Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93
Police Release Images of Women to Verify Identities and Well-Being*Update*

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...cebook_News_13

The Windermere Police Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying several women, some of whom may no longer be alive.

Windermere police said they want to check on their safety and well-being.

"We are not sure if they are harmed,” Chief David Ogden said. “We’re not sure if they’re safe. We’re not sure if they’re even alive, to be honest with you. Some of our biggest fears are that these cases are so old that maybe there’s somebody out there that isn’t alive any longer.

"We’re just not sure about that. That’s why this is critical and that’s why it’s important," Ogden added.

On Tuesday, investigators released 14 crime bulletins along with photos of nine women, tattoos and jewelry.

Police did not say why they are looking for the women but said the photos were taken before 2011. They think the women are from the Central Florida area. Ogden said the department has been investigating the case since 2012.

In March 2015, Windermere police issued crime bulletins for two women they are trying to identify and released them again Tuesday along with new ones.

“I think the time frame, as you know, some time ago when we released a few of the pictures, we told you that we weren’t sure of the time frame. So right now, all we know is we’ve narrowed it down to anywhere between 2006 and 2012.

"That makes it very difficult," Ogden said.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective John Allen of the Windermere Police Department at 407-909-5306.

***UPDATE***

Windermere police ID several women after releasing photos

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/win...rial-rape-case

WINDERMERE, Fla. - Windermere police on Wednesday said they have identified five women after releasing photos possibly linked to sex attacks.
"The (Windermere Police Department) will not be identifying these women, and we are moving forward with an open investigation," authorities said in an email.

Police said one of the women was identified by a tattoo and they are, "still following many leads and may have others identified but are uncertain. Those women are safe at this time as well."

The search is on for four other women.

Investigators released the photos on Tuesday, showing nine women apparently unconscious or asleep, in an effort to track down possible victims and check on their well-being.

"Anyone with information regarding the identity of any of these woman (should contact the) Windermere Police Department," officials said.

Police said the photos are screen-grabs are from videos likely recorded anywhere from 2008 to 2013.

"This is unusual. It reminds me a lot about the Cosby case," said News 6 Legal Analyst Steven Kramer.

He said what the women tell police investigators will be pivotal to any arrest.

"These women were in compromising positions, and there may have been some kind of sex acts," he said. "And based on the fact that these women were unconscious -- did they give consent? I don't know. And that's what the police are going to be looking at here."

The photo release comes months after police searched the home of Darryl Patterson. Authorities are not commenting on whether the women may have been victims of sexual assault or if the photos are related to an ongoing sexual battery investigation in which Patterson may have drugged women and had sex with them, either while they were unconscious or semiconscious.

While police have questioned Patterson, he has never been arrested, and his previous lawyer said in the past that he has done nothing wrong.

In May, police executed a search warrant at Patterson’s home. A woman claims Patterson tried to sexually assault her but she got away. Police later discovered someone else had made similar allegations and provided detectives with a video that allegedly shows Patterson having sex with at least three women who may not have been incapacitated. Patterson remains under investigation in that case.

News 6 learned earlier this year that Patterson was involved in a crime in 2009 in Orange County but as a victim. According to a police report, two men broke into his now ex-girlfriend's house, robbed, then sexually assaulted her in front of him. Friends of Patterson told News 6 that Patterson hasn't been the same since that experience.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
windemere-police-trying-to-id-women-120815.jpg  

Thread Contributions
picsart_1449745235144.jpg  

Contributors to this thread: Lion-hearted Girl (56)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostxtiger For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BryanXavier, gatagato, hanoverfist34, K9Grip, kellyhound, Lion-hearted Girl, okidoll, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pyramid_Head, thckoitin, wujuan
Old 12-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10520
Re: Police Release Images of Women in Effort to Verify Identities and Well-Bein

It won't turn out to be a happy story.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Jerdipski
Old 12-08-2015, 11:17 PM
ghostxtiger
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2670
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93

Not at all. You can see in some of the pics that there is marks on their necks, evidence of strangulation. The blond in the top row looks like she has something wrapped around hers. Could be a necklace but I doubt it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostxtiger For This Useful Post:
Jerdipski, Oswald2001
Old 12-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Most of them look dead to me, except maybe the lower left corner.

Jerdipski, Oswald2001, slyksleevemuckyey
Old 12-09-2015, 12:34 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

The blonde with her hair spread on the floor is dead for sure (you can even see the ligature mark), and the one in the second photo on the top row looks quite dead to me, too. Most are positioned as if sleeping but are more likely dead, too.

Where did they GET these photos? The police are usually very reluctant to release anything this morbid unless they're really desperate.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, beepboop, Etsu, gatagato, Oswald2001, slyksleevemuckyey, tbone79, winvens
Old 12-09-2015, 10:47 AM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1578
Female

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss213

that's one weird ass thign to just release without further information. wtf do your job and find them

The Following User Says Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
missentropic
Old 12-09-2015, 11:58 PM
ghostxtiger
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2670
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
The blonde with her hair spread on the floor is dead for sure (you can even see the ligature mark), and the one in the second photo on the top row looks quite dead to me, too. Most are positioned as if sleeping but are more likely dead, too.

Where did they GET these photos? The police are usually very reluctant to release anything this morbid unless they're really desperate.
My guess is that either someone sent them to the cops and is pulling some "zodiac/BTK" shit, or they were posted online somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to ghostxtiger For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ghostxtiger:
slyksleevemuckyey
Old 12-10-2015, 07:01 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8380 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: Police Release Images of Women to Verify Identities and Well-Being*Update*

They've found 5 of them safe... Still missing these 4

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
PicsArt_1449745235144.jpg  

PicsArt_1449745267181.jpg  

PicsArt_1449745336312.jpg  

PicsArt_1449745307527.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Pigeon
Old 12-10-2015, 07:04 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8380 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Looks like a faint ligature mark on the throat of the first lady, and there's a belt or something around the second girls neck.

Horrible

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
slyksleevemuckyey
Old 12-10-2015, 07:16 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

The last sentence about the home invasion at this guy's girlfriend's house kinda bothers me.

Makes me think of a girl I dated WAY back when. She had been raped in her sleep by a male "friend" (no, she hadn't been sober; yes, she knew this dude well enough at the time to trust him and not expect that of him) a few years before we met.

At some point we happened to see some program on TV, can't remember which, that was covering the subject of consensual "sleepy-sex" and the folks that engage in it. Basically, one partner takes sleeping pills or whatever works to knock themselves out, and then the other partner has their way with them. I knew about what her "friend" had done to her and even told her we could watch something else if the show made her uncomfortable (she definitely seemed to be feeling weird when it came on), but she said it was okay and that she wanted to see it.

Well, sure enough, she eventually (very timidly and insecurely) mentioned that maybe we should try it. It was obvious that her issues with what her "friend" had done to her were behind her request. She was probably just trying to work through it, but I knew I would've felt weird doing it and just couldn't agree to it. Sometimes I wonder if maybe I should have, if somehow it would have been healthy or cathartic for her...

Sexual victimization does strange things to people.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
beepboop