Go Back  

Pastor Arrested in Route to Koran Burning! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-13-2013, 03:41 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: Pastor Arrested in Route to Koran Burning!

You're right, the bible is an appallingly bad piece of literature. I tried to read it a few times but it's so long-winded and boring. If I write a story and introduce a character, I try not to list the 120 members of their immediate family, as it makes for a shit read. I like the bits in the Bible about demons and stuff but the rest is as exciting as reading The Financial Times in Chinese.

Old 09-13-2013, 04:59 PM
dirty ike
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
m

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1815

Googled to see if it is illegal and no it is not. As long as you don't brake any other laws it is perfectly legal to burn there shit holy book just like those pricks do to our flag the bible or anything western. Just remember those fanatic dicks will kill innocent people all over if you do.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:32 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Here's where i'd normally insert a smartarsed comment like 'Murica, enjoy your hard earned freedoms in your new police state', but i won't. My comments on this site about the gradual erosion of freedom and political sanity in the western world tend to be overlooked, ignored, or misread as racism.........
Yes, and a post someone did online a few days ago caught my attention. Here's a cut and paste of it,
"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT ... If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years… for crossing the Iranian border. If you cross the U.S. Border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & a tax free business for 7 yrs."

It is well written, however even worse, you could EASILY be shot crossing either the Iran border or North Korea. Things that make you go hmmmmm......

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 09-14-2013, 08:15 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yes, and a post someone did online a few days ago caught my attention. Here's a cut and paste of it,
"SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT ... If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 yrs. hard labor. If you cross the Afghanistan border illegally, you get shot. Two Americans just got eight years… for crossing the Iranian border. If you cross the U.S. Border illegally you get a job, a drivers license, food stamps, a place to live, health care, housing & child benefits, education, & a tax free business for 7 yrs."

It is well written, however even worse, you could EASILY be shot crossing either the Iran border or North Korea. Things that make you go hmmmmm......
Australia is the same, even the immigrant detention centers are more comfortable than my home (i can't afford to run the aircon 24/7 like they do). Something is broken when the law of the land protects criminals (entering a country is illegal so they are now criminals) at the cost of law abiding tax paying citizens.

Old 09-14-2013, 11:15 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4572 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss11701

Thanks to bleeding heart liberals and their idealism of ruling the world with blanketed humanitarian activist shit.

Blewvane
The Following Users Disliked This Post By TheVrist:
Rackas321
Old 09-14-2013, 01:24 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post

no one can really believe they were hikers can they???? Two average Americans decide to go hiking..... from a remote region of Iraq..... across a boarder...... into Iran!!!

They got 8 years. When America catches spys/terrorists they get a lot longer then 8 years.

With with regard to people entering the US illegally I would like to know the numbers and compare it to the other side of the coin. How many illegal immigrants are not working? living in house given to them for free? driving around in cars given to them for free? eating food given to them for free?

How many illegal immigrants are being exploited? How many are working long hours for degrading wages? how many are living in homes they paid for? How many are eating food they bought? In what ways have illegal immigrants contributed to the financial downturn?

The real people who are exploiting your country are the multi national companys and international banksters. They were not handed a free house or a free car. You handed them the keys to the white house

On a side note providing education to all children regardless of their parents place of birth and providing health care for people is not something to deride. Its something you should be fiercely proud of

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Megamel29, Rackas321, rob666
Old 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
Poster Rank:377
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

Unfortunately the biggest problem is the lack of respect given to another religion. Every disciple asked of us to be kind, generous with our possessions and food, to lead rather than condemn and to let the father be the judge. This being an important part of life as God puts souls in different categories to lead us all. Hate seems to be the only common denominator of all religion and it it very apparent we need to look at ourselves very closely for any true virtue.

The Following User Says Thank You to petedeamon For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-15-2013, 06:52 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
no one can really believe they were hikers can they???? Two average Americans decide to go hiking..... from a remote region of Iraq..... across a boarder...... into Iran!!!

They got 8 years. When America catches spys/terrorists they get a lot longer then 8 years.

ANSWER: {The intention doesn't matter, the point was that crossing our borders is a free ride. Elsewhere, it will get you either a prison term or death. Do you think all immigrants who cross our border are good hard working people who are a blessing to the U.S.? Huh, I live in fucking Arizona, don't tell me about immigration!

As I check out the daily news, illegal aliens are responsible for at least 40% of crime in this state. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...data-suggests/

This country is being taken over and we are giving them the keys to the front door. They don't conform for the most part and think everything is their free right. They are bringing the crime of their countries with them.}

With with regard to people entering the US illegally I would like to know the numbers and compare it to the other side of the coin. How many illegal immigrants are not working? living in house given to them for free? driving around in cars given to them for free? eating food given to them for free?

How many illegal immigrants are being exploited? How many are working long hours for degrading wages? how many are living in homes they paid for? How many are eating food they bought? In what ways have illegal immigrants contributed to the financial downturn?

ANSWER: {Degrading wages? Whatever they make, they pay NO TAXES on. $7 an hour for them is like $13 an hour for a legal citizen. After that, they qualify for benefits that most legal citizens cannot qualify for.

Homes they paid for? Most of them live 10-20 to a house. They seem to like this when most Americans would never live like that. They pay about $50 each a month for rent. Those degrading wages are sounding better and better aren't they?

They send most of their money back across the border to their family so they can pay a coyote to bring them across the border. And the problem grows.

As far as their vehicles, I see immigrants who can't speak a word of English driving MUCH better vehicles than I can afford. Suv's that I know have a payment of $900 plus per month and get about 15 miles per gallon.}

The real people who are exploiting your country are the multi national companys and international banksters. They were not handed a free house or a free car. You handed them the keys to the white house

ANSWER: {I presume you live in a country on planet earth? If the answer is yes, then your statement about corporations and banks applies to your country as well.

I didn't hand them anything, our politicians have done that. I won't even go into my feelings on politics. I trust NONE of them!}

On a side note providing education to all children regardless of their parents place of birth and providing health care for people is not something to deride. Its something you should be fiercely proud of.

ANSWER: Are you serious? You don't provide benefits that hard working legal citizens have to work hard to pay for. And for someone who isn't supposed to be here to start with.

It's absolutely crippling our country. Again, you make it obvious that you don't really know what is going on here. You're just speaking from a bleeding heart with no real facts backing what you're saying.

http://www.moneynews.com/NealAsbury/...5/09/id/503579

Can an American cross a border of another country and put their kids in their schools and have it paid for by that country? Fuck no! Of course not. It sounds laughable just to say it.}

I have no idea what all of this had to do with what was meant as a simple statement about our borders being open versus other countries who don't allow anyone over their borders.

However, I will still try to address your questions and concerns. See my replies marked answer just after the concerns that you have made! No offense, but you aren't from this country and quiet honestly it's obvious you have idea what you're talking about.

It seems you are a bleeding heart on the issue of immigration. I've included a couple of links that include info about the costs of healthcare for illegal immigrants for instance. To say nothing of what it costs to supposedly protect our borders, cover the costs of illegal immigrants imprisonment, etc. That's for violent crimes, drug dealing, etc. NOT for just being here illegally. We don't imprison them for that.

So since you are so concerned, my question is when can we expect your first payment to help with this situation? Send it to the Attn of the U.S. government. Don't worry, they WILL make sure the money makes it the right place, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TwistedPrincess
Old 09-15-2013, 07:05 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Oh and I left out one VERY important part. Legal American citizens DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT get free healthcare. Only illegal aliens do.

If we go into an emergency room we get a bill in the mail that would choke an elephant. And fucking believe me, ask anyone who knows, they will chase you to the ends of the earth to make you pay it.

Call you at work, home, harass you in anyway they can until you either have to file bankruptcy or commit suicide because you can't make ends meet, lol. Most legal citizens here are one illness away from complete bankruptcy.

The free ride is ONLY for those who are here illegally.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
dirty ike, TwistedPrincess
Old 09-18-2013, 06:09 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Call you at work, home, harass you in anyway they can until you either have to file bankruptcy or commit suicide because you can't make ends meet, lol
I will start with this point because I have seen it myself. A good friend of mine was jumped in New York and got hounded for the fees when he came back. My sister got food poisoning in boston and despite having insurance was hounded at work, they even managed to track my dad down dispute the fact that my dad and sister were in two different country's at the time (neither was America)

Quote:
ANSWER: {The intention doesn't matter, the point was that crossing our borders is a free ride. Elsewhere, it will get you either a prison term or death. Do you think all immigrants who cross our border are good hard working people who are a blessing to the U.S.? Huh, I live in fucking Arizona, don't tell me about immigration!
The Intention does matter. The statement implied that the Americans were given jail for crossing the boarder when in actual fact they were jailed for being spy's. do I think all illegal immigrants are good hard working people? No if course not. I don't think all US citizens are good hard working people either.

Quote:
As I check out the daily news, illegal aliens are responsible for at least 40% of crime in this state. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...data-suggests/
I would have though Fox News would have put it higher then 40% lol. The article states that "In Arizona, 11.1 percent of the prison population was undocumented" I found that rather low considering the position of Arizona. Don't forget that crime figure includes those caught crossing the border illegally and possession of weed (maybe even jaywalking). You claim you don't get arrested for crossing the border illegally but that does not appear to be the case as there are many in prison due to illegal immigration.

There appears to be 48 prisons split into 13 complexes in Arizona with a inmate population of 40,191 (in total). Given that Fox News claimed "Arizona, California and Texas are now home to 4.7 million of the 11 million illegal immigrants" and also implies that immigrants are responsible for a large amount of crime shouldn't the total prison population be much higher? On a side note this article claimed the immigration population in Arizona was falling (as of march 2012) even claiming its the lowest for a decade

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...nclick_check=1

And this article debunks the increase in crime myth

Quote:
Fears about an illegal-immigrant crime wave helped propel passage of Arizona’s tough new law that makes it a crime to be present in the state without legal documents. Like the law itself, those fears are based more on perception than reality.
http://www.cato.org/publications/com...-grips-arizona

In fact the article makes this illegal immigrant crime wave you speak of seem a lot like the good old WMD

Quote:
ANSWER: {I presume you live in a country on planet earth? If the answer is yes, then your statement about corporations and banks applies to your country as well.
I agree and have said the exact same thing in reference to several countries a number of times on this very site.

Your comment about health care and education crippling your country is untrue IMO and relates to my point about the real exploiters. Even if it was true a civilized nations priority should be health care and education and not tax cuts for the exploiters and war mongers but you may disagree and have a right to.

Quote:
No offense, but you aren't from this country and quiet honestly it's obvious you have idea what you're talking about.
Do I need to know the name of your postman to make a comment about the US? You talk of the people sending all their money home, paying $50 rent living 10-20 a house so how many do you know personally? Or are you basing that on right wing fox articles? I take it you only comment or discuss issues relating to Arizona?

Quote:
As far as their vehicles, I see immigrants who can't speak a word of English driving MUCH better vehicles than I can afford. Suv's that I know have a payment of $900 plus per month and get about 15 miles per gallon.}
So do these people have bumper stickers saying "illegal immigrant driving a free car" or are you just assuming they are?

No need to answer anything in my post as I am sure we will disagree (but respectfully) and this has gone WAY off topic

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin