Go Back  

Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 06-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Xfactor's Avatar
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10964
Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Pakistan's intelligence agency arrested "a few" informants who gave information to the CIA before the raid that left Osama bin Laden dead, Pakistani intelligence officials said Wednesday.

The arrests were addressed during the Friday meeting between CIA Director Leon Panetta, Pakistan army chief Gen. Ashfaq Kayani and Lt. Gen. Ahmad Shuja Pasha, Pakistan's head of military intelligence.

The official, who asked to remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the media, said he did not know the exact number of informants arrested or what date it happened.

The arrests could point to another blow to the relationship between the U.S. and Pakistan.

The relationship between the two countries has been in a downward spiral over disputes about how to pursue counterterrorism efforts. The United States believes Pakistan is not doing enough to go after al Qaeda and other extremists, while the Pakistanis are upset with what they consider to be unilateral steps taken by the United States within their borders.

"There were a number of people arrested in Abbottabad after the raid on the Osama bin Laden compound," said Syed Azmat Ali, a Pakistani military spokesman.

The suspects were "picked up from the compound where bin Laden was found and a house in Abbottabad that was used to monitor the bin Laden compound activities," Ali said.

Asked Wednesday to rate the Pakistani spy agency's relationship with the CIA from a scale of one to 10, the spokesman said four.

Panetta was in Pakistan last week in an effort to repair damaged relations.

The CIA chief's unannounced visit was the latest in a series by U.S. officials -- among them, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Adm. Mike Mullen and Sen. John Kerry -- in efforts to smooth things over after the terror leader was killed in a Navy SEALs raid.


http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...html?hpt=hp_t1

__________________
In this horrendous hath? Drowned in her hole.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-15-2011, 08:17 AM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Fuck Pakistan, if it weren't for the oil, we wouldn't have ANY relationships over there. Nobama needs to let us drill for our own fuckin oil and let them drown in a sea of sand. They want to shoot at our choppers and "warn" us about future missions on their land like they could do something to the great U.S.A. when in all reality, we could have (maybe should have) dropped a couple nukes on their asses and wiped em off the God damned map! Just my 2 cents.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #3  
Old 06-15-2011, 08:51 AM
osiris's Avatar
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

But that's wrong you fucking retard, it's not because of oil, iraq/saudi arabia/canada/mexico are more than enough for that, its because of their nukes.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to osiris For This Useful Post:
Xfactor
  #4  
Old 06-15-2011, 09:15 AM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
But that's wrong you fucking retard, it's not because of oil, iraq/saudi arabia/canada/mexico are more than enough for that, its because of their nukes.
Yep, you're right. It's because of their nukes. That's why Iraqand Saudi have each nuked us 17 times. Makes perfect sense! Canada doesnt produce shit for oil, the only thing Mexico does is grow pot, the only thing Iraq does is cry when we try to help, and the only thing Saudi does is sell us oil at outrageous prices! It sure shit isn't about nukes buddy! We deal with Saudi for oil and oil alone, not because we are scared they they'll drop a bomb... They're stupid, but not THAT stupid. At least you got me to laugh!

Do you really think we want them as a friend because we are scared they are going to nuke us? Honestly?

How many countries have dropped a nuke to get a point across to another country? Oh, that's right... Just one! It doesn't matter how much we spend, how much we lose, we will always be #1. We are not scared of a nuke, they drop 1, we drop 5. EVERYONE knows that we have dozens of nukes standing by, just waiting for that order. No one is stupid enough to drop a nuke on us (I think).

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
Xfactor
  #5  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:25 AM
osiris's Avatar
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
Yep, you're right. It's because of their nukes. That's why Iraqand Saudi have each nuked us 17 times. Makes perfect sense! Canada doesnt produce shit for oil, the only thing Mexico does is grow pot, the only thing Iraq does is cry when we try to help, and the only thing Saudi does is sell us oil at outrageous prices! It sure shit isn't about nukes buddy! We deal with Saudi for oil and oil alone, not because we are scared they they'll drop a bomb... They're stupid, but not THAT stupid. At least you got me to laugh!

Do you really think we want them as a friend because we are scared they are going to nuke us? Honestly?

How many countries have dropped a nuke to get a point across to another country? Oh, that's right... Just one! It doesn't matter how much we spend, how much we lose, we will always be #1. We are not scared of a nuke, they drop 1, we drop 5. EVERYONE knows that we have dozens of nukes standing by, just waiting for that order. No one is stupid enough to drop a nuke on us (I think).
I think you misunderstood me. I never said any of those countries have nukes. I meant those countries produce enough oil for the us (because you said the us is in Pakistan for oil, which they're not) and about Pakistan having nukes, it's not because of fear of a strike from them, it's because the us gov doesn't want them to have nuclear weapons.

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

with al quaeda in pakistan and afghanistan, Pakistans nukes NEED TO BE SECURED....to keep their nuclear installations out of the wrong hands.

someone needs to watch India and their nukes too....Just NOT THE US.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM
mrh2008's Avatar
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
I think you misunderstood me. I never said any of those countries have nukes. I meant those countries produce enough oil for the us (because you said the us is in Pakistan for oil, which they're not) and about Pakistan having nukes, it's not because of fear of a strike from them, it's because the us gov doesn't want them to have nuclear weapons.
Ahhh, gotcha.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Further proof Pakistan is a terrorist breeding ground. They are lucky i do not have the power to bomb them, because i would not hesitate in eradicating their so called civilisation. I'd turn their borders into no-go zones with carpet bombing runs, soften up their country with fuel air bombs, and then cleanse them from existence with nukes........and if i was in a bad mood i'd authorise their genetic material to be wiped from the planet.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
mrh2008
  #9  
Old 06-17-2011, 11:55 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
Yep, you're right. It's because of their nukes. That's why Iraqand Saudi have each nuked us 17 times. Makes perfect sense! Canada doesnt produce shit for oil, the only thing Mexico does is grow pot, the only thing Iraq does is cry when we try to help, and the only thing Saudi does is sell us oil at outrageous prices! It sure shit isn't about nukes buddy! We deal with Saudi for oil and oil alone, not because we are scared they they'll drop a bomb... They're stupid, but not THAT stupid. At least you got me to laugh!

Do you really think we want them as a friend because we are scared they are going to nuke us? Honestly?

How many countries have dropped a nuke to get a point across to another country? Oh, that's right... Just one! It doesn't matter how much we spend, how much we lose, we will always be #1. We are not scared of a nuke, they drop 1, we drop 5. EVERYONE knows that we have dozens of nukes standing by, just waiting for that order. No one is stupid enough to drop a nuke on us (I think).
You stupid fuck.
Do some research before you repeat facts that Rush Limbaugh lied about this morning....

The US gets twice as much oil from Canada than the next closest source.
You think drilling is going to solve gas prices? Are you really that fucking stupid? Heres a little puzzle for you, figure out what America's proven oil reserves are, then look at consumption...... Then figure out how long your oil will last..... Not to mention WHATEVER YOU DRILL GOES ON THE FUCKING WORLD MARKET IDIOT. YOU THINK WHAT GETS DRILLED IN THE GULF OR ALASKA IS ANY CHEAPER?
That is, unless you want to socialize it lol.......

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-18-2011, 12:01 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Pakistan Arrested Informants Who Led the CIA to Bin Laden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Further proof Pakistan is a terrorist breeding ground. They are lucky i do not have the power to bomb them, because i would not hesitate in eradicating their so called civilisation. I'd turn their borders into no-go zones with carpet bombing runs, soften up their country with fuel air bombs, and then cleanse them from existence with nukes........and if i was in a bad mood i'd authorise their genetic material to be wiped from the planet.
Pakistan has been just as bad as anywhere since day 1, but typical American foriegn policy hipocrisy had convinced most people otherwise.
Bush considered Musharaff a partner in the war on terror lol.... Billions in aid every year.... the fucking guy was a military dictator from day 1, no better than Ghadaffi or any of the rest.
But, lets bomb Libya and help god knows who take power, and throw some more cash at the al-quada nest known as pakistan.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO