Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Maybe the Dog was pissed that their stupid owners cropped his ears and docked his tail like most Pits are?

Anybody that does that to a dog is a sick, self centered son of a bitch that deserves the same, no wonder their own dogs get revenge.

pits arent suppose to have docked tails such as rotts and most pits dont have em docked.
as far as cropped ears they have that done when they are very young and its not painful when done right. kinda like when a baby get circumcised, it doesnt hurt, they dont remember it and no negative long term effects.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
Brainplague
Old 02-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:246
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Never, ever, ever blame the dog. It's the baby's fault.
Look, I know you are the "go to guy" here for just about everything, and I respect that. I'm a huge pitbull fan and I blame EVERYONE involved (except the baby).

For all we know, that poor kid was just playing too hard with the dog. Tugging at ears, pulling tails, as babies will do.

I blame the brainless (and probably drug addicted)granny, who didn't make it her top priority to protect her grandchild, i.e. get rid of the dog before her grandchild & family moved in.

I also blame the parents for even considering moving in to such a house.

Any dog of any breed can react badly to changes. People moving in and out is a huge change. The idiot granny had no idea how to read a pit. It's probably been coming on a long time and the dog finally broke.

I've had bullies for years. I never sold a pup to any family with children under 10. Yes, John, that did include home visits, vet references and an $800 price tag.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:21 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty22 View Post
Why is it that only pitbull, staffordshire etc attacks get mainstream media attention.

I actually know of a dog attack on a child where the parents tried to get it into the local paper to raise awareness. When they told them that the dog was an Alsatian, they replied that they where only interested if it was a pitbull/staff etc.
See ? I am not crazy then..........oh wait, yes I am.
That still does not tell us whythe media does this shit. A kid was attacked by a German Sheppard around here a couple of years ago, and they did the same shit.

If it is not a pitbull, they are not interested. What the fuck is that shit ? If ALL dogbites were reported truethfuly, this shit would have stopped a long time ago. Here you go, here is picture of one of my "KILLERS".

Do not get me wrong people, it is HORRIBLE that this happened, and the dog needed to be killed, but like the person I quoted said, they are not interested in reporting the other dog breeds that attack. You can not judge an entire breed by what one does.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
My Rock..jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
Brainplague
Old 02-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Never, ever, ever blame the dog. It's the baby's fault.
That is a bit much there John. Even you should know better than that shit. Children are INNOCENT. Some dogs do things that they should not, just like humans.

You can not judge an entire breed by the actions of something one does, well, you can and do. And before you start with you shit about statistics and everything, yes there has been more than one pit do this, but what about the THOUSANDS that have not ? They do not count huh ?

Old 02-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerlad19 View Post
jokerlad19's are worthless pointless dumbasses .. and I am dumb as shit. ..
I would have to agree with this statement.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney View Post
We should kill all pits, blend them up, and feed the other dogs and Africans with them..
I thought you had better sense than that Tmoney.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoney View Post
FUCK.. So I got a gay dog?? How else am I gonna show I'm a badass..
I do not have pitbulls to show I am "badass". I am not badass, never have been, but the bad don't fuck with me either. Seriously man, is that what you think ?

I will tell you why I have pitbulls, 9 of them to be exact. When I was a small boy, I came across a guy selling them. One puppy in paticular caught my attention right away. This puppy strolled up to me as if it had known me all 6 months of it's life, licked me, and sat down on my foot.

I fell in love with that dog then and there. One of it's brothers came strolling over to me, and it growled, showed teeth, and bit the other dog. Yes, at that age, I thought that was a good thing, not now. I had no money to pay that man, but he saw how much I loved that puppy, so he GAVE it to me.

I told him, if I ever had these kinds of dogs later in life, I would return the favor. He said he would be dead by then, so I told him I would give my pups away. And I have, I do not charge for them, and I DO check up on them,and if there are signs of violence, of ANY kind, the dog comes back with me.

I have never had ANY kind of dog to make myself look badass, if anything, I have tried to change the opinion people have of this breed. Tmoney, you are cool as hell, and you are not stupid. If you were stupid, I would not have wasted my time writting all of this. Were you attacked by one ? Have you ever had contact with one ? Just trying to understand you feelings on this topic. Flaka was attacked by one, so I totally understand that she does not like them, but why don't you like them ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
Brainplague
Old 02-02-2012, 01:19 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

he's just being stupid Bill. Maybe he really believes the stereotype only thugs have pits?

Old 02-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
he's just being stupid Bill. Maybe he really believes the stereotype only thugs have pits?
I hpoe not, that would truely be sad. At any rate, if he would find one from a good bloodline, and a bunch of inbred mutts, I think he would change his mind.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss17005

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
pits arent suppose to have docked tails such as rotts and most pits dont have em docked.
as far as cropped ears they have that done when they are very young and its not painful when done right. kinda like when a baby get circumcised, it doesnt hurt, they dont remember it and no negative long term effects.
You really believe that? Better check with the Vets.

I guess you can try and justify carving up dogs for your personal gratification anyway you can.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
Keydog