer.

Excavations at the facility are expected to resume next month.

SOURCES

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...ity-discovered

http://nypost.com/2015/01/02/excavat...i-wmd-factory/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
nazi2.jpg  

naz1.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
durt, gatagato, K9Grip, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Mr Poo, Oswald2001, PlinyTheYounger, rob666, slapchoppa, TheVrist, vagabond, winvens, Zambini
Old 01-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Possible Underground Nazi Nukes Factory Discovered

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, hal0mega, Oswald2001
Old 01-05-2015, 02:02 AM
vagabond
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:141
female

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 958 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss6975

This should be very interesting!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:
gatagato, hal0mega, Oswald2001
Old 01-05-2015, 04:48 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Maybe... The Nazis came close to creating an atomic bomb but never managed it. The brits, using Norwegian expats who had joined the British military, sabotaged their efforts a couple of times by destroying their stocks of heavy water.

Read the book 'the real heroes of telemark' for the full story from the allied perspective. Be prepared to shake your head in disbelief at the stupidity when the Americans try to do things their way though..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
flangemanager, hal0mega, spudigitti, winvens
The Following 4 Users Disliked commondenom For This Post:
hal0mega, K9Grip, winvens, Zambini
Old 01-05-2015, 12:29 PM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
Maybe... The Nazis came close to creating an atomic bomb but never managed it. The brits, using Norwegian expats who had joined the British military, sabotaged their efforts a couple of times by destroying their stocks of heavy water.

Read the book 'the real heroes of telemark' for the full story from the allied perspective. Be prepared to shake your head in disbelief at the stupidity when the Americans try to do things their way though..
I've read that book. What other works have you cross-referenced that book with?

Old 01-05-2015, 12:39 PM
hal0mega
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Given the intellectual arrogance and stubborn engineering efforts of the Third Reich - nothing surprises me, because:

- They had a great hand in designing the Volkswagen Beetle.
- Research has shown their talent for attempting to create man-made literal flying saucer like craft.
- W.B B's efforts with the V2 Rockets.
- Operation Paperclip and its following excelling toward attempts to go to the moon later in the 60's obviously.
- Their extensive knowledge of physics and all related to such.
- How easy it was to make a Nuclear Weapon of any low grade sort even by the mid 30's.

These can all get deeper, and encourage your thirst for researching more of the many other examples.
These examples can, in the wrong mind, uncross-referenced, lead to digging oneself a hole like Richard Dawkins or David Ike.

I could go on a rant, but I am too tired, and too well read

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
gatagato, K9Grip, rapeWhistle, winvens, Zambini
Old 01-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

Quote:

Interesting post
( not really)
Nuclear weapons:

Made in America

Tested on Japan

No stupidity there, posts like this just make you American haters look bad

hal0mega, K9Grip, martyl63, Oswald2001
Old 01-06-2015, 04:45 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

I'm not an American hater at all...

They did something really dumb...after months of planning and careful operations by the Brits and Norwegians the yanks secretly decided to bomb the plant.... 700 500lb bombs and 500 1000lb bombs were dropped....on a facility that was essential for life in the area for the Norwegians, where the room holding the stock of heavy water was under 5 storeys of concrete... Only 7 bombs even hit the actual huge facility..most just destroyed the surrounding area, including a lone hiker 13km from the target.....

It was a fuck up of monumental proportions and nearly helped Hitler in his quest for an atomic bomb!! He decided to move the stocks into Germany after that.... Luckily the Brits and Norwegians managed to sabotage the ship and destroy the heavy water AND the production machinery...

you can be as partiotic as you want but it was stupidity of the highest order...the same kind of stupidity that got the US involved in vietnam....or had them waving flags under a 'mission accomplished' banner 12 YEARS AGO!!

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
nat906
Old 01-06-2015, 09:16 AM
hal0mega
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

You know what? Meh. That's what. Why? because this is in the past.

If new information comes to light than these conversations, thanks and dislikes, will cease and then continue.
And by new information, I do mean new discoveries that are solid and proven that, relate back to the past.
So. Let's end it here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Zambini
Old 01-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

Quote:
I'm not an American hater at all...

They did something really dumb...after months of planning and careful operations by the Brits and Norwegians the yanks secretly decided to bomb the plant.... 700 500lb bombs and 500 1000lb bombs were dropped....on a facility that was essential for life in the area for the Norwegians, where the room holding the stock of heavy water was under 5 storeys of concrete... Only 7 bombs even hit the actual huge facility..most just destroyed the surrounding area, including a lone hiker 13km from the target.....

It was a fuck up of monumental proportions and nearly helped Hitler in his quest for an atomic bomb!! He decided to move the stocks into Germany after that.... Luckily the Brits and Norwegians managed to sabotage the ship and destroy the heavy water AND the production machinery...

you can be as partiotic as you want but it was stupidity of the highest order...the same kind of stupidity that got the US involved in vietnam....or had them waving flags under a 'mission accomplished' banner 12 YEARS AGO!!
Brits and Norwegians were not winning the war either, so go ahead and denigrate the USA's contribution, which is exactly what you are doing.

Was it as a big a fuck up as europes and chamberlains appeasement policy towards Hitler?

"My good friends, this is the second time there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Now I recommend you go home, and sleep quietly in your beds."

Perhaps you didn't want the USA's assistance and preferred we left Europe to the Soviet Union and the iron curtain?

You are repeating some things you've read, we don't know how accurate they are, they are one sides opinion, probably written by someone wanting to sell a few books.

None of us were there, we don't know everything, mistakes were made ( if it was one), by every country.

The good thing is the Allies won, wouldn't you agree?

The USA along with a lot of other countries poured massive amounts of lives and treasure into it, so why the hostility?

There are several places (asian malls etc) around here that still fly the south Vietnamese flag, they were appreciative of the USA's help, it's unfortunate the conflict became so politicized that it took on a life of its own.

Many western countries participated in both the Vietnamese war and the gulf wars, not just the USA,
Just look at the list of countries that countributed to the Iraq war:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

And yes, poison gas is a WMD and had been used by saddam on his own people.

I'm not saying it's perfect or handled well, in my opinion it wasn't, removing saddam created a power vaccum with no ready alternate system to replace his regime.

Aren't you from South Africa?

Now that's a good story, years and years of civil war, apartheid and now hellish conditions for the white farmers, that's worse that trying to help someone.

Rehashing and bashing the USA by a few of you is very telling, I don't see anyone on here constantly bashing Europe or Canada for example, even though every country has its own problems and has made mistakes.

I've been treated very well overseas, I've traveled a lot and enjoyed the experiences immensely, if it bothers you that much get rid of all your USA based technology and possessions and stay off the USA websites, because I'm sure in your opinion they are superior.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, martyl63, Oswald2001