Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
I do not have pitbulls to show I am "badass". I am not badass, never have been, but the bad don't fuck with me either. Seriously man, is that what you think ?

I will tell you why I have pitbulls, 9 of them to be exact. When I was a small boy, I came across a guy selling them. One puppy in paticular caught my attention right away. This puppy strolled up to me as if it had known me all 6 months of it's life, licked me, and sat down on my foot.

I fell in love with that dog then and there. One of it's brothers came strolling over to me, and it growled, showed teeth, and bit the other dog. Yes, at that age, I thought that was a good thing, not now. I had no money to pay that man, but he saw how much I loved that puppy, so he GAVE it to me.

I told him, if I ever had these kinds of dogs later in life, I would return the favor. He said he would be dead by then, so I told him I would give my pups away. And I have, I do not charge for them, and I DO check up on them,and if there are signs of violence, of ANY kind, the dog comes back with me.

I have never had ANY kind of dog to make myself look badass, if anything, I have tried to change the opinion people have of this breed. Tmoney, you are cool as hell, and you are not stupid. If you were stupid, I would not have wasted my time writting all of this. Were you attacked by one ? Have you ever had contact with one ? Just trying to understand you feelings on this topic. Flaka was attacked by one, so I totally understand that she does not like them, but why don't you like them ?
I was just trying to tease bluenose really with those comments.. I don't have any ill feelings towards pits raised as normal dogs. My dad has a story of when a pit was attacking another small dog, lock-jawed onto it's neck. He said 3 guys couldn't get it off, one got a 2x4 and was hitting it in the head with no success. Finally pops put two fingers in the nostrils and one in an eye to get it unlocked. Don't remember if the other dog lived or not. Where I live Bill, pure urban residential most pit owners have them for status symbols or protection. Why would you raise a pitbull in an apartment?

The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 02-05-2012, 02:57 AM
salty1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5382
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28

youre all dumb fucks, pit bulls have that instinct to snap, ALL OF THEM DO AND DONT try to come up with some over factual excuse just to make it look like youre smart or right, a 1 year old dont even know how to say 2 words at the most yet barley walk, how is it the babys fault to that fat ugly bastard thats probably a virgin up top, if you have kids you would understand, i swear dumb fucking ignorant smart ass cunts just think they know so much when its not even rocket science to see that those breeds are dangerous, those who say "oh you just have to train em right because i have one".....your day is coming soon with that dog and by God i hope the story/video/pictures are on here to be the one guy that said "I TOLD YOU SO FUCKETY FUCK TARD!" go ahead and try to make a comment back cause this is a strong opinion towards "oh its not the dogs fault" compared to "think like a fuckin human and go by a logic sense" not im a hard ass cause i have good reasoning

The Following Users Disliked This Post By salty1:
Pit Bull
Old 02-05-2012, 03:08 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty1 View Post
youre all dumb fucks, pit bulls have that instinct to snap, ALL OF THEM DO AND DONT try to come up with some over factual excuse just to make it look like youre smart or right, a 1 year old dont even know how to say 2 words at the most yet barley walk, how is it the babys fault to that fat ugly bastard thats probably a virgin up top, if you have kids you would understand, i swear dumb fucking ignorant smart ass cunts just think they know so much when its not even rocket science to see that those breeds are dangerous, those who say "oh you just have to train em right because i have one".....your day is coming soon with that dog and by God i hope the story/video/pictures are on here to be the one guy that said "I TOLD YOU SO FUCKETY FUCK TARD!" go ahead and try to make a comment back cause this is a strong opinion towards "oh its not the dogs fault" compared to "think like a fuckin human and go by a logic sense" not im a hard ass cause i have good reasoning
YOU are certainly ignorant for calling EVERYONE dumb fucks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Pit Bull
Old 02-05-2012, 06:39 AM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You really believe that? Better check with the Vets.

I guess you can try and justify carving up dogs for your personal gratification anyway you can.
Jews cut their baby's excess skin from the penis off, is that cruel? considering both ear cropping and tail docking and circumcision is done when the animals are babies (few weeks old), they have no memory of pain once they're fully grown. You're full of shit, and suck my dick.

Old 02-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Jews cut their baby's excess skin from the penis off, is that cruel? considering both ear cropping and tail docking and circumcision is done when the animals are babies (few weeks old), they have no memory of pain once they're fully grown. You're full of shit, and suck my dick.
Oh, I forgot that two wrongs make a right, silly me.

Look, believe what you want, babies and dogs feel pain at that age, ask any doctor or vet.

I think I'll buy a kitten today and cut it's eyes out, they are soooo much cuter that way, anybody have a problem if I break the legs on a monkey, hey are so funny when they are crippled! I'll do it at an early age!

I don't think it's been thought all the way through, what you are doing when you trim a dog for "looks".

Think about it, that's all.

What statement are you making when you condone cutting up pets to fill your desires?

Anyway, no biggie, you guys believe what you want to about Pits and we'll believe what we do and that's it, no one's gonna change a mind by a message board post.

If you had a penis, you wouldn't be making such stupid comments and would be out getting it sucked instead of talking about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
Keydog
Old 02-05-2012, 03:40 PM
salty1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5382
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28

You knew what/who I was referring to.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:37 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Oh, I forgot that two wrongs make a right, silly me.

Look, believe what you want, babies and dogs feel pain at that age, ask any doctor or vet.

I think I'll buy a kitten today and cut it's eyes out, they are soooo much cuter that way, anybody have a problem if I break the legs on a monkey, hey are so funny when they are crippled! I'll do it at an early age!

I don't think it's been thought all the way through, what you are doing when you trim a dog for "looks".

Think about it, that's all.

What statement are you making when you condone cutting up pets to fill your desires?

Anyway, no biggie, you guys believe what you want to about Pits and we'll believe what we do and that's it, no one's gonna change a mind by a message board post.

If you had a penis, you wouldn't be making such stupid comments and would be out getting it sucked instead of talking about it.

Cuter without eyes huh ? Oh shit, my sides are hurting because I laughed so fucking hard.

Old 02-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty1 View Post
You have been a member since Aug of 2009, and you have made 15 posts ? Yeah, I would say you are quite qulified to chime in here aren't you ?

Ever had pits ? Ever had contact with pits ? I have, and one thing I can tell you is that HUMANS have the tendacy to snap, not pits. Pits go by instinct, and have very decernable behavior, the sad thing is that most people never take time to figure that out until it is too late.

Let me ask you a question, do you purchase a firearm without first learning about it ? It's pros, cons, safety features ? What about a car ? Do you research anything before you aqquire it ? I doubt it, and why the fuck would people get pits without first researching them ? I don't know why, but they do. I have never had a pitbull attempt to bite or attack me in almost 15 years of raising them.

You want to know what has attacked me in all of my 34 years on this planet ? People.

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
Pit Bull
Old 02-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post

Cuter without eyes huh ? Oh shit, my sides are hurting because I laughed so fucking hard.
You know I was just making a point, some people think dogs look better if cut their eyes out, I think kittens are better blind.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
You know I was just making a point, some people think dogs look better if cut their eyes out, I think kittens are better blind.

My wife came in here lastnight when I read that because I was laughing so hard. She thought I had lost it, and she is right.