Go Back  

Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 02-07-2012, 10:58 PM
SeaGrave's Avatar
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:598
Female
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
They had found Dog Human porn in the house. So much for dog lovers.
I'm just going to add that that could have been the entire problem. Dogs use mating to prove their dominance. If that male dog was fucking humans, he would have had a complex that made him believe that he was the alpha, and that humans were below him. I'm definitely not speaking for all aggressive dogs when I say this, I'm just saying, in this particular case, that might be what led him to be so savage.

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-07-2012, 11:13 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
I'm just going to add that that could have been the entire problem. Dogs use mating to prove their dominance. If that male dog was fucking humans, he would have had a complex that made him believe that he was the alpha, and that humans were below him. I'm definitely not speaking for all aggressive dogs when I say this, I'm just saying, in this particular case, that might be what led him to be so savage.
The dog was female. What that sick effer did to his dog I couldn't care less if I tried. In the end I fucked up that guys dog beyond all recall. A couple days before the same dog had attacked and killed my grandmothers little dog while she was out walking her dog in the country on her own property. I was upset because I had come up to the ranch to help my grandparents and they had believed that the little dog which was about 14 years old was too old to learn anything. I showed them that the old saying"You can't teach an old dog new tricks" is just bullshit. I taught the little guy how to roll over. Sit up and bark for treats. Sit... lay down and beg for food all in one evening of training. Also the dog had developed a heart condition and my grandparents had some bad evenings with the dog almost dying. I showed them how they could bring it back around with cayenne solution. The first time it had an episode I put the solution in the dogs mouth because it was too weak to even get up. In 30 minutes the dog was up and drinking water and the next day it was eating and wanting to go for a walk. Then this fucking beast runs across a whole empty field to attack and kill it while it was just out for an innocent stroll. A month before I had been out walking with a friends little dachsund and it had savaged that dog. Enough is fucking enough with all the stupid dog lovers. If your dog is vicious then put it the fuck down with a bullet. One of my relatives had a dog that got loose and killed a neighbors sheep...(Pit bull type bill). After he went and picked it up it got a bullet. He paid for the sheep without protest.

Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-07-2012, 11:26 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Pit Bull Terrier V Jack Russell Terrier, I had a Jack Russell terrier which like a Pit Bull was capable of killing a baby if it so chose, now by your rational if he acted upon what he was capable of and killed a kid should I be sentenced to the death penalty because I knew what the dog was capable of?, should I lose everything I own and end up a fucking bum on the street because I knew of the dogs potential?, do me a favour get rid of your 4 wheeled fucking coffin you call a car because you my friend are more dangerous than any dog could ever be.
If you know your dog is dangerous and capable of killing a child and you still own it... then you are the fucking idiot. I had a friend who brought his dog to my house and wanted to know if he could keep it there. I asked what was the issue. He said his wife no longer trusted the dog because it had bitten one of his kids... I just stared at him for a minute. Just at that moment my daughter went by the dog and reached out to pet it. The dog growled and snapped at my daughter. I said, "Let's go!" and untied the dog and put it in the back of my truck while the guy stood there with his mouth hanging open. I ordered him once more to come with me. He gets in my truck and asks me what's going on. I told him.. "You know!". He tried to get an answer out of me and at the last block I told him were were going to the animal pound. His dog was going to be put down asap. They gassed his fucking dog that night. He was in tears all the way back to my house as I patiently explained to him that I would never allow any fucking dog to ever hurt my daughter. EVER. Unfortunately my daughter is dead now and there is yet to be a payment extracted... So fuck you and all you fuckers who think your dogs are more valuable than children. If you are willing to keep animals that endanger children then you should be willing to pay the price. And BTW.... I am an excellent driver and have never run over anything but a stray dog. But I was only going 1 mile per hour and the dog decided to lay down in front of my tire and was only bruised from being run over. Stupid dog!

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-07-2012, 11:33 PM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Pit Bull Terrier V Jack Russell Terrier, I had a Jack Russell terrier which like a Pit Bull was capable of killing a baby if it so chose, now by your rational if he acted upon what he was capable of and killed a kid should I be sentenced to the death penalty because I knew what the dog was capable of?, should I lose everything I own and end up a fucking bum on the street because I knew of the dogs potential?, do me a favour get rid of your 4 wheeled fucking coffin you call a car because you my friend are more dangerous than any dog could ever be.
BTW Steve. If I am ever in your neighborhood and fucking around on the street and run over your kid and kill your only child I deserve to die. If I could of avoided it by being careful and driving in a reasonable manner and your kid was in the right place and yet I STILL ran your baby down then fucking shoot me. I'll put that in writing. Or if I negligently run over any child... Just fucking save us all the time and hassle and kill me. I will have deserved it and same goes for all those other stupid drivers. But if you are like those fuckers who let a dog babysit their kid then you don't deserve to have a live child. Seriously? Dog babysitting a child? Please stop with the stupid dog defenses. At the end of the day dogs are still dangerous.

Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Omg the dog killed your daughter? :(

Holy shit i am sorry for your loss

Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
BTW Steve. If I am ever in your neighborhood and fucking around on the street and run over your kid and kill your only child I deserve to die. If I could of avoided it by being careful and driving in a reasonable manner and your kid was in the right place and yet I STILL ran your baby down then fucking shoot me. I'll put that in writing. Or if I negligently run over any child... Just fucking save us all the time and hassle and kill me. I will have deserved it and same goes for all those other stupid drivers. But if you are like those fuckers who let a dog babysit their kid then you don't deserve to have a live child. Seriously? Dog babysitting a child? Please stop with the stupid dog defenses. At the end of the day dogs are still dangerous.
Don't you fucking tell me what I deserve, you know exactly what I am getting at, this is why I don't like you much because ya fucking arrogance gets on my nerves.

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:49 AM
SeaGrave's Avatar
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:598
Female
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I've "met" some nice pitbulls. The child may have moved too quickly or something. I think the problem is profiling. Usually drug dealers, thieves, etc., have pitbulls.
This is what everyone likes to overlook.

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-08-2012, 12:52 AM
SeaGrave's Avatar
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:598
Female
Join Date: Jan 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Enough is fucking enough with all the stupid dog lovers. If your dog is vicious then put it the fuck down with a bullet.
I agree with that. But people assuming every single member of a breed is vicious is ridiculous. It's every bit as bad as racial stereotyping in humans.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
  #99  
Old 02-08-2012, 01:51 AM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
Omg the dog killed your daughter? :(

Holy shit i am sorry for your loss
No no. .... Sorry for misunderstanding. I was being sarcastic there. I should of made it clear. She was abused by her step dad. And that dog will get it too.

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-08-2012, 01:55 AM
johnleeknoefler's Avatar
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Join Date: May 2010
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Pit Bull Kills 1-year-old Boy in West Montgomery County Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Don't you fucking tell me what I deserve, you know exactly what I am getting at, this is why I don't like you much because ya fucking arrogance gets on my nerves.
If you want to put your love of dogs ahead of a childs' safety then I insist you don't have a right to have a child. And I damn well will tell you what ever I fucking please. Arrogance? You mean like pretending you are a reasonable person while you defend the rights of people to harbor dangerous animals and put the public at risk? If condemning that sort of arrogance means I also am arrogant then you are damn fucking right I am arrogant and proud of it.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO