Go Back  

Pastor Arrested in Route to Koran Burning! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10961
Re: Pastor Arrested in Route to Koran Burning!

I think a fire in a park is the reason he was arrested. He should be happy because it will boost his career.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:28 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post

The Intention does matter. The statement implied that the Americans were given jail for crossing the boarder when in actual fact they were jailed for being spy's. do I think all illegal immigrants are good hard working people? No if course not. I don't think all US citizens are good hard working people either.

{ANSWER: My feelings haven't changed, but rather than debating intentions, quiet simply put, if you crossed the border into Iran right now, how do you think you would be treated? Do you think you would be welcomed with open arms, protected by many of it's citizens who consider themselves humanitarians, given free health care, supported the by the government, etc. Fuck no! Of course not! You would be taken as a spy whether you were or not! Enough said!}

I would have though Fox News would have put it higher then 40% lol. The article states that "In Arizona, 11.1 percent of the prison population was undocumented" I found that rather low considering the position of Arizona. Don't forget that crime figure includes those caught crossing the border illegally and possession of weed (maybe even jaywalking). You claim you don't get arrested for crossing the border illegally but that does not appear to be the case as there are many in prison due to illegal immigration.

In fact the article makes this illegal immigrant crime wave you speak of seem a lot like the good old WMD

{ANSWER: It never ceases to amaze me how much people in other countries THINK they know what goes on in the U.S. when they do not. The simple point is that crime committed by illegals here is 40% at least. I live in southern AZ everyday. I know what I'm talking about without any articles to quote figures from. In fact, I thought 40% was incredibly low when I first read it. All I have to do is walk outside or check out the daily news here to see who is committing the crimes.

The facts are the facts without anyone's slant put on it. I think you "assume" that because I quoted a fox article that I am a right winger, you would be incorrect. I don't claim either party and both are nuts as far as I'm concerned. They both remind me of a couple of monkeys slinging shit at each other. Neither one looking any smarter than the other one even though they both think they are the winner.}

Your comment about health care and education crippling your country is untrue IMO and relates to my point about the real exploiters. Even if it was true a civilized nations priority should be health care and education and not tax cuts for the exploiters and war mongers but you may disagree and have a right to.

{Not to come across rudely, but you REALLY have no idea what you're talking about here. When the costs of illegals through health care, incarceration, etc. reaches who knows how many TRILLIONS of dollars, how does it NOT cripple our country? Could your country shoulder that kind of costs? Feel free to send in your payment to help cover costs too! The money is needed for those who want a free handout!

The companies that people like you and the other guy are blaming are however partly responsible for helping it to happen. In fact, they back illegal immigration 100% for cheaper wages, less restrictive on rights, etc. Plus they don't have to provide healthcare for illegals, because they can go get free health care. Yet again hurting natural born citizens.

If you are so much against the corporations, their love of illegal immigration alone should cause you to see that illegal immigration is bad for this country. In fact, that should be a "Duh" moment!

But of course a bleeding heart only sees the so called humanitarian side of it. Even though they are destroying the human rights of others.}

Do I need to know the name of your postman to make a comment about the US? You talk of the people sending all their money home, paying $50 rent living 10-20 a house so how many do you know personally? Or are you basing that on right wing fox articles? I take it you only comment or discuss issues relating to Arizona?

So do these people have bumper stickers saying "illegal immigrant driving a free car" or are you just assuming they are?

{ANSWER:, How many do I know personally? Lol. Should I start with my fucking neighbor and expand from there? 10 feet from my front door is a studio apartment. Don't know what they are called in other countries, but here that means a one room apartment. NOT one bedroom, one room.

The living room, bedroom, all are one. 5 of them use it. Don't know their exact pattern because I have better things to do than watch out the window, but best I can tell, they use it a couple of nights a week. Without going into a long story as to why I think so, it's obvious to anyone with common sense that they are up to no good. In my area, there is only one or two conclusions to be drawn. Neither one is legal or good for this country.

I would ask them what they are doing, but not a single one of them knows a goddamned word of English. They have been there for the 2 years that I have been here and so far not a damned one of them has put in the effort to even learn how to say "Hi" in english.

There are many other examples that I know of where they live 6-20 to a single household. The fact that you don't know this proves that you know little about the real truth here.

Do I only make statements about AZ? Lol, no, but we are on the front line of the war and we are losing it. To not mention AZ in EVERY immigration debate would be like leaving Africa out of a conversation on world hunger!}

Old 09-21-2013, 06:39 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

like I said we will never agree. I respect the fact that you have your opinion and dispite us disagreeing you are not a arsehole about it. Your first post made me do a lot more research and even the govenment statistics contradict themselfs! I am going to leave it here. Also nothing on earth will ever make me back down from my position on health care and education, nothing.

The only things I am still forced to take issue with are the following

Quote:
If you are so much against the corporations, their love of illegal immigration alone should cause you to see that illegal immigration is bad for this country. In fact, that should be a "Duh" moment!
NO! the corporations encourage the opposite. Illegal workers in your country and in the country I live do not work for big business. The multi nationals move there factorys to countrys with no labour rights and shitty wages. why would a multi national break the law and hire a mexican for $3 a hour when they can open a factory in china and legally pay $3 a week. The corporate terrorist issue has nothing to do with imigration. No offence but as a american you should really see this

Quote:
It never ceases to amaze me how much people in other countries THINK they know what goes on in the U.S. when they do not
I think you missed the point when I said this

Quote:
I take it you only comment or discuss issues relating to Arizona?
I will watch/read fox news even though I hate it. I will read anything you put infront of me, the more info the better. Just because I am not living in your state does not mean I am uneducated about the subject you yourself said you just need to go out and pick up a local paper. I also can and have read from you local news websites. I have family in your area and a lot of other states in American (mostly up north though) Just because I dont live in a area does not mean I am blind to the goings on there. I say the same things to my relatives who live in the states.

Just to clarify I refered to right wing media not you being right wing. Even if I did It would have no bearing or assumption with regard to the two political partys. Left wing, right right wing or liberal hippie I always asume people dont 100% support any politican party

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-21-2013, 09:57 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
NO! the corporations encourage the opposite. Illegal workers in your country and in the country I live do not work for big business. The multi nationals move there factorys to countrys with no labour rights and shitty wages. why would a multi national break the law and hire a mexican for $3 a hour when they can open a factory in china and legally pay $3 a week. The corporate terrorist issue has nothing to do with imigration. No offence but as a american you should really see this

ANSWER: {Technically corporations might publicly say they don't agree with illegal immigration, but MANY of them actually support it and hire them. If you're talking about Chase bank for instance, they wouldn't hire them because they would get caught too easily. However, they still support illegal immigration. It keeps their system up and running and the cash flowing.

Why would a corporation pay a mexican $3 per hour versus paying a chinaman $3 a week? I don't think your figures are correct there. To start with the costs of doing business in China is constantly increasing. It's getting so high that many factories are actually moving back to the U.S. at a rate so high it has garnered media attention the past few months.

Of course you wouldn't know this because you're not in the U.S. and you are passing quick judgements just from a few so called statistics that you find via google. Many that aren't even necessarily correct as you have found yourself. Google doesn't tell everything.

I live 40 miles from the mexican border and know more about what's going on than you'll find on google if you spend the next 10 years searching the internet from your chair. PLEASE keep this in mind as you debate and throw out statistics, etc. at me. This subject isn't just a point of view to me. I live it EVERYDAY of the week.

On top of that, can you explain to me how you outsource farming to China? Or running a restaurant? These jobs like MANY others are done by illegal immigrants in the U.S. Of course the quick defense everyone uses is that Americans don't want to do the work.

If that be so, make a certain amount of them legal, NOT all of them. Force them to learn english as a condition of citizenship also. Then they can pay their taxes the same as I do and not get free healthcare and all is well.

I get the idea you REALLY aren't looking at the big picture and you have a VERY specific idea of how things are. When I spoke of corporations, I didn't mean factories. Immigrants aren't just working one type of job.

There of course are people right here in my neighborhood that would disagree with everything I am saying (most of them are illegals though).
So opinions vary, but I consider it fact when I say that illegal immigration is absolutely breaking the back of the U.S.

From the hospitals that are crying out for something to be done about the hundreds of billions of dollars in write offs for illegals healthcare to the taxes they do NOT pay to the countless billions housing them in prisons for their many crimes
(serious crimes that is), it's simply breaking us financially. That's not opinion or point of view, it's just the simple fact.}