Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689
Re: Pit Bull Protects Missing Toddler Lost In The Woods

Who said it was the baby at fault ? I guess I missed that comment. Yes, any dog that bites a child would be dead on the spot. Depending on where you get your statistics, pits are not a menace John.

The statistics vary from place to place, and we all know the media usually reports the pitbull attacks, while leaving other dog attacks unreported. I honestly can see why you feel the way you do, but you can't judge an entire breed based on the actions a few, can you ? You hardly hear anything good when it comes to this breed, that we all know. Does that mean they are all evil and should be killed ? No, it means there are plenty of good pits out there, but it isn't a "good story" to the media, attacks are. That is why you hear nothing good about them most of the time.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
When you put dogs above children and make other inane excuses for violence on children then you are beneath me.
SMIRKEEEEES you should be put down you pathetic little man.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:22 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I don't know about him but children are hard as fuck to train, what takes years for kids to understand, it takes dogs minutes . Fuck children, long live dogs!

The Following User Says Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-09-2012, 02:25 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
Who said it was the baby at fault ? I guess I missed that comment. Yes, any dog that bites a child would be dead on the spot. Depending on where you get your statistics, pits are not a menace John.

The statistics vary from place to place, and we all know the media usually reports the pitbull attacks, while leaving other dog attacks unreported. I honestly can see why you feel the way you do, but you can't judge an entire breed based on the actions a few, can you ? You hardly hear anything good when it comes to this breed, that we all know. Does that mean they are all evil and should be killed ? No, it means there are plenty of good pits out there, but it isn't a "good story" to the media, attacks are. That is why you hear nothing good about them most of the time.
Sure. Lots of good pitbull types. That's why they play name games to try to put a good face on it. That's why the pitbull type terriers have been banned in almost every country.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:56 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
I don't know about him but children are hard as fuck to train, what takes years for kids to understand, it takes dogs minutes . Fuck children, long live dogs!
Quote:
Fuck children, long live dogs
I'm pretty sure you have been fucking children. Since you brought it up. Sick POS that you are.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:01 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
What? Because I think the life of a child has more value than the life of a dog? Or because I think you are contemptable for thinking the reverse? And who's gonna put me down? You? Come out here to San Diego and try it. I know some nice quiet spots you can practice what you preach.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:34 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Quote:
I like the way you think

Old 02-09-2012, 08:51 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

Quote:
Just today at the dog park I got bit by a Pomeranian, but since it's a small dog it doesn't pose a threat to the general public, even though it could potentially kill a baby left alone. But why would anyone leave their full grown dog with a baby? Is it because they are fucking retards that shouldn't have reproduced?

The "Pit-Bull" was never meant to be human aggressive, this goes back to the 1900s when it was first developed, considering the owners had to grab their dogs after the round ended, if the owners got bit the dog was put down.

I don't know why you have this mentality that every Pit-bull type dog is aggressive, I agree that if a dog (it doesn't matter what breed) bites a human or starts a fight with another dog, it should be put down, regardless of how small the dog is, I'm all for eliminating the bad and keeping the good dogs, even the good pit-bull type dogs, not every pit-bull is out to kill people or dogs, just like not every person on this planet is out to kill people.
Are you searching for pomeranian kills baby? Highlight these search terms in the articlePet Pomeranian kills 6-week-old baby girl
Posted: Monday, October 09, 2000
The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A small Pomeranian dog killed a 6-week-old baby girl in Valinda when the infant's caretaker left the bedroom to prepare a bottle of milk, authorities said Sunday.

A relative left the baby unattended for a moment, and when he returned, he found the infant's head in the dog's mouth Saturday night, county sheriff's Deputy Cruz Solis said. The girl died of head trauma at an area hospital, Solis said.

The names of the victims were withheld by authorities because the baby's parents are out of the country and had not yet been notified, Solis said.

County animal control officers took the dog for an investigation, Solis said.

Pomeranians are a breed of miniature canines that have a foxlike face, pointy ears and long, fluffy hair.

BAN ALL POMERANINAS NOW

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-09-2012, 09:01 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:227
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

John was buttfucked by a pit bull.
His feelings (and ass) are still hurt.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
What? Because I think the life of a child has more value than the life of a dog? Or because I think you are contemptable for thinking the reverse? And who's gonna put me down? You? Come out here to San Diego and try it. I know some nice quiet spots you can practice what you preach.
Ha ha ha ha ha.