Go Back  

Pictures : Wall Street Occupied By Protestors (23 September 2011) 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-09-2011, 05:34 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181
Re: Why Don't I Hear Anyone About the Mass Demo's @ Wallstreet?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuceMaTub View Post
Yea, let the 99% know...

you must be a schill for wall street.

Old 10-09-2011, 06:02 AM
SuceMaTub
Offline:
It's in the detail
Poster Rank:286
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2883

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
you must be a schill for wall street.
I wish, I'd have tons of money...

The Following User Says Thank You to SuceMaTub For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318
Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

they need to focus their attention on the whores in washington d.c. also. i wish we could get ridof all those fuckers too.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:57 AM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Pictures : Wall Street Occupied By Protestors (23 September 2011)

Party Animals Join Occupy Wall Street

Updated: Sunday, 09 Oct 2011, 9:42 AM CDT
Published : Sunday, 09 Oct 2011, 9:42 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - The Occupy Wall Street protest drew an unwelcome crowd of freeloaders who joined the movement for the sex, drugs and free food -- and they are blending right in.

The opportunists, ranging from addicts in need of a meal to well-off teens looking to hook up, in some cases took up residence in the demonstrators’ makeshift village in downtown Manhattan's Zuccotti Park, upsetting the movement’s organizers.

“Most of the kids are trust-fund babies. They don’t need to be here,” according to Andre, 40. “I’ve seen some making out, having sex. It doesn’t look good.”

The anything-goes attitude also led to a scare early Saturday, when a 23-year-old Brooklyn man nearly overdosed after downing a mix of liquor and cough syrup.

None of the protesters sleeping next to him noticed that he had stopped breathing or that his lips had turned purple, but an alert passerby notified cops, and the man was rushed to Downtown Hospital in serious condition.

“If we had not gotten to him when we did, he would have stopped breathing,” a volunteer first responder said.

Many of the newcomers to the tent city are attracted by the donated freebies -- pizza, sandwiches, fruit and bins of sweaters, pants, boots and underwear. There are also handout comforters for anyone who wants 40 winks.

And with complimentary condoms on hand, a 1960s-style free love has begun to blossom. More than 400 participants spent the night Friday huddling and cuddling in Zuccotti Park.

None of which sits well with the movement’s leaders, who set up an internal police group to stop the boozing, pot smoking and hanky-panky.

Meanwhile, hundreds of protesters are scrambling to find a place to bathe and use the bathroom amid rising concern about sanitation in the overwhelmed park.

Many rely on the kindness of strangers.

“The first five days, I didn’t take a shower," 48-year-old Patrick Rowe said. "It was rough.”

But an actor named Anthony with an apartment on the Upper West Side came to his rescue, allowing him to shower there. On Friday night, Rowe took up a similar offer from a woman with a place on the Lower East Side.

The movement, Rowe said, “stands for everything I believe in. I’m exhausted. I got rained on. I was cold, but I can’t seem to pull myself away.”

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpps/new...#ixzz1aISjSV2u