Poster Rank:2491

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss105
Re: POLICE DEATHS

Just because some one were's a badge that doesnt make them a good person, my older brother is a cop and according to him the county he works for are trying to weed out the good old fashioned cops who actually care for the community they protect and replacing them with the military type that Take orders and never question anything "sir yes sir" these people are very dangerous because they shoot first and ask questions later, YOU HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO YOUR COUNTRY...... NOT ITS INSTITUTIONS.........

Old 01-27-2011, 07:44 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
The one thing that really irritates me about the police is the insistence to talk to you like you are a 2 year old, that is so annoying.
Ego trip, man, ego trips. With my run ins I've just learned to give them the right of way..unless my rights are being trampled on. Just think, you have a badge, a uniform along with the full support of the govt and if that's not enough, you also have a gun. Why would you ever back down to anyone even if you're wrong? On top of all that, these guys run in packs and they actually want you to run from them or get outta line. A simple remedy would be to raise the bar and stop letting all these rejects in. Raise their pay as well since we're getting a better refined officer. Problem solved.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:23 AM
Shadedwill
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:250
Male (evidently surprisingly)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3421

As far as contempt for police and whatnot, it spreads to anyone with any 'perceived' authority. This even means little ol' park ranger me of the DNR. God, we get so much hate.. A few of our officers even get shot at by poachers every year.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Ego trip, man, ego trips. With my run ins I've just learned to give them the right of way..unless my rights are being trampled on. Just think, you have a badge, a uniform along with the full support of the govt and if that's not enough, you also have a gun. Why would you ever back down to anyone even if you're wrong? On top of all that, these guys run in packs and they actually want you to run from them or get outta line. A simple remedy would be to raise the bar and stop letting all these rejects in. Raise their pay as well since we're getting a better refined officer. Problem solved.
Way I view it is this, if I have done wrong then arrest me and I will come quietly, give me shit I will give it right back, if I am innocent then be fucking careful what you are doing.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:211
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Good point and in Philadelphia there have been a share of incidents involving bad cops. Most people have called for stricter hiring procedures, with more emphasis on education then simply a high school graduate or someone who served in the military for two years.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Most do.

There are many times alternate entrances to courthouses, and police precincts dont have many except for the civillian entrances.

I wish DTXBRIAN woudl come around and tell you more.
The depts and the courthouse here does not have metal detectors at all.
I guess we are backwoods.
TBH, i think the hospital here needs a metal detector. At least at the ER entrance.

Old 03-08-2011, 06:07 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1420

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

cops dead is a good thing and i love both my parents maybe your family members are part of the very small percentage of cops that arent insecure power hungry assholes looking to get revenge on a "type" of person that they resented or was picked on by growing up. and thats such a cute story about the cop letting you go because of your friend being related to a pig and also admittedly getting away with other dirt that would have derailed an average persons life but i guess the fact that your a pigs kid means even though your breaking the law your a good person just having fun but if that was me or my brothers the pig would have talked to us like pieces of shit and charged us

Old 03-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I don't like the police much but I wouldn't wish them dead.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
kboukes
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1167
Female

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331