Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
Ok, see ? That I can understand John. I see it the same way as with Flaka, you have EARNED the right to say you hate them. From now on, I wont waste time trying to get you to see things any other way man. That had to be terrifying, and left some mental, if not physical scars.

The only thing I will say is this, it only takes one or two dumbshits to fuck it up for everyone else. The people that breed these dogs to fight, inbreed them to maximize profits, train them for violence, or any of that shit is the reason we hear negative shit about this breed.

I will not say they are not animal agressive, because they are. On the other hand, most are not people agressive. They are not meant to be taken lightly, and they are a force to be reckoned with. But the media will play out any dog attack they can as a pitbull, even if it just resembles one.

If we go that way about things, we should start lining people up and killing them, because humans torture and kill people for fun, while ANY dog simply relies on it's instincts. If you can not read those instincts, you are better off not having a dog, of anykind.
A couple points...
Quote:
That had to be terrifying, and left some mental, if not physical scars.
I don't have any mental scars... I feel damn good about defending myself. The first time I ever was attacked by dogs I was only three. I remember it clearly. At the time I was too young to know why my head was stinging after a dog bit me about the forehead as I stood on my grandmothers' yard. And I was puzzled why it would just walk up and bite me. Later in life when dogs attacked I never hesitated to retaliate in the strongest way possible. And I did ask a policeman about the law. He told me if a dog even growls at me and I feel threatened I can kill it. Even if some asshole dog loving cop arrests me the only thing I must do is insist that I thought I was going to be attacked and I feared for my life. A cop told me this. Before this we had dog bites every week on our street. The cops came and killed some of the dogs. I killed more. By the end of the year dog attacks had dropped off to ZERO. The day the cops came and were shooting dogs I laughed my ass off. The cops were just blasting away with twelve gauge shotguns at any dog that approached with a snarl. When the animal control officer tried to catch them and a dog resisted arrest the officer would just open up. I went down to the 7/11 after the dog raid and the same cops met me down there. They were surprised to get compliments on the shootdowns and handshakes.
Quote:
ANY dog simply relies on it's instincts.
Dogs kill for sport also. I have seen the aftermath of dogs killing for sport. A whole pen of chickens ripped and bleeding out and the dog still had to be pulled off of the chickens after it had been going at it for hours. The dog never ate one chicken and was well fed. My uncles dog killed four sheep. It never ate a thing. Just enjoyed the sport.
Quote:
we should start lining people up and killing them, because humans torture and kill people for fun
You kind of defeat your own argument. Humans have instincts. Killing is not one of those instincts. If a human is abused it will kill but humans for the most part must be taught to overcome natural instincts to kill and torture. Only sick mentally ill humans enjoy such things. A dog can kill and never be abused. They naturally kill and they also naturally kill for sport. You say they have instincts and only rely on those instincts. Then they should by your reasoning be considered naturally dangerous. A small puppy will display killing instincts. I had a doberman puppy once. Right after weaning it cornered a prairie dog and killed it. Then ATE it. It skinned the prairie dog and ate very bit of it and carried the bloody skin all day long as a toy. It just peeled that hide off like a used sweater. You ever see a baby human kill a rabbit and skin it and eat the meat raw at three months old?
Besides, there is a huge gulf between humans and animals. Not sure why you wanted to use humans as a rational... doesn't really work...

Old 02-08-2012, 02:29 AM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Pit Bull Terrier V Jack Russell Terrier, I had a Jack Russell terrier which like a Pit Bull was capable of killing a baby if it so chose, now by your rational if he acted upon what he was capable of and killed a kid should I be sentenced to the death penalty because I knew what the dog was capable of?, should I lose everything I own and end up a fucking bum on the street because I knew of the dogs potential?, do me a favour get rid of your 4 wheeled fucking coffin you call a car because you my friend are more dangerous than any dog could ever be.
Quote:
do me a favour get rid of your 4 wheeled fucking coffin you call a car because you my friend are more dangerous than any dog could ever be.
I have a drivers license. I have passed tests to obtain that license. I have never harmed a child. My vehicle will sit forever and never bite a human. I obey all traffic laws. I drive carefully. I am amazed that you use such a stupid argument. But then I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.

Old 02-08-2012, 03:21 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1220
guess

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

I'm glad I live in a state that allows me to protect myself and my property with deadly force.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pit Bull For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Pit Bull
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1220
guess

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss311

Damn Johnlee you act like you didn't know dogs are dogs and they act like dogs.

"I had a doberman puppy once. Right after weaning it cornered a prairie dog and killed it. Then ATE it. It skinned the prairie dog and ate very bit of it and carried the bloody skin all day long as a toy. It just peeled that hide off like a used sweater. You ever see a baby human kill a rabbit and skin it and eat the meat raw at three months old?"

That is just a dog being a dog.......Not confined to any particular breed of dog. I'm having a hard time understanding why you would even have a dog without a bare fundamental grasp of dog behavior........I shudder to think of what happened to that puppy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pit Bull For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
Old 02-08-2012, 03:36 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

You kind of defeat your own argument. Humans have instincts. Killing is not one of those instincts.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. All humans have a killing instinct and potential to kill. Some find a better way of dealing with it than others, but we all have it.

On the other hand, not everyone has the instinct to murder , though the potential is there.

Old 02-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
I have a drivers license. I have passed tests to obtain that license. I have never harmed a child. My vehicle will sit forever and never bite a human. I obey all traffic laws. I drive carefully. I am amazed that you use such a stupid argument. But then I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised.
What a scathing insult, smirkeeeeessssss.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 AM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss953

-Dogs are carnivores. Humans have always been omnivores. Mostly vegetation, with meat whenever we could get our hands on it.
-We don't have the ability to chase down and kill prey without aid.
-Any killing instincts we might have had are gone after hundreds years of raising our own animals, instead of hunting them down.
Of course a baby wouldn't kill and eat small animals. But babies aren't dogs.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
No no. .... Sorry for misunderstanding. I was being sarcastic there. I should of made it clear. She was abused by her step dad. And that dog will get it too.
Damn, dude. So sorry. =(
Hope that step dad dies a slow and painful death.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
I really like this John guy....

Old 02-08-2012, 06:58 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
-Dogs are carnivores. Humans have always been omnivores. Mostly vegetation, with meat whenever we could get our hands on it.
-We don't have the ability to chase down and kill prey without aid.
-Any killing instincts we might have had are gone after hundreds years of raising our own animals, instead of hunting them down.
Of course a baby wouldn't kill and eat small animals. But babies aren't dogs.

So, if someone kicks your door in, what will your instinct be ? My will be the same as it always has, to kill the person invading my home, posing a threat to my children and wife. We all have the killing instinct, some just have more of it than others.