Go Back  

Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #81  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:44 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Read your post I quoted. That's why
Pay special attention to the Bill O'Reilly comment.
You edited your post after I responded, smart guy.

Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-30-2014, 09:43 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Wtf are you talking about with my grammar? While you end this rant with, "to be funny, not objectively"..

When did I say I'm more intelligent? I simply stated how reading your last statement aloud, sounds like someone deepthroating a bag of hot Cheetos humming sweet home Alabama.

So you give 0 examples of John Stewart being Bias? That's interesting. Would you like some actual examples of Fox News being more than bias, but actually dishonest? It's only 82% of their programing that's considered not truthful, it might be hard but I can probably dig something up.
By calling out Bill O'reilly out on every times he gives facts that are proven not true?*

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-30-2014, 09:59 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

The very fact you want to argue a fake news show is 100 % straight news and has no agenda is mind boggling.

Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
By calling out Bill O'reilly out on every times he gives facts that are proven not true?*
Have you not heard of the phrase "calling someone out"? That's the grammar mistake your talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The very fact you want to argue a fake news show is 100 % straight news and has no agenda is mind boggling.
When did I say it was 100% straight news?

I asked you to produce examples of the bias you accuse him of having.

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-30-2014, 10:11 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Ok so you're saying he's never dishonest, and never bias. But it's not straight factual news.

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-30-2014, 10:15 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

And I've never heard someone say it like that no.

" By calling out Bill O'reilly out"? What? And then you say "every times"??

Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-30-2014, 10:36 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

I asked you to produce examples of the bias you accuse him of having.
I'm sorry, I feel like this request is like me having to prove the sun is hot. If you really believe he's not biased I'm not surprised.

Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I'm sorry, I feel like this request is like me having to prove the sun is hot. If you really believe he's not biased I'm not surprised.
I watch multiple Fox News shows, multiple MSNBC shows, CNN occasionally, Daily Show and Colbert Report daily.

Guess who is the least bias out of everything I watch? John Stewart comes at it from a comedic perspective, but doesn't sugar coat anything. Even though it's not a news program, they give more specific facts and do fact checking more than any of the of the actual news network shows. It's pathetic really..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #89  
Old 09-30-2014, 11:57 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I watch multiple Fox News shows, multiple MSNBC shows, CNN occasionally, Daily Show and Colbert Report daily.

Guess who is the least bias out of everything I watch? John Stewart comes at it from a comedic perspective, but doesn't sugar coat anything. Even though it's not a news program, they give more specific facts and do fact checking more than any of the of the actual news network shows. It's pathetic really..
I disagree with pretty much all of that. I've found him to be bias in his presentation as well as selective with facts.

Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-30-2014, 11:58 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I disagree with pretty much all of that. I've found him to be bias in his presentation as well as selective with facts.
Examples include..

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO