3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebaron666 View Post
First /facepalm......

Gun control do work so very well

Murders with firearms in USA is 65 times more than Canada (144 per million in Canada and 9634 per million in USA)

Thats 6500% more...

Also you may want to know about rape numbers

576 to 84.767

And that my friend is 147 time or %14700 more than Canada

I know being from USA ignorance is your national sport but its about time for you to realize you live one of the shittiest country on the world
Logic. Only exists in Canada and progressives. (and Europe and Japan and basically anywhere that isn't America) Infact, the only source of logic in America is the progressive secularists. TYT network rules!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
niknik, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Martano666:
30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Martano666
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:519

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew88 View Post
Obviously there is going to be more crime in the USA compared to Canada...Canada has 88% less people than the US.
Mathew. I guess you weren't named that for your math skills. The % of crime is a %. Do you know what that means? We aren't counting the number of gun crimes. We are talking about the % per capita. This is why Americans don't get it. They can't understand how math works. The % of Americans that commit crime is WAAAAAAAY higher than the % of Canadians that commit crime. Understand? probably not.

The Following 2 Users Disliked Martano666 For This Post:
30564U, niknik
Old 10-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Martano666

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193
Re: Oct. 22, 2014 - Parliament Hill Shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I'm so glad I'm a American. I'm pretty sure we have a unwritten rule that we can kill one person and get away with it. That's pretty awesome.
???? Is this a joke?

30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Martano666

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193
Re: Too Close for Comfort...Shooting in Ottawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't believe that for a second. Whether Obama said that or not I haven't seen. But saying it and it actual being applied are two different things.

I'm positive we're watching their every move and listening to every phone call and email. We probably have bugs planted in mosques all over the country.
Obviously you don't pay attention to anything regarding the NSA. They are listening to EVERYTHING that EVERYONE in America says or does. Not just the Muslims.

30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 02:18 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
Mathew. I guess you weren't named that for your math skills. The % of crime is a %. Do you know what that means? We aren't counting the number of gun crimes. We are talking about the % per capita. This is why Americans don't get it. They can't understand how math works. The % of Americans that commit crime is WAAAAAAAY higher than the % of Canadians that commit crime. Understand? probably not.

If you have a couple of 2,000 sq homes side by side, one has 3 kids, the other 30 kids. The one with 3 kids, they all grew up in sheltered upbringing, and well behaved for most part.

The house with 30 kids adopted 9 unruly kids from broken unadjusted backgrounds.

I think its obvious the house with 30 kids will suffer the most issues.

You think the house with 3 kids could move in the other, with their same set of rules, and make any direct difference?

rob666
Old 10-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Martano666

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193

Kinda funny that even this pic has America's land mass being larger than Canada's.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Martano666

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
If you have a couple of 2,000 sq homes side by side, one has 3 kids, the other 30 kids. The one with 3 kids, they all grew up in sheltered upbringing, and well behaved for most part.

The house with 30 kids adopted 9 unruly kids from broken unadjusted backgrounds.

I think its obvious the house with 30 kids will suffer the most issues.

You think the house with 3 kids could move in the other, with their same set of rules, and make any direct difference?
...And???? What's your point? America needs to stop breeding? AGREED!

If you are implying that more space to raise children somehow automatically makes for better life ethics that's just stupid. I know people that come from rich families that grew up in mansions that go drunk driving and kill people and then people like my father and uncle that grew up in poverty but learned the value of good work ethics and not judgemental views and have created a lot of wealth for themselves and would NEVER harm a fly.

It's about policies. Healthcare is important. Education is IMPORTANT. But you need to be selective about what sort of education you are paying for. In America, you could work hard and be on the verge of purchasing your first house to raise your family in, and then you break your leg and need $30,000 in surgery and are fucked for another 5 years and then your daughter gets sick and causes you to NEVER purchase a house which leads to handing rent over to some landlord and on and on and on and on it goes. Something as simple as free healthcare can make a HUGE difference in the opportunities people have. Not to mention the massive influence of Corporatized colleges and prisons in America.
We do not have private prisons in Canada so there is certainly no financial incentive to lock people up for minor crimes, and even though we have private colleges, the 'propaganda' in Canada regarding spending tens of thousands on tuition fees for stupid useless degrees is far less than in America. I have no college education. I went to trade school and became a carpenter for a grand total of $1000 in fees. I'm a self made millionaire at age 32, and have been for a few years now. I didn't invent some product that sold, or "get lucky" in the stock market or anything like that. I worked for $16 per hour and bought a rental property. I got a raise to $18 per hour and bought another rental property. When I was making $19 per hour a had purchased enough real estate that I could quit my secure job and just work for my own renovation business BY MY SELF with no employees. Now I own tons of real estate and don't even work for other people anymore. As I'm typing this I'm in the process of purchasing another rental property at this moment. My wife is only 29 and we have no kids. That's no accident. Been together 13 years and married for 6. This was a well thought out real estate investing plan. Ofcourse, none of my friends would listen. I will have a few kids when I'm 35 and even richer. Simple, but not easy.
Oh yeah, just to rub it in my wife is bisexual and we are swingers. I regularly have 3sums with my wife and another select group of woman, and occasionally some solid couples. LOL. Life is pretty darn good in Ontario!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11714

Quote:
...And???? What's your point? America needs to stop breeding? AGREED!
Oh.

Old 10-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Martano666

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1193

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Oh.
Guess I got off topic.

30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 04:12 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Too Close for Comfort...Shooting in Ottawa, Canada

Quote:
Obviously you don't pay attention to anything regarding the NSA. They are listening to EVERYTHING that EVERYONE in America says or does. Not just the Muslims.
It's literally impossible for them to listen to EVERYTHING that EVERYONE says or does. Best estimates are the NSA has approximately 100,000 employees. A big chunk of those don't work in data intercept. Sure they collect a lot of Americans information. You're an idiot if you think your phone calls and Internet usage is private.

You can bet although they may collect a shit load of information, they are concerned with listening to ones pertaining to National Security.