Go Back  

Parliament Hill Shooting in Ottawa, Canada 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #131  
Old 10-23-2014, 08:24 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
Didnt expect that comment from you man, what exactly makes you think they are cowardly? & also had no idea you have 30 years experience as an officer
Cowardly was probably way too harsh...lame, semi- retarded, untrained, unprepared, unsure, timid, scared, afraid of their shadows, and tactically clueless. Those would have been more accurate descriptions of what I saw on the video. Granted it's a sore spot with me because I know what to look for and have been in many of those types of active shooter calls. But I really was very embarrassed by the way they handled themselves. If this had been bigger than just the one idiot...say, more like a Mumbai type attack, they would have lost all of those guys to sheer baboonery and poor training. No one looked ready, either physically or mentally, to kick some body's ass...their body language looked more like they wanted to poop their pants and hide than aggressively kill a bad guy. When this kind of active shooting happens...police need to aggressively and decisively take immediate action to neutralize the threat or threats...that means unholstering your God damned firearm and moving toward the sound of gunfire right fucking now, not pussyfooting around looking for something to hide behind. I was just really disappointed with the half-assed police response. You guys need to hire some meat eater type A personality folks from your excellent special operations organizations to guard your critical government buildings. Not saying our US Secret Service is better...they too have their issues and retards for leadership. But get some coppers that know what end of the gun to hold. The Sergeant At Arms is a true hero, but he should never have forced into that role...he's the absolute last line of defense. For him to have had to kill that asshole is the real issue.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001, Parannoyed, rob666
  #132  
Old 10-23-2014, 10:25 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parannoyed View Post
Didnt expect that comment from you man, what exactly makes you think they are cowardly? & also had no idea you have 30 years experience as an officer
And SWAT trained as well. So I'm acutely aware of sloppy tactics and bad body language by law enforcement. In active shooter incidents you need to look sharp, be aggressive, gain control very fast, and act decisively and without hesitation. Those guys did none of those things and got off very lucky. I can't explain how utterly ridicules and dangerous it was that the Sergeant At Arms of Parliament was put in the position to have to kill that guy. That's like getting through the White House and finally end up have the President's dog bite the bad guy. It never should have happened...ever! I'm also guessing that the young Corporal was unarmed and unable to protect himself or anyone else...that needs to change immediately. As does the stupid practice of posting single (and unarmed) ceremonial guards. There should always be two or four guards at all critical posts and they should be armed with real loaded weapons. I hate unarmed military sentries...talk about putting your best and brightest out as ceremonial targets. The most valuable player...the Sergeant At Arms was a former Canadian Mountie and apparently highly trained in the use of firearms and close combat. He should be knighted.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001, rob666
  #133  
Old 10-23-2014, 10:39 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Oct. 22, 2014 - Parliament Hill Shootings

Given the video shown today of the bad guy running around the area outside the Parliament Building and car jacking cars...wouldn't it have been nice if a citizen(s) who was legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm had shot him outside rather than inside? The only thing that stops these idiots are good guys with a firearm.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001
  #134  
Old 10-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
The most valuable player...the Sergeant At Arms was a former Canadian Mountie and apparently highly trained in the use of firearms and close combat. He should be knighted.
Dude, could you imagine how much he would've wrecked that jihadi's shit if he'd had his horse with him when it all went down?

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001
  #135  
Old 10-23-2014, 11:20 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Dude, could you imagine how much he would've wrecked that jihadi's shit if he'd had his horse with him when it all went down?
How about if he used that giant scepter or his sword to kill that son of bitch? It would have set a distinct tone if he'd gone all Viking on that asshole and come out just covered in blood splatter holding a bloody dented scepter in one hand and a blood drenched sword in the other all while wrapped in a maple leaf Canadian flag. I don't think the terrorists would be choosing Canada as a target again. The guy's a real hero and I'll be interested in his reward from Canada and the Queen. I wonder if she'll Knight him? That would be pretty neat.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
deanmine, Oswald2001, rob666
  #136  
Old 10-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Dude, could you imagine how much he would've wrecked that jihadi's shit if he'd had his horse with him when it all went down?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Dudley%20Do%20Right%2002.JPG  

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine, Metal Mike
  #137  
Old 10-24-2014, 01:07 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Oct. 22, 2014 - Parliament Hill Shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr black View Post
Nothing gets me more annoyed, impatient, or angry than talking about politics, however this Sergeant at Arms is probably the most badass title you could ever have.

Boss.
Attachment 578147

Fucking rights.

Killed that fucker and showed up for work the next day, while they were still cleaning up his blood of the floor.

One tough SOB.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine, Illusion, Oswald2001, winvens
  #138  
Old 10-24-2014, 01:12 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
And SWAT trained as well. So I'm acutely aware of sloppy tactics and bad body language by law enforcement. In active shooter incidents you need to look sharp, be aggressive, gain control very fast, and act decisively and without hesitation. Those guys did none of those things and got off very lucky. I can't explain how utterly ridicules and dangerous it was that the Sergeant At Arms of Parliament was put in the position to have to kill that guy. That's like getting through the White House and finally end up have the President's dog bite the bad guy. It never should have happened...ever! I'm also guessing that the young Corporal was unarmed and unable to protect himself or anyone else...that needs to change immediately. As does the stupid practice of posting single (and unarmed) ceremonial guards. There should always be two or four guards at all critical posts and they should be armed with real loaded weapons. I hate unarmed military sentries...talk about putting your best and brightest out as ceremonial targets. The most valuable player...the Sergeant At Arms was a former Canadian Mountie and apparently highly trained in the use of firearms and close combat. He should be knighted.
Absolutely agree It is what it is.

This guy was in a hallway next to the doors that our MP's were behind, and if he'd been just a little later in the day they would have been in the hallways........ If this had been a trained terrorist team with better weapons, what would have happened?

We're very fortunate that this wasn't far, far worse. I hope they use this as a wake up call that we are extremely vulnerable.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
30564U, deanmine, Oswald2001
  #139  
Old 10-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Ottawa Police Blow Away Parliament Hill Gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
We're very fortunate that this wasn't far, far worse. I hope they use this as a wake up call that we are extremely vulnerable.
#thinkinlikeaYank
#sharpenthoseskates
#welcometoourworldeh

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #140  
Old 10-24-2014, 11:05 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: Oct. 22, 2014 - Parliament Hill Shootings

Don't know if factual but was said a tourist snapped this shot of the guard the AM of his death. RIP sir.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
IMG_146961515976983.jpeg  

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, winvens

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO