Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

You're pro abortion clip is priceless
Now Palin is stupid because she's against abortion. What's hilarious is you can see you reaching. It's desperation.
I stand by my statement. Palin is more intelligent than you. That's been established. Maybe you should turn around and reenter that class you just left in the middle of. You see only the teacher dismisses class

Old 09-16-2014, 07:14 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You know far more huh? That's strange. You obviously dislike and think she's a idiot. But yet you know so much about her.
You already proven you don't know shit with the i can see Russia post. Taking that self explanatory figure of speech and turning it around on her shows just how utterly stupid one is. Everyone knew exactly what she meant. But morons out to get her at any cost pretend they don't understand what a figure of speech is. All the sudden they pretend to be stupid and take everything as literally as they can. If she would have said it's raining cats and dogs you fools would lap it up.
Anyone who cares that much about portraying someone as dumb is pathetic.

Too bad that you don't know that being tenacious and not giving up is ONLY a good trait when you are right. Anyone that cares so much about proving someone is dumb is pathetic? Then how pathetic are you for continuing to come on here defending her stupid ass?

I'm not pathetic, I'm having fun laughing at you. It's kind of like watching retarded children playing in a bouncing ball room. You don't want to watch and laugh, but you just can't help it!

As promised, a video illustrating the further proof of palin's fucktardery for every response you make.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Sarah%20Palin%27s%20Biggest%20Blunders.mp4(15.61 MB, 22 views)
Old 09-16-2014, 07:22 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
You're pro abortion clip is priceless
Now Palin is stupid because she's against abortion. What's hilarious is you can see you reaching. It's desperation.
I stand by my statement. Palin is more intelligent than you. That's been established. Maybe you should turn around and reenter that class you just left in the middle of. You see only the teacher dismisses class
It's no wonder you support this dumb cunt. You have a problem with english the same as she does. It's not the point that she's against abortion, it's the point that she is against abortion EVEN in the cases of incest and rape.

That question is used by most people with common sense to evaluate whether someone has a brain or not. She failed utterly. You established all on your own she is smarter than I am? If you could truly convince me of that, I would find the closest cliff and jump the fuck off of it in a nose dive aiming my face and head toward the ground!

I would debate this dumb bitch ANY day of the week. I have no special training and I have to work for a living. ALL she has do is educate herself on subjects of the world. THAT'S HER JOB TO DO SO!!! Yet she can't even do that.

This video shows she doesn't have a good understanding of english. She TOTALLY avoids direct questions and starts blabbering about shit that would make a 6 year old ask her what the fuck is wrong with her. She sounds like a goddamn seizure victim that won't go down, but just keeps talking.

No doubt though, YOU see wisdom in this blathering. Further proving how out of it you are too.

File Type: mp4 Sarah%20Palin%20is%20Stupid%21.mp4(5.03 MB, 18 views)
Old 09-16-2014, 08:07 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Defending someone who you believe is treated unfairly to say the least isn't pathetic. I would stand up for someone who I agree is stupid if they are being treated unfair.
The media would be proud of their work listening to you. The very reason the mainstream media attack and mock her every chance and even when there isn't a chance. Because they'll just create one. Is to create your attitude. So you'll think not only is she dumb, but anyone who listens or defends her is dumb. Because they don't want people to respect each others opinions, they want us divided. Like Obama said in 2008 during his campaign. "I want you too argue with your neighbors and friends, get in their face".
Palin is a easy target

Old 09-16-2014, 11:51 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Defending someone who you believe is treated unfairly to say the least isn't pathetic. I would stand up for someone who I agree is stupid if they are being treated unfair.
The media would be proud of their work listening to you. The very reason the mainstream media attack and mock her every chance and even when there isn't a chance. Because they'll just create one. Is to create your attitude. So you'll think not only is she dumb, but anyone who listens or defends her is dumb. Because they don't want people to respect each others opinions, they want us divided. Like Obama said in 2008 during his campaign. "I want you too argue with your neighbors and friends, get in their face".
Palin is a easy target
You don't have to convince me that you will champion the cause of stupid people. You have been doing it the whole time here. So is that the closest I can get you to admitting that she is in fact stupid? If we are talking about a fucktard sitting on a park bench picking their nose and eating it, that's one thing.

But we are talking about the presidency of this country. If she had got in as vice president and that old fart that looks like he's 150 McCain (who didn't do a goddamn for AZ my state as governor, but fuck it up royally) died then she would automatically be president. I would ask anyone with a reasonable IQ to try to picture what that fucking idiot would look like as president.

She would've been the first president in history that they didn't even go through the impeachment process on. They would just demand her immediate step down when she very quickly and inevitably made a catastrophic mistake.

You really do seem to not understand the situation for some reason. You keep saying things like they create a reason to mock her. Considering she makes a total ass out of herself every time she talks there is absolutely NO need to "create" anything. Just turn on the camera in front of her and wait for it.

The last thing you said here is that she is an easy target. I agree totally. In fact that's the whole point. She's a blithering idiot and it's all too easy to make fun of her.

As far as anyone else being dumb such as those who support her, I can't say that I think someone is intelligent if they are willing to back someone so stupid. However when it comes to insulting someone's intelligence I believe if you look back from the replies you will see that you insulted mine first, before I insulted yours.

If you don't want to get a black eye yourself, then I'm definitely one that you don't want to start swinging at because I do hit back.

As far as respecting opinions, there are times when opinions are equal. Like for instance I prefer chocolate ice cream, you prefer vanilla. I prefer Ford, you prefer Chevrolet. That is where opinions count and no one is right or wrong.

However it's not an opinion that she is an idiot it's a fact. So any "opinion" that she's not as far as I'm concerned is worthless. Again that's like having an "opinion" that the world is flat. You can hold that "opinion" all you want but it's round!

I do agree with you that they want us divided. That is the whole reason for the voting process to start with. That and to give people the illusion that they are in control of the government when they in fact have no control over it.

I envision a future more like the "Venus Project" where the governments as they now stand no longer exist. NO, I don't mean anarchy. But the government as it now stands worldwide is as outdated as the horse and buggy.

I even agree with you that other politicians are stupid too. However that's not the subject of this thread. Believe me, you will never find anyone who hates politics and politicians more than me. You won't find me defending any of them as being smart.

To think that any politician can be honest or do their job is like thinking that you can put a healthy person in a room full of ebola patients and it will heal them. LOL. It will only make the one who was healthy, sick.

The only thing they have been smart enough to do is pull the wool over the eyes of many people in the world who unfortunately are even more stupid than they are. But you can get that kind of treatment from any con artist off the streets.

I've noticed a couple of Interviews with her and McCain beside each other where he has a look on his face like someone is putting toothpicks through his balls when they are asking her questions. It's obvious that even he knew he had fucked up early on.

Even Mccain FINALLY dumped her stupid ass and distanced himself from her. Don't you think it's time you took his example on here?

The video for this reply does not have any quotes from her. I do have PLENTY more that do though. But I hope that you can get something from it by seeing what people who defend her look like.

This one brings a few chuckles, but you have to love the part were the one guy tries to save his friend from looking like an idiot but the friend won't let him do it. I'm gonna prove I'm a gosh darn idiot Joe Bob and you can't stop me, lol!

All said and done though, you've gotta love the stupid girls in this video. It's nice to have women around that will fall for a line like "you have to swallow it all or you will die"!

Or you come home drunk at 5 in the morning (3 hours after the bars close) with your pants unzipped and smelling of perfume. She asks you where you've been. You tell her you went to see a man about a dog. And she says "we're getting a dog?" Lol.

The one dumb cunt says she supports palin because there are less interviews of obama than her. Yeah, no shit, if you ONLY watch fox news all day and night. Stupid twat, lol.

File Type: mp4 United%20Stupid%20of%20America%20Sarah%20Palin%27s%20America%21%21%21.mp4(21.35 MB, 17 views)
Old 09-17-2014, 11:39 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

There's countless videos of morons celebrating Obama saying stupid shit like. They don't have to worry about paying for college now. Or they don't have to pay their bills. People who claimed that he's a black victory, or the best one. He's bringing real change and transparency to the White House. But you're focused on someone who is nobody.
How did McCain dump her? They lost the campaign, so ya they split ways. And if I had the choice between the two. I'd pick Palin. Because she's not a polished bought and paid for politician. Because she didn't change or conform to get ahead politically. And she's attacked for that because we are a nation of followers. We say we want real change in Washington. But we'll only vote for polished politicians, meanwhile complaining about how we don't need anymore politicians running our government.
You look at edited YouTube videos. I look at records and accomplishments, successful negotiations, and real change. I see someone who stands on principles and doesn't waver under pressure from the media. The media shouldn't run America. But sadly it does. That's why Fox is attacked. Because Fox doesn't echo the narrative of the mainstream, so they must be discredited like Palin.
If she said something that made McCain uncomfortable, I think that's great. McCain says shit that makes me shake my head.
I make my own decisions. So you're not going to change my mind by saying this person or that person doesn't like her. Of course they don't like her. She's not driven by special interest groups, or in a lobbyists pocket.
Swing away there Rocky Marciano. You can't change my mind with clips or threats of blackened eyes.
She's not my choice for President, although I believe she would be a step up compared to what we have. The main reason I feel that way is because I believe the nation would be her top priority. As opposed to what we have now, which is a President that seeks political victories.
She was popular and loved as a governor. She fixed a lot of Alaskas problems during her term. She supported probes into her own party to root out corruption. That right there gets my support. Look at what we have now. Obama protecting corruption in the IRS, the State Department, even his own Attorney Generals office.
Even Democrats stated she worked nonpartisan in getting things done in her state. Again those are qualities we really could use right now. Even distancing herself from the good ole boy Republican party.
Her list of accomplishments as governor are impressive. That's what the discussion on Palin should be. How she did what she said she would do after elected. And was successful in working with both sides to get it done. Something Obama doesn't have a clue how to achieve.
She's no idiot. She was one of the best governors in America. Which is why she was chosen to run with McCain.
I think your opinion of her is a manufactured opinion brought to you by mainstream media. Play your clips I'll read actual records of accomplishments. She did in Alaska what needs to be done nation wide.

Old 09-17-2014, 05:48 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I've gotta say you without a shadow of a doubt are the perfect palin supporter. You are every bit as clueless and dumb as the people in the last video. It's obvious that countless facts are never going to sway your "opinion". I haven't really thought that they would though.

This is just more useless and pointless blathering repeating the same shit you have said a dozen times. I can't even get the VERY simple point through to you that this thread is NOT about obama or anyone else. It's about palin.

You can make a list on here of EVERY person on the face of the earth, along with a video of each one saying stupid shit, followed by their exact IQ. Guess what? NONE of that will change the fact that sarah palin is a fucking idiot.

Your own debating tactics have been to stick to your outright denial that she's a goddamn moron. Then try to keep a never ending smoke screen going with things that have nothing to do with the fact that she is stupid.

I look at edited videos? Again, keep showing your stupidity. These videos are her in her own words. You have NOT once supplied the supposed "full" transcript to any of those so called bytes to prove that she's not an idiot. So what would the "full" transcript be like?

Did they cut out the part where she says,

"Everything I am about to say is bullshit. I am acting like a moron to keep the world humored. I am really smart, so don't think that anything I am about to say is real"? Lol.

Perhaps she said that before the 10 minute "sound byte" I am including a clip of today? Lol! I watched this one with total amazement. Just listen to her go, lol!

As far as her success record, I don't know what fictional story you are reading, but Alaska wouldn't vote her stupid ass back in if each person in the state was paid off to do it. I'm not going to bother even trying to dispute that one with links and facts.

That's like trying to prove we need air to breath. If there is anyone reading this that's stupid enough to take you at your word on that one, then they are hopelessly stupid anyhow. Anyone that isn't sure if you're right, can quickly find out you aren't by googling the subject. But I'm sure the VAST majority reading this know that you are clueless and they don't need to look anything up to know it.

Yes, my opinion of her is manufactured. It's manufactured by the palin stupidity and bullshit factory inc. She is the owner of the company and she keeps it running for 3 shifts a day 7 days a week churning out one heaping, smoking dung pile after another. Then her product is sold in mass quantity and at a VERY low cost.

You keep trying to say I am trying to convince you she's a moron? Actually, not really. You're having a problem with english there again. I told you, at this point I am just playing with you.

To me, you are like a retarded child that is easily swayed to do dumb things at this point. I'm just going to keep saying things that continue to make you look stupid when you counter them. You are making this so easy, I almost feel like I'm picking on someone retarded. I ALMOST feel ashamed to keep making you look bad. BUT if you are going to keep talking and doing it to yourself, I will accommodate you.

The ONLY other reason I have for continuing this is JUST in case there is some poor soul who might read this stuff and believe your bullshit if they don't see the counter for it. Although, I doubt that. Most people know she's an idiot and some like yourself will NEVER be smart enough for it to even matter.

Thanks niknik for lowering my expectations for the future of humanity even lower than it was before we started this debate. I didn't think I could possibly think any lower of the IQ of people overall until now.

I thought Idiocracy the movie illustrated the future pretty well. After our debating, now I know what the children of the people in Idiocracy will be like, lol.

And last, but not least, she did what in Alaska that needs to be done nationwide? See russia from it? Lol. Considering how they are acting, yeah, maybe you are actually right on that one and we should be able to keep a good eye on them nationwide, lol.

Also, you have now outed yourself as not just an obvious supporter of a tea party member, but you are a member yourself. Why else would you EVEN start insulting Mccain and the rebumblican party? Wow, your parents must be proud! Does card carrying membership include a white hood?

PS, if you MUST insist on long replies that have nothing to do with the subject matter of her being stupid, could you AT LEAST use proper spacing on the paragraphs? It's giving me a headache to read that and it makes me tend to skip parts because I want to get through it fast.

File Type: mp4 palin%20dumb%20-%20Bing%20Videos.mp4(21.88 MB, 17 views)
Old 09-17-2014, 06:14 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Here's one for your collection niknik. It's an authentic picture of the school bus that sarah palin rode when she was in "Hi Skool"! I heard you can get a signed copy online if you look hard enough, ROFL!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Short%20Bus.jpg  

Old 09-17-2014, 07:31 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11715

I would totally fix that fucker up and drive it.

azdesertsnake01
Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

You called me a racist. What's next I'm sexist? Anti gay marriage? Or am I all god n guns?
You easily influenced simpletons and the labels you adhere too. Group them together and slap a label on them. Divide and Conquer 101. You're just as bad if not worse than any tea party group. But your all tools