Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
PepsiCo Still Using Murdered Baby Parts For Their Products

Tuesday, 13 March 2012 11:03

'First, let me give you the background. The Pepsi Company has a documented, cozy relationship with Senomyx that uses aborted fetal cells in flavor-enhancing research. The cells aren't in the product itself, but used to test human reaction to various flavors. Even though this has caused a huge controversy, PepsiCo presses onward, thumbing their nose at innocent life for the sake of profits.

A shareholder’s resolution was filed in October 2011 urging the company to “adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.”

PepsiCo is fighting back by trying to keep these shareholders from speaking the truth, and they're getting the Obama administration to help. PepsiCo pleaded in a 36-page filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to reject the shareholder's resolution, keeping the majority of shareholders in the dark.'

Dear Mike House,

First, let me give you the background. The Pepsi Company has a documented, cozy relationship with Senomyx that uses aborted fetal cells in flavor-enhancing research. The cells aren't in the product itself, but used to test human reaction to various flavors. Even though this has caused a huge controversy, PepsiCo presses onward, thumbing their nose at innocent life for the sake of profits.

A shareholder’s resolution was filed in October 2011 urging the company to “adopt a corporate policy that recognizes human rights and employs ethical standards which do not involve using the remains of aborted human beings in both private and collaborative research and development agreements.”

PepsiCo is fighting back by trying to keep these shareholders from speaking the truth, and they're getting the Obama administration to help. PepsiCo pleaded in a 36-page filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to reject the shareholder's resolution, keeping the majority of shareholders in the dark.

In other words, PepsiCo wants to continue disregarding life with the federal government’s approval. One lead attorney for PepsiCo said that the pro-life resolution should be rejected because “certain tasks are so fundamental to run a company on a day-to-day basis that they could not be subject to stockholder oversight.”

PepsiCo even went so far as to boldly declare that shareholders couldn’t make an informed decision on the matter for the reason that it was too complex. What that essentially translates into is that PepsiCo doesn’t think its own shareholders are competent enough to understand that the company is making profits off the remains of aborted children.

The latest news is that PepsiCo has succeeded. The SEC ruled in late February that PepsiCo’s use of aborted fetal cells in their research and development agreement with Senomyx--their contracted research company--is nothing more than “ordinary business operations.”

Debi Vinnedge--a good friend and the executive director of Children of God for Life--captured the gravity of the situation in a nutshell. Her organization brought PepsiCo’s disgusting activities to our attention last year.

“We’re not talking about what kind of pencils PepsiCo wants to use--we are talking about exploiting the remains of an aborted child for profit,” she said. “Using human embryonic kidney (HEK-293) to produce flavor enhancers for their beverages is a far cry from routine operations!”

She’s right.

Part of me wants to be shocked at the SEC’s decision to label PepsiCo’s disgusting activity as “ordinary.” At the same time, given the pro-abortion policies hemorrhaging out of Barack Obama's administration, I’m really not all that surprised by their decision.

PepsiCo will continue their efforts to keep the controversy quiet, but the pro-life community’s boycott of Pepsi products and exposing the outrage isn’t going to lose its fizz anytime soon.

Here's what I need you to do. BOYCOTT Pepsi products. Click here for the link that will tell you what they are. http://www.facebook.com/PepsiCo

Contact PepsiCo directly by click here. Tell them why you're boycotting their products. http://www.pepsico.com/Contacts.html

Let others know by leaving a comment on the company’s Facebook page by clicking here. Post comments on your own Facebook and Twitter pages. Forward this email to others.

The only way to stop this atrocity is if you and I make enough noise. Together, we must put PepsiCo under the spotlight and expose their willingness to make money off the bodies of aborted babies.

For the lives of the tiny and vulnerable,

Bradley Mattes
Executive Director
Life Issues Institute

PS Knowledge is life-saving power. Please share this email with as many people as you can. America must be shaken out of its apathetic slumber—the cost is too great—millions of babies are being brutally killed.

(Just an article cry me a river you big baby) lol

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Pig_fucker For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Pig_fucker:
eyepoppinchokes
Old 03-13-2012, 03:12 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702
Re: PepsiCo Still Using Murdered Baby Parts For Their Products

load of bollox

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Creepy, curvature, Flaka, Kusanagi, Oswald2001
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Brainplague
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:246
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3529

Damn, Pig. Not sure what to think. Did you post this because you feel that dead babies will actually enhance the flavor of Pepsi, or because you feel badly for the little ground up fetuses?

I vote for the former.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

Source?

Old 03-14-2012, 02:23 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Sauce.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Gaydolf Shitler
Old 03-14-2012, 02:49 AM
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:169
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5815

I actually work for PepsiCo, I smell a lawsuit.

Plus to boycott PepsiCo you'd be boycotting a fuckin' lot. We create so many juices and other fizzy drinks like Mountain Dew and Gatorade, also loads of cereals like CapN Crunch.

Plus doritos, all Lay's crisps and Tropicana products. So not much.

BryanXavier, Kusanagi, Softballmama13
Old 03-14-2012, 03:09 AM
MEMOR3X
Offline:
I'm Back
Poster Rank:612
Bloke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts