Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886
Re: Pit Bull Protects Missing Toddler Lost In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
I will see how many pets I can euthanize in response to your post. I will call it the BlueNosePit hits in your honor. If I make an application I am sure they will pay me to run the gas chamber of the local animal control center. Won't that be fun? I can legally do it and get paid for it. Any pits that come in I will expedite for you.
ohhhhh youre a big, bad, tough guy arent ya?

Old 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
oh I am not making threats. And I don't have to be in good shape for a jackass like you. I can keep trolling morons like you till you implode.
SMIRKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
I will see how many pets I can euthanize in response to your post. I will call it the BlueNosePit hits in your honor. If I make an application I am sure they will pay me to run the gas chamber of the local animal control center. Won't that be fun? I can legally do it and get paid for it. Any pits that come in I will expedite for you.
I don't doubt that you would killing animals is your game clearly, that's how serial killers start.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:28 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
First off in answer to this post the correct charge is negligent homicide. The care taker left a baby alone with a potential threat. Never ever leave a baby alone with a dog. Or even a cat. Both have diseases that can ruin a babies life. Both pose a threat to a small child. The caretaker legally can spend many years in jail. I suggest death penalty is more appropriate for the caretaker and the dog. Instant death without court for the dog. A short trial to determine facts for the caretaker then execution. The caretaker was criminally negligent. Most often though the DA will defer charges and call it an accidental death. They will say it's "unforeseen".
Like I have written before, I believe in freedom. ANd responsibility. That's why I would never own a dog that I considered a danger. I have owned and trained dogs. And any dog that ever threatened me or anyone I put down. In the country there has to be some amount of aggressiveness in dogs or they are useless but it's not that hard to condition them to leave people alone. And if they cause problems... there's always the bullet.
Barking at strangers or night visiters is always ok. But once they have learned who a person is they should never bark at that person again. I found out that rewards and punishment for either correct or incorrect barking is very effective. Dogs that can't learn.... get the bullet. That rule applies to all dogs.
death penalty for the caretaker? yeah thats exactly why uneducated, retards like yourself dont have important jobs. death penalties apply to capital offenses. yeah a mistake was made but there was no premeditation or intent on her part for the child to be injured. its called an accident, someting humans do. yeah she should be held accountable and punished but to say death penaly shows just how stupid you really are. now fuck off.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

you say you train dogs and you say dogs should never bark at a person if they know them?? holy fuck, youre stupid. barking doesnt always mean a sign of agression, dogs get excited/happy and bark all the time. when i walk in my house, or my dogs know they are about to go for a walk or car ride they get excited and bark like crazy. but you being the expert dog trainer, the next fuckin cesar milan, you know this right.

Old 02-10-2012, 03:35 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

steve, john is a bitter, lonely man. i feel bad for him really. you could have more intelligent conversation with helen keller (who btw owned a pit bull).

Old 02-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
oh I am not making threats. And I don't have to be in good shape for a jackass like you. I can keep trolling morons like you till you implode.
Keep trolling, trolling, trolling raw hide SMIRKESSS.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:25 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Just for you, John:
<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mrQ1KO4j2bc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

The Following User Says Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
xstunt1ngx