Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3678
Pedro Lopez "The Monster of the Andes"

Pedro Alonso López aka The Monster of the Andes (born 8 October 1948 in Santa Isabel, Colombia) is a confessed serial killer from South America, accused of killing more than 300 people. Apart from two brief Associated Press wire reports (see below) the story was originally published in The Worlds Most Infamous Murders by Boar and Blundell - Octopus London 1983, subsequent references are derived from this source and an interview with Ron Laytner of the National Examiner published on January 12 1999. Despite the lack of any corroborating evidence for his existence, López is mentioned in sources such as the BBC, the New York Times and Pravda.
A basic version of the story is as follows:

López became notorious as the Monster of the Andes. According to López, his mother, a prostitute with 13 children, caught him fondling his younger sister in 1957 when he was eight years old, and evicted him from the family home. He was then picked up by a pedophile, taken to a deserted house and repeatedly sodomized. He was later taken in by an American family and enrolled in a school for orphans. He allegedly ran away either with a teacher from his school or because he was molested by a teacher. At 18, he was gang-raped in prison and, he claimed, killed three of the rapists while still incarcerated. After his jail term he started preying on young girls in Peru. He later claimed that, by 1978, he had killed over than 100 of them. He had been caught by a native tribe, who were preparing to execute him when an American missionary intervened, and persuaded them to hand him over to the state police. The police soon released him. He relocated to Colombia and later Ecuador, killing about three girls a week. López later said "“I like the girls in Ecuador, they are more gentle and trusting, more innocent." The authorities had previously believed the disappearance of so many girls was due to white slavery or prostitution. López was arrested when an attempted abuduction went wrong and he was trapped by market traders. He confessed to over 300 murders. The police only believed him when a flash flood uncovered a mass grave of many of his victims.

According to the BBC: [1] "He was arrested in 1980 but was freed by the government in Ecuador at the end of 1998 and deported to Colombia. In an interview from his prison cell, Lopez described himself as "the man of the century" and said he was being released for "good behaviour".

Decided to post because i have been reading alot about serial killers and he stood out the most. This isn't the article i read myself i just found this because i didn't want to type it all up myself.

In the article i read its pretty much the same but it says the law in Ecuador back then, prevented anyone from getting a prison sentence for any longer than 16 years. He also said when he got the girl he had took back to his home, he always waited until the sun came up before he strangled them, because he said in his own words "it would be a waste in the dark".

Can you belive that? no more than 16 years for killing nearly 300 little girls...sick bastard

Old 02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Pedro Lopez "The Monster of the Andes"

Sick bastard indeed, they should have let the natives have him, bloody do-gooders get on my nerves, especially as if he had been executed then he couldn't have hurt anyone else.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:42 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Sad to think there are animals like him roaming the earth.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Parannoyed
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:239
Male ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3678

Seriously evil, he kills little girls for his hobby..
The Natives had the right idea

I only just noticed the sub text under this section saying only post current articles, duhh

Old 02-07-2011, 01:46 AM
JohnnyBeards
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1968
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss153

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Only man is capable of this.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:31 PM
fast-ed
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4418
i gotta pair! nuts that is.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40

there is a hand full of mass murderers like this still walking around after being convicted. scary shit!

Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6033

Yep and when we do catch murderers we let 'em off a lot of the time to go and do it again.
Murder should be punishable by death. Extreme? Yep. So is murder. And I am talking MURDER here, not manslaughter. It is not difficult to determine whether a killing was planned, whether it was planned in a day or planned months before.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Drusilla
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:967
Yes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454

Not to defend the fucker,but to be fair,if you look at his bio,his formative experiences were a recipe for disaster.Kicked out of the house at 8,molested,raped,imprisoned etc etc.Charles Manson had a similar story of child abuse.Not to say everybody who is abused turns out this way or that it justifies his crimes,but if you get somebody who might be a bit broken mentally to start with and you add this sort of abuse to the mix,well,you guarantee that things aren't going to end well.Wouldn't at all be surpried if he had a head injury too.Nearly ALL the worst serial killers had head injuries that seem to do weird things to their personalities.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:42 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

Old 02-25-2011, 07:54 PM
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2738
male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
you can thank those "animals" for producing most of the pics and videos we all drool over...