Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Police Unable to Tell a Rapist Apart from His Twin Brother

discrepency

But as they were having sex she noticed something missing: the cowboy tattoo on Joe's left ass cheek was not there.

who was fucking who??? how'd she notice a tattoo on his ass(a cowboy tattoo, seriously?? on his ass!!!). I think she was fucking him and was stupid enough to literally cry rape with her strapon in his ass..

Old 02-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

as far as fucking your twins girlfriend under the context that you are that brother.. is that really rape? should it be illegal? how many people these days/in the past has lied or faked their identity and personality just to get a piece of ass??.. I mean, without the force against ones will and all..

Old 02-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
as far as fucking your twins girlfriend under the context that you are that brother.. is that really rape? should it be illegal? how many people these days/in the past has lied or faked their identity and personality just to get a piece of ass??.. I mean, without the force against ones will and all..
Wouldn't faking your identity be some form of coercion? At any rate, faking your identity to gain sex should be illegal. Also, the story states that when she realized he didn't have the tattoo, she tried to stop him, but he persisted. That is rape.

Also, from Diamondsmiles post: "Holden, who has been a nurse for over 20 years, said that until the time of the trial, she did not know that identical twins had matching DNA." What the hell kind of nurse wouldn't know that twins had matching DNA?

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-14-2013, 02:18 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Wouldn't faking your identity be some form of coercion? At any rate, faking your identity to gain sex should be illegal. Also, the story states that when she realized he didn't have the tattoo, she tried to stop him, but he persisted. That is rape.

Also, from Diamondsmiles post: "Holden, who has been a nurse for over 20 years, said that until the time of the trial, she did not know that identical twins had matching DNA." What the hell kind of nurse wouldn't know that twins had matching DNA?

Perhaps she was an idiot or not up on DNA. Maybe she is just old!

I do agree that the guy who forced the girl to have sex when she realized his tattoo was gone is guilty of rape and pretending to be his brother. Rape by deception is still rape!

Would also have thought the twin would have told his girlfriend if he had the tattoo removed and assume his ass would have been sore and red, most likely bandaged.

I often wondered if twins are that much alike that they would kiss, touch, etc., in the same way, and if their genitalia is the same as their twin.

Usually, one is slighter bigger or heavier in the face than the other, even if it is very slight.

I swore I had the better looking identical twin when a former friend and I dated twin brothers. I could tell them apart with their clothes on and only saw the one nekked.

Was that the case you were thinking about, Meg, the Fernandez twins?

Old 02-14-2013, 04:07 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

I'm not sure, DiamondSmiles. It's been a long time since I saw it on t.v. I think I remember something about a hotel room. Like, either that's where the murder occurred or that's where one of the twins was hiding out.