Go Back  

Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 09-14-2014, 03:05 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

In 2008 she challenged Obama's response to questions about Russia and Georgia. Saying his response and approach would encourage Russia to invade Ukraine.
Guess what. She was mocked and people acted like that was the dumbest thing they ever heard.
Obama and Hillary Clinton did the reset button show, mocked both Palin and Romney for describing Russia as a geopolitical threat. And here we are. Obama was wrong and Palin was right. Although Obama as we've seen will never admit he was wrong about anything. Reasons such as this is why the left works tirelessly to discredit her.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-14-2014, 06:01 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No i don't watch snippets of interviews or statements. And because I don't believe a single word that comes from Jon Stewart makes me useless huh?
And she was voted governor of a state. And by most accounts a very successful one. We get it you don't like her. But you show your ignorance when you attack everyone that does support her or even agrees with her on some points.
Like the I can see Russia comment. The main reason the left attacked her for that statement was because they said Russia isn't a threat. And they scoffed at the idea that Russia was still our enemy. So they told people like you her statement was stupid. When in reality it was a figure of speech, that makes sense. And now we see she was right about Russia.
In fact I bet Jon Stewart won't edit clips that show statements she was called dumb for that turned out to be true. No he'll never do that.
And why care about Palin and not Nancy Pelosi? Palin is nobody, Pelosi is one of the most powerful women in America. And she says stupid shit all the time.
No, it was your total lack of being able to accept that she said a lot of stupid shit in the Jon Stewart video that made your OPINION useless. I didn't say YOU are useless. But if you don't understand that what she says is stupid, I guess I can't expect you to understand the simple english that I use.

The reason I said it is that you didn't even watch the video. At least at first. You just tossed it out because it was Jon Stewart. You PROBABLY "assumed" that it was just a clip of him talking about her, but it had clips of her saying dumb shit. As always, lol.

It doesn't matter if he pointed it out on his show or it was on CNN. The point was, it showed a lot of dumb shit that she said. The fact that you toss it out JUST because it's Jon Stewart shows YOUR stupidity, not mine!

I see no reason to reply to all of your replies, my point of view is the same as it has always been. She's a stupid cunt that is FAR more stupid than any reasonable person should allow for. The point that anyone else including pelosi or obama have said stupid shit is irrelevant.

Every person on the face of the earth has said stupid shit. But NO ONE does it as well or as often or with such a blank look on their face as she does. The fact that you can't even understand the reason why so many people laugh at her makes you part of the joke as far as I'm concerned.

You pointing to stupid shit that someone else said doesn't make her look any smarter. The fact that you could even support her makes it obvious that you can't be very bright yourself.

The fact that she was voted in as governor means absolutely nothing. Nothing more than it proves my point that I make to people a few times a week. Which is we are moving toward an Idiocracy. As far as her being a good governor, I don't know where you get that, but the fact is, she could NEVER get reelected again.

The fact that we are even discussing this cunt now is because of dumb shit that she and her family does. That's the whole subject of this thread.

So no matter how much you defend her or outright create your own reality in reference to her, at the end of it all, she's still a dumb bitch. If there was a vote in her high school for "dumb cunt most likely to die from using a hair dryer in the shower", she would have got the vote.

I can give a VERY elegant reply for everything you have said here, but what's the point? At the end of all of my effort, she's still a dumb cunt and you're still not any smarter than she is because you defend her.

If you're not smart enough to know she's a fucking idiot, then you're not smart enough to understand anything I could say anyhow.

I find it absolutely intriguing that this whole debate is about how fucking stupid she is, but all you can keep saying is that I'm not smart because I can't see how smart she is. Do you have ANY idea how dumb that makes YOU sound?

Also, you say that I am attacking "everyone" who supports her? If you mean on here, you are the ONLY one I see willing to back her and argue on her behalf. Everyone else either feels the same way I do or likes her because she gives them a hard on.

Personally, I like strong, smart women. So she couldn't be any less attractive to me if she had a 12 inch dick between her legs. But to each their own in that department, lol.

As far as the russia statement that you keep holding on to even though I have illustrated MUCH more dumb shit she has said, regardless it was a stupid thing she said. She was asked what made her think she qualified to deal with Russia, etc.

Her answer was she could see russia from her house. If you don't realize what a dumb fucking answer that was, then obviously you aren't intelligent enough to understand common sense yourself. So what can I teach you? I give up! Class dismissed!

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
GG57, rob666, winvens
  #43  
Old 09-14-2014, 06:11 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

By the way niknik, if you reply anymore on here to me, I'm not going to reply back saying what I have already said. There is only so many ways I can use the words dumb and stupid. It gets repetitive.

So from now on if you reply to me, I'm just going to reply with a different video of her saying dumb shit to EACH reply you make. BELIEVE me, you will give up the cause WAY before I run out of stupid palin videos. I'm an amateur video editor, so I can even do my own videos. I know how to use Final Cut Pro!

Wanna give it a try? Lol! I'm sure the good folks on here would enjoy the entertainment. I know I would! I only have about 10 hours of work to get done this coming week, so I'm open for a project, lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #44  
Old 09-14-2014, 06:12 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

This was a double reply, I had to delete it.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-14-2014, 06:36 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11709
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

As a free thinker, palin, obama, Hillary, et el, far left, far right, are all America's bane.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
  #46  
Old 09-14-2014, 07:13 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
As a free thinker, palin, obama, Hillary, et el, far left, far right, are all America's bane.
Yes, totally true. I just wish people could see what is so obvious. They are all bought and paid for. I can't remember where I saw it, but some documentary I seen showed pics of politicians and started having pop up bubbles around them with names of corporations that have contributed to them. Some of them had dozens.

Then coincidentally of course, they support the causes of those corps via their politics. Most of the time when you see politicians arguing, it's in the name of helping the people. In reality they are just arguing for their corporate sponsor against the interests of their opponents corporate sponsor.

Such as the oil tycoon Bush family who coincidentally doesn't support anything green and only supports oil causes, etc. The list goes on endlessly.

An eye opening documentary I recently watched (I watch a lot of those, which is why I debate with facts, not opinion) called "Fed up" is about the lies of politicians and the food industry corporations who are in bed together.

They pointed out some facts about when Michelle Obama first started her fitness for children campaign. The MAIN subject was improving food for children and food in the schools. The show illustrates how the junk food industry who is feeding us mostly sugar even in foods you think have no sugar came STRONGLY against her.

So she literally had to back down from bashing junk food because of politics and food corporations power. So now the battle chant for children is "get moving" and it's about exercise now.

As the show brilliantly illustrates, NO ONE can exercise enough daily to burn off a fraction of the calories they eat and drink. For instance a single 20 ounce coke takes an hour and a half of bicycling to work off.

To sum it up, because of food corporations, our first lady had to back down from supporting healthy food for children.

And how her battle chant is a TOTALLY USELESS chant of "exercise" which you would have to do 8-12 hours a day of in order to burn off a single meal at some restaurants. If that doesn't open your fucking eyes, what does?

PS, you would REALLY be surprised how many foods have sugar in it! Even meat if it is processed. Pretty much everything actually. Then we wonder how we are getting diabetes.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
  #47  
Old 09-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
What? You just want her for sex?
Do you expect me to believe you never wanted to arse fuck a politician before? Even just for revenge?

Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-15-2014, 05:50 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11709
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Snip.

Unfortunate for us, and REAL politicians even - as long as cooperates use the whole "i'll just pack up my toys and go play somewhere else" ploy, we are all stuck in a pickle.

All our resources have been bought. Some even by foreign interest. So essentially with corporate America, our democracy is simply a facade to shut the american people up still gripping the Constitution like it has any meaning at all.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-15-2014, 06:09 AM
GG57
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
Join Date: Jul 2014
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Paying her airfare and dumping her on a plane to be rid of her for good is the best deal you're gunna get mate, and to show you just how nice of a guy i am i'll let you slide on that coffee you owe me.
Can you include McCain as part of a two-fer?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GG57 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #50  
Old 09-15-2014, 12:10 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Party Turns Bloody When Palins Roll Up in Stretch Hummer

Taking snippets of someone making a broader point is hardly fair. Not to mention what you post is edited. I can't help but to wonder why you're so easily influenced to believe shit like that.
Speaking of simple english I agreed she's said stupid shit here or there. But she has also been mocked and called stupid for things that turned out she was absolutely correct.
But you're so tightly wrapped around Jon Stewarts balls you don't see reality. I mean look at you holding on to a figure of speech as your proof. It's pathetic. Most people understood exactly what she meant, only the left wing media and it's blind following see that statement as stupid. Because they will reach clear back to elementary school yard bullying without a thought. It's who they are. Childish.
Speaking of sounding dumb. You're the one attacking me personally because I don't believe what you believe. You made your point, you think she's stupid, and you'll use whatever edited petty example you can find from your liberal media outlets.
I think she's more intelligent than probably you or I. You already proved you don't know anything about her. All you know is edited reels put together to influence your opinion. And influence they did didn't they.
So go ahead post edited videos, it's easier than actually having a real discussion. After all, someone else already wrapped your opinion up in a nice gift box for you.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO