Go Back  

Place Your Bets. Isreal Attacks Iran in ... 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-10-2012, 11:03 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12986
Place Your Bets. Isreal Attacks Iran in ...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...0#.T6xyAOvpA6g

The United States is worried that Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party’s joining a unity government with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu could result in an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities at any given moment, according to a report on Channel 10 News on Thursday.

U.S. government officials told Channel 10 News that they believe a Likud-Kadima joing government could make a decision about an Israeli attack on Iran at any moment and perhaps even before the U.S. presidential elections in November.

The report said that when the Americans believed early elections would be held in Israel on September, they thought it meant the attack in Iran would be postponed at least until after the election. Now, with the stabilization of Israeli politics and the current government likely to end its term on schedule, the situation has changed and the Americans are concerned.

According to the Channel 10 report, in order to try and prevent or at least postpone the Israeli decision on the issue, the Americans recently held marathon talks with Israeli officials at all levels.

Israel – like the United States, its European allies, and Gulf Arab states – believe Iran is conducting nuclear work with military applications.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak recently warned that as long as Iran poses a threat to Israel with its nuclear program, all options are on the table.

“I believe it is well understood in Washington, D.C., as well as in Jerusalem that as long as there is an existential threat to our people, all options to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons should remain on the table,” Barak said.

“I have enough experience to know that a military option is not a simple one,” Barak added. “It would be complicated with certain associated risks. But a radical Islamic Republic of Iran with nuclear weapons would be far more dangerous both for the region and, indeed, the world.”

Recent reports indicated that President Barack Obama is prepared to make a major concession to Iran on uranium enrichment.

According to the reports, the Obama administration now is willing to allow 5 percent enrichment if Iran were to take other major steps to curb its ability to develop a nuclear bomb.”

I say 2 weeks - May 24th

Old 05-11-2012, 06:04 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Place Your Bets. Isreal Attacks Iran in ...

I've been waiting for this to kick off for ages and now realised it probably won't. They're all fucking dirty lying bastards and i'm stuck watching boring shit on the telly because those arseholes can't get their shit together and bomb each other.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 05-12-2012, 12:13 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Fuck, I hope your wrong about may 24th Brian....... Thats usually about the time gas starts going up anyways for the summer, add in a war over there....... 7 dollar gas?

Old 05-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I done ride a bike any more I cycle so some could say the rise in fuel prices wouldn't effect me but if fuel prices rise directly or indirectly I will pay more for what I buy, so fuck another bloody war.

Old 05-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965

Everyone thought Iraq had WMD's too, remember?

Old 05-12-2012, 11:20 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevee View Post
I done ride a bike any more I cycle so some could say the rise in fuel prices wouldn't effect me but if fuel prices rise directly or indirectly I will pay more for what I buy, so fuck another bloody war.
I wish I were in your situation, right now I have to travel about an hour each way to get to work..... I usually spend $100 a week on fuel..... Your totally right about oil prices affecting everything else too.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 05-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Before the Holy Season of Advent for sure. So by December 1, 2012. Advent begins Sunday December 2.

I just have a feeling.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:49 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

I dont get what Israel is trying to do.

We went into Iraq/Afghanistan for less and Iran has been proven to have nuclear facilities. It seems like they want something to happen and to be proved the righteous force by destroying the threat.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:23 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I dont get what Israel is trying to do.

We went into Iraq/Afghanistan for less and Iran has been proven to have nuclear facilities. It seems like they want something to happen and to be proved the righteous force by destroying the threat.
Before we went into Iraq, Bush & his minions convinced people that we'd only be there for 6 months, it wouldn't cost anything, and that the people would welcome us as Liberators.
I don't think people here will buy that again, at least not our generation.

If Israel wants to do it, then they should do it..... With their dollars, their planes and their bombs.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
AnneLea
Old 06-28-2012, 10:08 AM
giovanni0359
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:440
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1496

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanXavier View Post
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...0#.T6xyAOvpA6g

The United States is worried that Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party’s joining a unity government with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu could result in an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities at any given moment, according to a report on Channel 10 News on Thursday.

U.S. government officials told Channel 10 News that they believe a Likud-Kadima joing government could make a decision about an Israeli attack on Iran at any moment and perhaps even before the U.S. presidential elections in November.

The report said that when the Americans believed early elections would be held in Israel on September, they thought it meant the attack in Iran would be postponed at least until after the election. Now, with the stabilization of Israeli politics and the current government likely to end its term on schedule, the situation has changed and the Americans are concerned.

According to the Channel 10 report, in order to try and prevent or at least postpone the Israeli decision on the issue, the Americans recently held marathon talks with Israeli officials at all levels.

Israel – like the United States, its European allies, and Gulf Arab states – believe Iran is conducting nuclear work with military applications.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak recently warned that as long as Iran poses a threat to Israel with its nuclear program, all options are on the table.

“I believe it is well understood in Washington, D.C., as well as in Jerusalem that as long as there is an existential threat to our people, all options to prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons should remain on the table,” Barak said.

“I have enough experience to know that a military option is not a simple one,” Barak added. “It would be complicated with certain associated risks. But a radical Islamic Republic of Iran with nuclear weapons would be far more dangerous both for the region and, indeed, the world.”

Recent reports indicated that President Barack Obama is prepared to make a major concession to Iran on uranium enrichment.

According to the reports, the Obama administration now is willing to allow 5 percent enrichment if Iran were to take other major steps to curb its ability to develop a nuclear bomb.”

I say 2 weeks - May 24th
Spring of 2013....April, May, or early June