Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

And yes, I don't take Jon Stewart at his word. I've watched his show many times. And I've seen him be dishonest many times. The Daily Show is Not a news outlet. He could just as easily have taken snippets from Obama and made a reel of him saying shit to make him look stupid. It's called editing.

Old 09-15-2014, 12:17 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yes, totally true. I just wish people could see what is so obvious. They are all bought and paid for. I can't remember where I saw it, but some documentary I seen showed pics of politicians and started having pop up bubbles around them with names of corporations that have contributed to them. Some of them had dozens.

Then coincidentally of course, they support the causes of those corps via their politics. Most of the time when you see politicians arguing, it's in the name of helping the people. In reality they are just arguing for their corporate sponsor against the interests of their opponents corporate sponsor.

Such as the oil tycoon Bush family who coincidentally doesn't support anything green and only supports oil causes, etc. The list goes on endlessly.

An eye opening documentary I recently watched (I watch a lot of those, which is why I debate with facts, not opinion) called "Fed up" is about the lies of politicians and the food industry corporations who are in bed together.

They pointed out some facts about when Michelle Obama first started her fitness for children campaign. The MAIN subject was improving food for children and food in the schools. The show illustrates how the junk food industry who is feeding us mostly sugar even in foods you think have no sugar came STRONGLY against her.

So she literally had to back down from bashing junk food because of politics and food corporations power. So now the battle chant for children is "get moving" and it's about exercise now.

As the show brilliantly illustrates, NO ONE can exercise enough daily to burn off a fraction of the calories they eat and drink. For instance a single 20 ounce coke takes an hour and a half of bicycling to work off.

To sum it up, because of food corporations, our first lady had to back down from supporting healthy food for children.

And how her battle chant is a TOTALLY USELESS chant of "exercise" which you would have to do 8-12 hours a day of in order to burn off a single meal at some restaurants. If that doesn't open your fucking eyes, what does?

PS, you would REALLY be surprised how many foods have sugar in it! Even meat if it is processed. Pretty much everything actually. Then we wonder how we are getting diabetes.
Who bought and paid for Palin?

Old 09-15-2014, 05:26 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Do you expect me to believe you never wanted to arse fuck a politician before? Even just for revenge?
Honestly, I can't say that I've ever seen one that gave me a hard on. NONE of the guys do, I don't go that way. As far as women, palin MIGHT have been an option, but like many of the women I have gone out with, she opened her mouth and blew any chance of me getting turned on by her.

But like pretty much everyone on the face of the earth, I have been on the receiving end of MANY an ass fucking by politicians if that counts for anything, lol!

Old 09-15-2014, 05:30 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Unfortunate for us, and REAL politicians even - as long as cooperates use the whole "i'll just pack up my toys and go play somewhere else" ploy, we are all stuck in a pickle.

All our resources have been bought. Some even by foreign interest. So essentially with corporate America, our democracy is simply a facade to shut the american people up still gripping the Constitution like it has any meaning at all.

VERY true. Actually the chinese are buying up much of the U.S. and other countries also. I thought it was just here until I started talking to some of my international customers.

Apparently they are buying up land and property in pretty much every country that will allow them to. We have been foolish enough to provide them with the money through buying their cheap plastic shit for roughly 2 decades now.

We should have moved our factories to africa. I have always said we shouldn't trust china or russia. It's been my mantra since I was about 15 years old.

Old 09-15-2014, 05:32 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG57 View Post
Can you include McCain as part of a two-fer?
Now that's just WAY too kinky!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
GG57
Old 09-15-2014, 09:29 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Taking snippets of someone making a broader point is hardly fair. Not to mention what you post is edited. I can't help but to wonder why you're so easily influenced to believe shit like that.
Speaking of simple english I agreed she's said stupid shit here or there. But she has also been mocked and called stupid for things that turned out she was absolutely correct.
But you're so tightly wrapped around Jon Stewarts balls you don't see reality. I mean look at you holding on to a figure of speech as your proof. It's pathetic. Most people understood exactly what she meant, only the left wing media and it's blind following see that statement as stupid. Because they will reach clear back to elementary school yard bullying without a thought. It's who they are. Childish.
Speaking of sounding dumb. You're the one attacking me personally because I don't believe what you believe. You made your point, you think she's stupid, and you'll use whatever edited petty example you can find from your liberal media outlets.
I think she's more intelligent than probably you or I. You already proved you don't know anything about her. All you know is edited reels put together to influence your opinion. And influence they did didn't they.
So go ahead post edited videos, it's easier than actually having a real discussion. After all, someone else already wrapped your opinion up in a nice gift box for you.

There is no discussion to have. She's a fucking idiot. You think she's an Einstein. So how could I possibly EVER say anything that would suddenly turn on a light in your head?

This discussion you and I are having is about her stupidity. So what words in the english language could I EVER come up with that can illustrate it better than she can with her own words?

Any videos I include, may have commentary from others who are laughing at her, but NONE will be commentary alone, UNLESS they are fox news, which could NEVER be accused of a liberal bias, lol. ALL will include at least one dumb ass thing she has said in her own idiotic words.

To prove I am a man of word, a video for every response you have. I've done a few searches. BELIEVE me, there are way more than enough out there.

Especially if I were to make some of my own. The buttons on your keyboard will wear out defending her as smart LONG before I run out of videos proving in her own words she's a fucking idiot!

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Dumb%20ass%20Sarah%20Palin%20does%20it%20again.mp4(5.76 MB, 40 views)
winvens
Old 09-15-2014, 09:35 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
And yes, I don't take Jon Stewart at his word. I've watched his show many times. And I've seen him be dishonest many times. The Daily Show is Not a news outlet. He could just as easily have taken snippets from Obama and made a reel of him saying shit to make him look stupid. It's called editing.

File Type: mp4 DUMB%20ASS%20SARAH%20PALIN%20FORGETS%20WHO%20SHE%20HAS%20ENDORSED%20IN%202010%20MID-TERMS%20ON%2.mp4(6.15 MB, 26 views)
Old 09-15-2014, 09:41 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Who bought and paid for Palin?
Since you obviously think liberals are making her look stupid, not her, who is more un liberal than fox news?

This did remind me of something I almost forgot. Which was even Mccain finally got to the point that he ditched the dumb bitch. He was tired of her making him look like an even bigger idiot than he already was.

File Type: mp4 Sarah%20Palin%20Is%20A%20Dumb%20Ass%20-%20Did%20Not%20Know%20Africa%20Was%20A%20Continent.mp4(8.90 MB, 21 views)
winvens
Old 09-15-2014, 09:53 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
I will respond to this much because you keep talking about sound bytes and edits. I would be willing to bet good money that I know FAR more than you do on the subject. So I don't need it explained to me.

I am an amateur video editor. I don't make a living doing it, but I know what I'm doing.

Sound bytes are short and meant to deceive about what someone said or something that happened. When you see entire clips of her stupid statements from start to finish, that is NOT a byte. That's just her being stupid on camera which is her most common thing to do.

So matter how many times you say she is sound byted, it doesn't make her look any smarter. You are throwing up a smoke screen in debating rather debating with facts.

If you want to debate with facts, type out here her "supposed" ENTIRE quotes including what you say is sound byted. That will prove your point. But you and I both know that's not going to happen don't we? BECAUSE she isn't being sound byted! Class dismissed!

winvens
Old 09-16-2014, 12:38 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss13683

You know far more huh? That's strange. You obviously dislike and think she's a idiot. But yet you know so much about her.
You already proven you don't know shit with the i can see Russia post. Taking that self explanatory figure of speech and turning it around on her shows just how utterly stupid one is. Everyone knew exactly what she meant. But morons out to get her at any cost pretend they don't understand what a figure of speech is. All the sudden they pretend to be stupid and take everything as literally as they can. If she would have said it's raining cats and dogs you fools would lap it up.
Anyone who cares that much about portraying someone as dumb is pathetic.