Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Pit Bull Protects Missing Toddler Lost In The Woods 

Join Now

Old 02-07-2012, 10:43 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:536

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss891
Re: Pit Bull Protects Missing Toddler Lost In The Woods

Just today at the dog park I got bit by a Pomeranian, but since it's a small dog it doesn't pose a threat to the general public, even though it could potentially kill a baby left alone. But why would anyone leave their full grown dog with a baby? Is it because they are fucking retards that shouldn't have reproduced?

The "Pit-Bull" was never meant to be human aggressive, this goes back to the 1900s when it was first developed, considering the owners had to grab their dogs after the round ended, if the owners got bit the dog was put down.

I don't know why you have this mentality that every Pit-bull type dog is aggressive, I agree that if a dog (it doesn't matter what breed) bites a human or starts a fight with another dog, it should be put down, regardless of how small the dog is, I'm all for eliminating the bad and keeping the good dogs, even the good pit-bull type dogs, not every pit-bull is out to kill people or dogs, just like not every person on this planet is out to kill people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Karma, SeaGrave
Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:16

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33733

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Not at all. Just make the city responsible for attacks on city property. Make owners doubly responsible. Dog attacks should result in criminal charges even if it is an "accident.". And smaller dogs are not near as dangerous by the way. Also Pit bulls top the list for dangerous dogs. They are the very worst.
Then if you hit someone in your car accident or not you should face criminal charges after all you are in charge of your car your responsible for it, you also know it's potentially hazardous to the public, well are you going to give up ya car?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
Poster Rank:536

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss891

This pit bull is vicious.

Or this one :

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Karma, SeaGrave
Old 02-07-2012, 11:13 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:191
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3903

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Just today at the dog park I got bit by a Pomeranian, but since it's a small dog it doesn't pose a threat to the general public, even though it could potentially kill a baby left alone. But why would anyone leave their full grown dog with a baby? Is it because they are fucking retards that shouldn't have reproduced?

The "Pit-Bull" was never meant to be human aggressive, this goes back to the 1900s when it was first developed, considering the owners had to grab their dogs after the round ended, if the owners got bit the dog was put down.

I don't know why you have this mentality that every Pit-bull type dog is aggressive, I agree that if a dog (it doesn't matter what breed) bites a human or starts a fight with another dog, it should be put down, regardless of how small the dog is, I'm all for eliminating the bad and keeping the good dogs, even the good pit-bull type dogs, not every pit-bull is out to kill people or dogs, just like not every person on this planet is out to kill people.
Quote:
I don't know why you have this mentality that every Pit-bull type dog is aggressive,
Really? Can you know with 100% assurance which one is dangerous and which one is not? Which pit bull TYPE is it? You really want to play such a stupid game with a child's life? Perhaps you do... Most owners will say after a violent attack that the dog was a good dog for many years. Until....

Quote:
I agree that if a dog (it doesn't matter what breed) bites a human or starts a fight with another dog, it should be put down, regardless of how small the dog is, I'm all for eliminating the bad and keeping the good dogs, even the good pit-bull type dogs,
Are you willing to put your life on the line for that cause? If every pit bull owner bet his life on his dog NOT being dangerous then I would say... Fine!. No problem. If a person is not willing to put his life on the line then he has doubts. If they can say without a doubt that their dog is not dangerous then I don't have a problem with ownership. I used to own rabbits. I never had a rabbit attack a human with more than a nip if they put their fingers in the cage. I would swear on a stack of bibles that one of my rabbits would never attack a human if I let it loose. Once I had a dog who would never attack a human. Bark? Sure. Bite? Never. Fight with other dogs? Only if the other dog bit it. Once a bigger dog attacked my dog. I pulled my dog away and in the process it kept trying to bite the other dog but I swung our dog around and it accidently bit my wife. Badly. The dog stopped and just cowered. It KNEW what it had done in the same instant. The only reason I didn't shoot the dog then and there was because it was completely an accidently mistake. And we had been trying to protect it. Once I shaved my beard and the dog went nuts when I came out of the house. Should I have shot it? No. It was doing what it was supposed to do. Scare off strangers. As soon as I laughed it sheepishly hung its' head when it realized who I was. But it never would bite people anyway. One day it wanted to come into our apartment when we tried to go inside. It was never allowed inside. It growled and demanded to be let in. As soon as I opened the door the dog rushed in and ran around the house in a panic growling and barking. Then stopped in front of our closet growling and clawing. I freaked out and grabbed my wife and ran out to the office for the phone. While on the phone two guys ran out of our apartment with the dog in hot pursuit... And she never bit them but just barked like a maniac. So don't think I don't understand about dogs having a place in society. But no one should put the public at risk.
Quote:
Just today at the dog park I got bit by a Pomeranian, but since it's a small dog it doesn't pose a threat to the general public, even though it could potentially kill a baby left alone
It could kill a baby? And it bit you? Then it is a threat to the public and you are not being reasonable. If it will bite you it will bite anybody. Not quite rational are we?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:16

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33733

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Really? Can you know with 100% assurance which one is dangerous and which one is not? Which pit bull TYPE is it? You really want to play such a stupid game with a child's life? Perhaps you do... Most owners will say after a violent attack that the dog was a good dog for many years. Until....

Are you willing to put your life on the line for that cause? If every pit bull owner bet his life on his dog NOT being dangerous then I would say... Fine!. No problem. If a person is not willing to put his life on the line then he has doubts. If they can say without a doubt that their dog is not dangerous then I don't have a problem with ownership. I used to own rabbits. I never had a rabbit attack a human with more than a nip if they put their fingers in the cage. I would swear on a stack of bibles that one of my rabbits would never attack a human if I let it loose. Once I had a dog who would never attack a human. Bark? Sure. Bite? Never. Fight with other dogs? Only if the other dog bit it. Once a bigger dog attacked my dog. I pulled my dog away and in the process it kept trying to bite the other dog but I swung our dog around and it accidently bit my wife. Badly. The dog stopped and just cowered. It KNEW what it had done in the same instant. The only reason I didn't shoot the dog then and there was because it was completely an accidently mistake. And we had been trying to protect it. Once I shaved my beard and the dog went nuts when I came out of the house. Should I have shot it? No. It was doing what it was supposed to do. Scare off strangers. As soon as I laughed it sheepishly hung its' head when it realized who I was. But it never would bite people anyway. One day it wanted to come into our apartment when we tried to go inside. It was never allowed inside. It growled and demanded to be let in. As soon as I opened the door the dog rushed in and ran around the house in a panic growling and barking. Then stopped in front of our closet growling and clawing. I freaked out and grabbed my wife and ran out to the office for the phone. While on the phone two guys ran out of our apartment with the dog in hot pursuit... And she never bit them but just barked like a maniac. So don't think I don't understand about dogs having a place in society. But no one should put the public at risk.
It could kill a baby? And it bit you? Then it is a threat to the public and you are not being reasonable. If it will bite you it will bite anybody. Not quite rational are we?
Do you think talking to people like they are beneath you helps any fucking debate?, in fact just fuck off I wont address you in future afford me the same courtesy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 02-07-2012, 11:41 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
Poster Rank:507
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss969

More viciousness!

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aQVnEsyP0uI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

<****** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q8qVZITdqgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Those were in the top 5 results on Youtube for "vicious pitbull"..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Karma
Old 02-07-2012, 11:53 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:59
Male.

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12339

No John, I do not think you are stupid, and have told you that several times.

There is no fucking pit bull breed. There are several breeds and there are hybrid breeds.

What would you call these guys ? Pitbulls are a breed, AKC does not recognize them as a breed, CKC does.
Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
rock and roll.jpg  

My Rock..jpg  

Old 02-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1032
guess

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss313

Bill.... You would have better luck pissing upwind in a hurricane than getting John to understand anything about a dog. He claims he psyche wasn't injured when he was 3 but I think he's deluding himself as he attempts to delude us.
Oh well, can't win 'em all. We do still have the law on our side in most locations and things are looking up for the folks in Miami and Ohio.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pit Bull For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, SeaGrave
Old 02-08-2012, 08:16 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:191
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Do you think talking to people like they are beneath you helps any fucking debate?, in fact just fuck off I wont address you in future afford me the same courtesy.
When you put dogs above children and make other inane excuses for violence on children then you are beneath me.
Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Amateur Sex & Naked Wife And Girlfriend Forum