Quoted: 3602 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5151
Re: Parents Sue 3 Boys After Teen Hangs Herself After Rapes & Photos Surface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
See, this is one of those stories that almost makes me feel lucky that I didn't start a family. If something like this were to happen to my daughter, those kids would be crippled for life and I'd be doing a very long bid upstate.
Yep, no family for me either. I'm always an outsider looking in at stories like this.

Old 01-30-2014, 03:58 AM
Noid
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:362
Female.
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2044

does this mean anyone who watched honey boo boo's mom beach herself last season can sue for erectile dysfunction, night terrors, or a sudden change in sexual orientation?

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
article-2340659-1A47F1AF000005DC-35_634x737.jpg  

0611-mama-june-honey-boo-boo-beach-main-splash-article-3.jpg  

tumblr_mr4aw6yAI81rkdrr7o1_500.gif  

The Following User Says Thank You to Noid For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 01-30-2014, 05:53 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
does this mean anyone who watched honey boo boo's mom beach herself last season can sue for erectile dysfunction, night terrors, or a sudden change in sexual orientation?
Eh Looks like Honey Boo Boo's mother is consenting to the pictures and she isn't being raped in the pictures. And no one is being forced to view the pictures. Do you see the difference between a grown woman on a beach and a young girl being gang raped?

Old 01-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Noid
Offline:
Poster Rank:362
Female.

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Eh Looks like Honey Boo Boo's mother is consenting to the pictures and she isn't being raped in the pictures. And no one is being forced to view the pictures. Do you see the difference between a grown woman on a beach and a young girl being gang raped?
yea.. i was being silly

Old 02-01-2014, 06:07 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

This shit going to continue until the justice system increases the punishment. They are responsible for her suicide, they should have got 25 years to life.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:10 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21598 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss40846

Gatorade 'laced' with alcohol...?

Sounds like she was drinking, couldn't handle her alcohol yet(being 15), and got raped while passed-out... then she killed herself after not being able to deal with the consequences.

The REAL question is: Where were the other people at this 'party'?!

Did they just ignore three dudes dragging a drunk chick off into a room...? Did she not have a friend or friends with her at this party?!

[If nothing else this should be a warning to young women to NOT put yourself into situations like this and NEVER go out drinking by yourself.]

If her name/image is splattered everywhere for the public to see then the accused should be as well... fuck 'being a minor' it's the information age. If you're guilty man the fuck up and take the spotlight like she had to take her raping... if you're innocent you should be in front of every camera or listening ear proclaiming your innocence!

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Flaka, Pyramid_Head
The Following Users Disliked This Post By rapeWhistle:
bearcrap
Old 02-02-2014, 12:09 AM
St. Geno
Offline:
I don't fuck with anyone
Poster Rank:67

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2223 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13782

Such a pretty girl what a shame

Old 04-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-family.html

Man files lawsuit claiming he is REAL father of cyber-bullying suicide victim Audrie Potts as he tries to join wrongful death lawsuit filed by her family

Michael Lazarin, 46, of Santa Clara, California, has filed a lawsuit against the parents of tragic teenager Audrie Pott
He claimed on Wednesday that Lawrence Pott is not the biological father of Audrie
Lazarin says that he and her mother Sheila lived together from 1995 to 2003
Audrie was born in 1997 and Lazarin wants to be officially recognized
In September 2012, Audrie ended her own life after cyberbullying
Three teenage boys stripped her naked, drew on her body and attacked her after a night of heavy drinking at a house party
They took pictures and spread them around her high school
Sheila Potts vehemently denies that Lazarin is Audrie's father

A man has filed a lawsuit in California claiming that he is the biological father of tragic teen suicide victim Audrie Pott and therefore should be part of any financial wrongful death lawsuit.

Michael Lazarin, 46, claimed on Wednesday in Santa Clara County Superior Court in San Jose that Sheila and Lawrence Pott, the teenager's legal parents, falsely claimed to be Audrie's sole heir's in the suit they lodged one year ago

Lazarin claims he was involved in a relationship with Sheila from 1995 to 2003 while she separated from her then-husband and had that Lawrence is not Audrie's biological father.

Audrie Pott ended her life when she was 15-years-old after she hanged herself at her mother's home on September 10, 2012, dying two days later.

The teenager had become distraught after a Labor Day weekend party at a friends house after partygoers allegedly sexually assaulted her and spread pictures of the attack.

At the party the had drunk vodka mixed with gatorade and passed out in the bedroom of a friend and woke up without her shorts on.

While she was unconscious, three teenage boys who were classmates at Saratoga High School, removed her clothes, used a pen to draw offensive messages on her body, took photographs on their cellphones and then abused her by 'digital penetration.'

The boys pleaded guilty to sexual assault and two were sentenced to 30 days in juvenile hall in January, while the third was sentenced to 45 consecutive days.

Lawrence and Sheila Pott filed their suit on April 15, 2013, against the parents of the unidentified boys involved for financial compensation.

According to NBC Bay Area, they want damages for defamation, invasion of privacy, false imprisonment, battery, sexual battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress and conspiracy.

They are also suing another unnamed teenage girl who allegedly helped Audrie to the bedroom and watched the boys.

In his lawsuit, Lazarin attached dozens of photographs of him, Audrie, Sheila and his family members taken in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

He also attached an email from September 23 sent to his former lawyer, Gloria Allred from the Pott's attorney, Robert Allard.

In it, Allard describes him as 'nothing more than a sperm donor.'
He also provided Facebook messages written to him by Lawrence Pott's second wife, Lisa, in 2011, that he claims acknowledge he is Audrie's father.

He said that if he is successful he expects to be included in the Pott's lawsuit.

He said to NBC Bay Area, his intention in filing suit is not for money but 'to bring closure to me and my family.

'The devastating effects have been far reaching and difficult to cope with as I have watched my daughter become a public spectacle because of the criminal actions that took place before her passing, the horrendous defilement of her by the boys who did not receive due punishment for what they had done,' he said.

Lazarin said that when he met Sheila, she was 'going through an extensive divorce' from Lawrence.

He said that Sheila gave birth to Audrie in 1997 and that he was involved in her upbringing up until Sheila and him separated in December 2003.

After that he filed a paternity claim.

However, he lost because then-Judge Dolores Carr said that he had missed a two-year statute of limitations to claim paternity, nor did he claim it while he was living with Sheila.

'I was in a full blown relationship with my daughter and Sheila,' he said. 'Why would I sue somebody? I knew it was my daughter.'

In a court filing in 2006, Sheila Pott's lawyer Mary Simpson wrote that the Potts were married in 1992 and Lawrence Pott filed for divorce in 2001 but it did not became final until 2004.

Simpson said that Sheila, while still legally married to Lawrence Pott, had an affair with Lazarin between April and September 1996, prior to Audrie's birth on May 27, 1997.

Photo 1 : Lazarin
Photo 2 : Audrie
Photo 3: Mr. and Mrs. Pott

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
man1.jpg  

man2.jpg  

man3.jpg  

Old 04-26-2014, 04:55 PM
twayblade
Offline:
Poster Rank:392
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1840

It is amazing what people get away with nowadays. Kids are becoming bolder in their crimes because they get a slap on the wrist instead of a whipping on their behind.

The Following User Says Thank You to twayblade For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 04-27-2014, 11:05 AM
Gaydolf Shitler
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:143
cocksack

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20