Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2419
Police Brutality In Arizona On Black Friday

Man put two games under his shirt because his grandson got knocked down and hurt in the rush and he needed his hands to help his grandson. A cop saw and immediately arrested him for shoplifting. The man was cooperating while the cop was putting on the handcuffs. The cop out of no where tripped the man and bashed his head nose first into the ground knocking him out and there is blood everywhere. The cop did not know how to care for the man so someone that was there shopping had to help get blood out the mans airways.

Man...is a tame or civilized animal; never the less, he requires proper instruction and a fortunate nature, and then of all animals he becomes the most divine and most civilized; but if he be insufficiently or ill- educated he is the most savage of earthly creatures.
Plato
Greek author & philosopher in Athens (427 BC - 347 BC)
Old 11-26-2011, 03:21 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:321
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2419
Re: Police Brutality In Arizona On Black Friday

Yeah I only had the vid in MP4. which is a format DR cannot convert. I converted the vid to WVM. format so DR could convert and was gonna upload it by using the edit button but seems now I am unable to edit the post.
From what I read he put the game in his waist band b/c ppl were snatching games out of ppls hands and wanted to free up his hands to rescue his grandson. Either way I believe he would have had to leave the store to have been stealing. I find his story believable! His grandson was treated by the fire department for his injuries. Black Friday stupidity at it best! Thanks for the vid!

Man...is a tame or civilized animal; never the less, he requires proper instruction and a fortunate nature, and then of all animals he becomes the most divine and most civilized; but if he be insufficiently or ill- educated he is the most savage of earthly creatures.
Plato
Old 11-26-2011, 03:39 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:321
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2419

Still wonder why the edit button is missing on my original post? Its like it doesn't recognize I was the one who created the thread! I posted the thread without uploading the vid when I realized what I had done, I hit the edit button and attempted to upload the vid, then got an error message b/c it couldn't upload/convert a MP4 so I converted it to WVM, now the edit button is gone or I would have had the vid to go with the text. Damn I've started threads before but its been awhile. lol Don't remember it being that difficult.

Plato
Old 11-26-2011, 06:15 AM
ReQ
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8274

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

I agree, which is why I do not participate in black Friday, well.. not personally, online deals are just as good

All the horror stories about black Friday, makes me wonder how much longer it will last, seems like a lot of these incidents could be huge lawsuits waiting to happen, and the moment someone kills a man/woman to get a $30 microwave, people should start to reconsider this "holiday"

at least.. one would hope, im sure someone has already been killed as a result of black Friday, yet here we are

as for the post editing, im not sure.. if you waited too long after making the original post, that may be the cause, you only have a limited time before you can no longer edit your own posts, no idea how long/short that time limit may be

The Following User Says Thank You to ReQ For This Useful Post:
The2Halves
Old 11-26-2011, 08:47 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

I had a major hangover when I did my one day first aid course about two years ago and I would still have done a better job than the two in the vid. Thank god the police are not here to protect and serve

Old 11-26-2011, 09:16 AM
dcole57
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4078

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46

He got what he deserved in my opinion.

The Following User Says Thank You to dcole57 For This Useful Post:
zevil3911
The Following Users Disliked This Post By dcole57:
BloodyJew
Old 11-26-2011, 12:21 PM
zykron
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:750
Truth Teller

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss691

Alright first off, there is not a single gift in the world that is worth an early-morning shopping rush. None. If your life depends so much on that gift, you have security issues and should get a (new) life.

The officer needs to be warned for the mis-arrest (in public) and fucking fired for fracturing the man's nose (and also optionally have his nose broken himself). No wonder why people like Jared Lee Loughner got sick of it all.

And I bet the officer didn't realize that it's not shoplifting until one walks through the exit doors with the product unpurchased... of course this is why we have sensor gates at the exit in the first place! Let the gates ring up anyone whose product wasn't checked out.

The guy in the video who said "he done knocked the motherfucker out, that's yo damn job" needs to have his nuts removed.

Old 11-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Rfneimad
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1837

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171

People in this country love to create, observe and put themselves in risky situations with a history of violence and then act surprised and disappointed when it happens again.