Go Back  

Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #51  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10914 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25847
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's mostly bad owners. But the dog didn't get it's reputation solely because of bad owners.
Go on.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:15 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
Go on.
They have aggressive traits..

Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:17 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
They have aggressive traits..
Not toward humans..

Keep enlightening us guru.

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:18 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Not toward humans..

Keep enlightening us guru.
I think the humans mauled would disagree.

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No, it's just a factual observation of the premise minority responsible for majority.
The premise "minority responsible for majority."? Wow what an in depth theory..

Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I think the humans mauled would disagree.
What about the humans mauled by other breeds? Do they also have aggressive traits?

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:33 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
What about the humans mauled by other breeds? Do they also have aggressive traits?
I know you like to change the subject. But we're talking about the minority breed, that's responsible for a majority of the aggressiveness.

Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I know you like to change the subject. But we're talking about the minority breed, that's responsible for a majority of the aggressiveness.
Based on their owners raising them for that specific purpose. They only have natural aggression breed into them against other animals. There breed was specifically breed NOT to attack humans because it would be dangerous for trainers handling them during fights.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #59  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:56 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

I already know that's bullshit. Do you understand dogs? Pits were bread to be fearless, and dominant. You can't breed a dog that's born to respect another species. It was bred to be a companion, like all dogs. That's why people don't have coyotes as pets.

You're trying to say Pits only attack because they have a bad owner. That's not true. That may be why a lot of the attacks happen, but a lot happen with responsible owners as well.

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:07 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Pitt Bull, Rottweiler Ban in Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I already know that's bullshit. Do you understand dogs? Pits were bread to be fearless, and dominant. You can't breed a dog that's born to respect another species. It was bred to be a companion, like all dogs. That's why people don't have coyotes as pets.

You're trying to say Pits only attack because they have a bad owner. That's not true. That may be why a lot of the attacks happen, but a lot happen with responsible owners as well.
That statement is true about all dogs, not just pits. Pits were breed to be fearless and dominate over other dogs, not people. They were specifically breed not to attack people because of the danger of a fighting dog attacking it's master.

Just like every single breed in the world there will always be a bad individual seed or two. You wouldn't see systemic issues if people like Michael Vick weren't still training fighting dogs without actual K9 knowledge. Those trainers are the reason their own dogs get put down, fucking idiots.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO