Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Protects Missing Toddler Lost In The Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Proof that treating these dogs with love and affection will cause them to be good pets. Also, this seems to be caused by the lack of watching the child.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Pitbullstats.jpg  

Old 02-07-2012, 09:01 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Also, it isn't the dog's fault that the child followed him. There should have been an adult watching them. The fact that the dog stayed by the child and didn't bugger off on his own shows loyalty.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, icheerthebull, LADYSHINEZ, Pit Bull
Old 02-07-2012, 09:14 PM
LADYSHINEZ
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:3979

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
I'm really glad to read this post. I am guilty of seeing the horrific stories about pitbulls and despised them all. This story is refreshing.

The Following User Says Thank You to LADYSHINEZ For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 02-07-2012, 09:41 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
Also, it isn't the dog's fault that the child followed him. There should have been an adult watching them. The fact that the dog stayed by the child and didn't bugger off on his own shows loyalty.
It was the child that stayed with the dog... If the dog had returned home the child would of followed. If the dog had not left the home the child could not of followed it away from the home. It's only logical. See how that works... The dog did bugger off on his own and the child followed. I could say it ten more ways but not sure some of you dog lovers would get it.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:43 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYSHINEZ View Post
I'm really glad to read this post. I am guilty of seeing the horrific stories about pitbulls and despised them all. This story is refreshing.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:51 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
It was the child that stayed with the dog... If the dog had returned home the child would of followed. If the dog had not left the home the child could not of followed it away from the home. It's only logical. See how that works... The dog did bugger off on his own and the child followed. I could say it ten more ways but not sure some of you dog lovers would get it.
The dog could have ran away on his own. A 3-year-old can't keep up with a full grown dog. The dog could have easily left the child alone if he wanted. But he stayed with her.
Again, the parents are the ones at fault here. If they had been watching their child, this never would have happened. The dog did nothing wrong, so I don't understand why you're trying to turn this story around.

The Following User Says Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
icheerthebull
Old 02-07-2012, 09:54 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

People are killed by those breeds of dogs because they don't receive proper training. Pitbulls are popular with drug dealers, gangsters, and guys who generally want to look tough. They beat their dogs, neglect them, and never bother teaching them proper behavior.
There's no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:26 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

John, John, John..........You do realize what your statistics say, don't you ?

PITBULL TYPE, not pitbull. Do you realize how many people mix up dog breeds ? Bull Mastiffs, Bull Terriers, Boxers, Staffordshire Terriers, and the list goes on. My point ? they are different breeds, but people do confuse them all the time. Have you watched the show where they chase and kill wild boars ? The dogs they use look VERY MUCH like pitbulls, but they are not. Come on John, you usually have more to go on than this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-07-2012, 10:53 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
John, John, John..........You do realize what your statistics say, don't you ?

PITBULL TYPE, not pitbull. Do you realize how many people mix up dog breeds ? Bull Mastiffs, Bull Terriers, Boxers, Staffordshire Terriers, and the list goes on. My point ? they are different breeds, but people do confuse them all the time. Have you watched the show where they chase and kill wild boars ? The dogs they use look VERY MUCH like pitbulls, but they are not. Come on John, you usually have more to go on than this.
Seriously?
You really think I am that stupid? There is no PIT BULL BREED and the owners of these vicious animals have hid behind this fact for years. That is why the statistics read this way.
Quote:
Breed specific legislation (BSL) almost always restricts "Pit Bulls". We hear that term so often without really understanding what it means. "Pit Bull" is not actually a breed, but rather a label used to describe many breeds. Typically, these five breeds come to mind:

American Bulldog
American Pit Bull Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier
Mini Bull Terrier
This bullshit is posted on pro pitbull sites all over the net. Never once have I heard or read of a pitbull owner saying he knew his dog was dangerous and just ignored the danger. Never once has a pit bull owner admitted that their dogs pose a threat to the public. Always they say it was some other breed of dog. The bullshit has to end.
Quote:
What about the Boxer, Bull Mastiff, Boston terrier or French Bulldog? Do these breeds enter your thoughts when you hear the words “Pit Bull”? Probably not, but for many legislators across the U.S. they do. “Pit Bull-type” is a term often included in BSL leaving many people confused. If a “Pit Bull” is any one of six breeds, than how many breeds are considered to be “Pit Bull-types”?
There is no fucking pit bull breed. There are several breeds and there are hybrid breeds. So the pro pitbull crowd and others like them hide behind semantics and word games. JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW. That's why the statistics are written like this. To include any type of pit bull. Since almost all of the major breeds who are dangerous have become known on site just on general characteristics that stand out from less dangerous types of dogs.
Quote:
The law may describe characteristics of "Pit Bull-type" dogs as having a "wide head, broad chest, and short fur” (that narrows it down). To further aggravate breed identification issues, most dangerous breed legislation adds "and mixes" to the wording which can get pretty messy.
Wah wah wah!. The constant wailing of these assholes who put their affection for these dangerous mutts ahead of public safety is just absurd. If you are not outraged by children being ripped up accross the country then I suggest there is something fundementally wrong with your mind.
Quote:
To my knowledge there are at least 25 different bulldog breeds which all fall into the “Pit Bull-Type” category according to its description.
So this pro pit bull asshole goes on to try to confuse the issue by putting even docile dogs on the list because they may be ancesters of the more dangerous truly pit bull types. Give me a fucking break Bill. Fucking semantics.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Kehko
Old 02-07-2012, 11:02 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

I don't blame you for being biased.. but I've never met an aggressive pitbull. Ever. I've been attacked by a Scottish terrier and a black lab, but I don't see them as aggressive. Again, there's bad owners, not bad dogs.