Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194
Re: Oct. 22, 2014 - Parliament Hill Shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice81 View Post
Fucking hell! get them out of our country...
And send him where? He's a Canadian citizen. Same idiocy at my wife's office. Half the dumbasses are walking around saying things like: "Canada should declare war!!!!" "Canada should have martial law!!"

Who would we declare war against? It was a Canadian citizen....so what....a civil war against...the dead shooter???
Why would anyone want martial law? Does anyone know what that means? IDIOTS. Canada is a safe place and it needs to stay the same. The only changes that I can think of would be maybe more in depth comprehensive sex education, fully legalization of marijuana, decriminalize all other drugs. DEFUND catholic schools in the remaining provinces that continue to fund catholic schools with my tax dollars but NO OTHER RELIGIONS, and oh yeah, ban forced genital mutilation. (circumcision)
If we could accomplish that small list of things, I'd say Canada would be well on it's way to be the best country in the world. Don't ever increase security because of the odd lunatic like this. That's the Republican way. Not Canadian.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
Parannoyed, rob666, winvens
Old 10-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Martano666
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:518

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo L. View Post
10$ says it's muslims. AGAIN. We're stuck with the fucking Charter of Rights, so no way we'll ban Islam, as we should.
Ummm. no. Canada is secular. It's not communist. Banning minority religions is precisely what the Islamic countries do with regard to Christianity. You can't start banning religions. It's ridiculous to force beliefs on others. Banning Islam would be no different than banning Christianity. Although, banning publicly funded catholic schools would be perfectly acceptable. Besides, there are plenty of peaceful law abiding muslims in Canada and they need not be punished because of 1 or 2 idiots that went batshit crazy and happened to adhere to the same religion. Otherwise let's look at the prison population of murderers in Ontario and see how many of them are Christians vs Islamic. My sister works as a correctional officer at Vanier, and my father was at Maplehurst until last year. There is NO shortage of bible thumpers serving life sentences for the most horrific crimes you could imagine. That would mean we should ban Christianity then judging by your logic. I HATE religion, but I VALUE secularity, and you should too. Or are you saying we should have religious exceptions for SOME religions, but not others, and we should let YOU decide which religions qualify??? Right. Fuck off.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 10-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194
Re: Too Close for Comfort...Shooting in Ottawa, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
lol at the patriot act, we have thwarted plenty of terror attacks without it.

Also I have my doubts about this being a terror attack by ISIS or whatever people are thinking. Im going with lone wolf nutjob.
Finally a voice of logic and reason. Don't listen to fear mongerers. It's funny when you compare the differences between our media (Canadian) and American media coverage. Canada's headlines are something like: "No need to be afraid".
American channels headlines are like: "Canadians are quivering with fear!!!!". Funny how Americans always jump to fear mongering because it's an opportunity for NRA to flood the world with more guns and make a profit. The rednecks are too stupid to realize that's what's going on. Over 70% of guns seized at the Mexican border last year were American made. NRA floods all of our enemies hands with weaponry, and then screams AAAAAAHHHH we need to protect ourselves from the evil Mexicans!!! (that we sold guns to) So come buy our guns to save yourselves from the guns that we sold!!!!! AAHAHHHHHHAAAAA!! Give me your money REDNECKS!!! Jesus loves you!

bob351, winvens
Old 10-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
Cant really see whats going on except the terrible tactic of walking straight down the middle of the room with no protection. It even looked like they where hiding behind the guys in front of them
Yeah except there was only one innocent person killed and the shooter was killed by the cops. Seems to me that when there are shootings in America, there are usually several deaths and the shooter usually dies because he killed himself. So...considering how many American police officers continue to shoot unarmed teenagers in America and the number of mass school shootings and domestic terrorism in America, yeah, it's not surprising that there would be some hillbilly that can't do math and would find some reason to assert that we Canadians are living in shambles and mishandled this situation. Irony is not a type of metal lol.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchardon View Post
Lots of armchair tacticians here, guy was taken down none of those cops killed
Yup. Apparently playing Call of Duty makes you an expert on tactical situations like this. I've never touched a real gun in my life, and don't plan to.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martano666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Yup...this time dipshit...it worked this time...no thanks to any of the cowardly retards you see on the video. No police officer shot this guy...it was the Sergeant At Arms for the Canadian Parliament. That's means in simple English that the fuck'n terrorist got all the way through security and reached the floor or very close by of the parliament...while your Prime Minister was present. That is an inconceivable break in the protocols of security. This is a major fuck up by whatever law enforcement agency tasked with security. you'd be better off contracting with the dumbass US Secret Service...equally retarded and backward.
You are an absolute disgrace. Doesn't surprise me that you are an old bastard. Tell us about Jesus.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By Martano666:
30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

[QUOTE=mr black;4459179]USA and Canada are pratically brother country. We judge each other, we infuriate each other, we disagree on many, many things. But we love and respect each other first and foremost.
Thanks for this.

QUOTE]

I love and respect progressives regardless of where they reside. I fucking hate American mainstream media like Fox News. They are a laughing stock. Most republicans are so crooked it's a fucking disgrace. Hating homosexuals. Trying to rig elections by removing ballet boxes from universities that likely will vote against them. Constantly pushing Jesus in public sectors/schools.
Koch Bro's (richest oil owning cronies in the world) paying $300 million for campaign attack ads and anti-climate change proganda. And let's not forget....Jesus is REAL..AHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
To any Americans that are progressive and secular, I love you folks, but don't give up the fight. The youth are the answer. The old fucks will die off and republicans will dissolve. Don't worry, education will win...eventually.

icheerthebull, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Martano666:
30564U
Old 10-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

Quote:
I thought Canada had it's own terrorists...French Separatists? What ever happened to them?
They moved to New Orleans.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194

Quote:
I thought Canada had it's own terrorists...French Separatists? What ever happened to them?
BTW, they weren't terrorists AT ALL.

Old 10-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Martano666
Offline:

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1194